You know why?
知道為啥你不可能掌握高譚市嗎
Because I'm always one step ahead of you
因為我總是先你一步
And I always get away!
但是你永遠都抓不到我
Not this time
這次你跑不掉了
'Cause this time
因為這次
I got you
我已經抓到你了
Oh, yeah?
是嗎
Well, there's only one problem
你好像忘了一件重要的事
Who's gonna defuse the bomb?
炸彈你還沒有拆呢
It's gotta be one or the other Batman
總得有人去吧 蝙蝠俠
Save the city or catch your greatest enemy
要么拯救城市 要么抓住你最大的敵人
You can't do both
魚和熊掌不可兼得
I'm sorry, what did you just say?
抱歉你剛才說什么
You can't do both I said
魚和熊掌不可兼得
No, I mean the other thing
不上一句話
Save the city or catch your greatest enemy
要么拯救城市要么抓住最大的敵人
You think you're my greatest enemy?
你覺得你是我最大的敵人
Yes! You're obsessed with me!
當然 你對我真是太癡迷了
No, I'm not
我沒有
Yes, you are. No, I'm not
你有 我沒有
Yes, you are! Who else drives you to oneup them the way that I do?
你就有 除了我誰還能把你逼到這個地步
Bane. No, he doesn't!
貝恩可以 貝恩不行
Superman. Superman's not a bad guy!
超人可以 超人又不是壞蛋
Then I'd say that I don't currently have a bad guy
這么看來 我現在并沒有特定的敵人
I am fighting a few different people
我的對手可不止眼前的一兩個
What?
什么
I like to fight around
我喜歡跟人斗
Okay,look, I'm fine with you fighting other people if you wanna do that but what we have is special
好吧 你跟其他人斗我沒意見 只要你高興就好 但是我們倆的關系可不一般呀
So when people ask you "Who's your number one bad guy?" you say
所以如果有人問你"誰是你的頭號對手" 你得說
Superman
超人