Awkward
尷尬啊
Mary
瑪麗
Stop! Stop!
停下 停下
Stop with the Legos! Listen
別玩積木了 聽我說
Do we have a rule about Saturday morning?
我們周六上午不是有規定嗎
What?
什么
Are you allowed in this apartment this early on Saturday morning? Yes or no?
我允許你周六上午進來嗎 允不允許
No. No!
不允許 不允許
Are you allowed. Hi. Stop! Enough with the Legos
我允許你… 喂 停下 別玩積木了
Are you allowed to use Roberta's keys?
我允許你用羅伯塔的鑰匙嗎
No. No!
不允許 不允許
Hey! Look at me
喂 看著我
Then why are you here huh?
那你為什么來這里
Can you answer me that?
能回答我這個問題嗎
You broke every rule!
你違反了所有的規矩
You just embarrassed me
你讓我難堪
We have these rules
我們有這些規矩的
We've gone over them a hundred times! Ahh!
我說過無數次了
God!
啊
Damn it!
該死的
Can I just get five minutes of my own life?
我就不能有一點自己的生活嗎
Nothing that happened today was your fault
今天發生的事完全不是你的錯
I got mad at you
我生你的氣
I was really mad at me
我也很生自己的氣
And the manufacturers of Legos, they should all be in prison
生產樂高積木的商家 他們都該進監獄