Hot chocolate's ready
熱巧克力好了
It's so nice and peaceful
安寧 而又 和平
The fighting couldn't last anyway
不可能一直打的好嗎
We're just too strong
我們畢竟太強了
A day without war is a victory for peace
休戰即是和平的勝利
You know that is so so boring!
但是太無聊太無聊了
Everybody smile!
茄子
Who's that?
他是誰
That's my cousin
我的表兄
Hello. My name is Daniel Blanshire from Victoriaville
我是來自維多利亞的蛋泥
Reporter in training
實習戰地記者
Surrender!
快投降
I thought you guys won
你們不是贏了嗎
We know you're there!
我知道你們在里面
Me too!
我也是
And I thought this was going to be boring day!
我還以為他們不來了呢
Yippee! Action shots!
第一天就能實戰拍攝
Surrender weasels!
快投降
Where'd you get the megaphone?
喇叭哪來的
It's my uncle's!
我叔叔的
Real expensive
全球限量版
No fooling around
別廢話了
Battalions 2 and 3, take up your positions!
二三營就位
George Henry Chuck Manolo, arm the catapults
喬治 亨利 大壯 瑪諾 投彈機準備
Yippee! It is on!
開戰嘍
We've gotta call the others
把其他人叫來
We're gonna crush your little faces!
你們今天輸定了
ln your dreams!
做白日夢吧
Fire!
開火