日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第三季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第三季:第19集 萊納德表白的結果(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Having a little trouble catching your breath there?

喘不過氣了嗎
No, no, I'm good. If my P.E. teachers had told me this is what I was training for, I would have tried a lot harder.
不 不 我沒事兒 要是體育老師早告訴我刻苦訓練是為了這個 我就會試著再努力點
"Do or do not. There is no try."
要么去做 要么放手 沒有嘗試一說
Did you just quote star wars?
你剛引用了星戰的臺詞嗎
I believe I quoted Empire Strikes Back.
我引用的應該是《帝國反擊戰》的臺詞(星戰第五部)
Oh, my God. I'm lying in bed with a beautiful woman who can quote Yoda.
老天爺 我居然和一個能引用尤達大師的話的美女躺在一起(尤達:星戰人物)
I love you, Penny. Thank you. You're welcome.
我愛你 佩妮 謝謝 不客氣
I just wanted to put that out there.
我只是不吐不快而已
Oh, yeah, no, I I'm I'm glad. Good.
不 我很高興 那就好
Glad is good. Yeah.No, no...
高興就好 嗯
So, it's getting pretty late.
呃...已經很晚了
We should probably go to sleep. Yeah. Okay. Yeah, probably
我們差不多該睡覺吧 對 對 該睡了
Okay, good night, sweetie. Good night.
晚安 親愛的 晚安
Hey, Leonard, where do you come down on giant ants?
萊納德 你對巨型螞蟻這個問題持什么立場
Sheldon says impossible.
謝爾頓說不可能有
Howard and I say not only possible, but as a mode of transportation, way cooler than a Batmobile.
霍華德和我都覺得不僅可能 而且作為一種交通工具 比蝙蝠戰車酷多了(蝙蝠戰車:蝙蝠俠的座駕)
You are ignoring the square cube law.
你忽視了平方/立方定律
The giant ant would be crushed under the weight of its own exoskeleton.
巨型螞蟻會被自身的骨骼重量壓垮
And for the record, the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is:
而且準確來說 真正酷的交通工具排名應該是
jet pack, hoverboard, transporter, Batmobile, and then giant ant.
噴射背包 懸滑板 傳送器 蝙蝠戰車(懸滑板引自《回到未來2》 傳送器引自《星際迷航》) 然后才是巨型螞蟻
Seriously? You have nothing better to do than sit around and discuss the possibility of giant ants?
有沒有搞錯 你們就沒別的事干 只能坐在這里聊巨型螞蟻存在的可能性嗎
What's with him? Perhaps he's at a sensitive point in his monthly cycle.
他怎么了 估計他到了每月一次的敏感期了
Are you saying he's man strating?
你是說他來大姨夫了
Not literally. But as far back as the 17th century, scientists observed a 33 day fluctuation in men's hormone levels.
不是字面意義上的 但早在十七世紀 科學家就發現男性荷爾蒙水平有個33天的波動周期
Interesting. That might explain my weepy days in the middle of the month.
有意思 難怪我每月中旬都會兩眼淚汪汪
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在說什么
Okay, forget giant ants. How about giant rabbits?
算了 不說巨型螞蟻 巨型兔子呢
Big or small, I don't like rabbits.
不管大小 我都不喜歡兔子
They always look like they're about to say something, but they never do.
兔子總是看似很想說話 但從來不開口
Rabbits do have a respiratory system that would support great size.
兔子倒是有呼吸系統 支撐巨大的體型
And on a side note, they are one of the few mammals whose scrotum is in front of the penis.
并且兔子是少數哺乳動物中陰囊長在陰莖前的
Maybe that's what they want to talk about.
也許這才是他們想談論的
Leonard, where do you stand on giant rabbits and scrotal position?
萊納德 你對巨型兔子和陰囊位置持啥態度
I honestly don't care.
我一點都不在乎
Really? Because every time we've talked about unusual animal genitals, you've always had some pretty strong and controversial opinions.
是嗎 每次我們談到不尋常的動物生殖器 你總會有些有力且富爭議性的觀點
What do you want from me? I just don't give a rat's ass.
你想讓我說什么 我就是不鳥這個
Would that be a giant rat's ass?
有沒有巨型老鼠屁屁
For the record, giant rats are possible.
準確來說 巨型老鼠是有可能存在的
Can we please talk about something else? Maybe something vaguely related to life as we know it on this planet?
我們能不能說點別的 比如稍微跟我們生活有關而且是地球上的東西
Okay, how about this for a topic: Why is Leonard being a giant douche?Assuming giant douches are possible.
這個話題怎么樣 為什么萊納德是個大混蛋 假設大混蛋有可能存在
Of course they are. Leonard's being one. Maybe he's having a lover's spat with Penny.
當然有 萊納德就是一個 說不定他和佩妮發生了"愛愛"口角
No, there was no spat.
才怪 我們沒吵架
Oh, but something happened. I don't want to talk about it.
但確實發生了點狀況 我不想談這個
But I sense you're going to and I don't want to hear about it.
我覺得你想說 我不想聽
Excuse me. What'd you do, Romeo?
失陪 你干啥了 羅密歐
You pour maple syrup all over your body and ask her if she was in the mood for a short stack?
往身上倒楓蜜 問她有沒有性致玩3P
Did you think it would be funny to put on a pair of her panties and jump around, but it wound up just creeping her out?
你是不是穿她的內褲跳來跳去取悅她 結果把她嚇著了
What? No. I'm just asking, dude. It happens.
什么 沒有 我只是問問 老兄 沒準兒呢(Raj深受其害)
You guys still on for bowling tonight?
你們參加今晚的保齡球賽嗎
Oh, yes. In fact, I've prepared some trash talk for the occasion.
當然參加 我還準備了幾句垃圾話呢
You bowl like your mama. Unless, of course, she bowls well. In which case, you bowl nothing like her.
你打得跟你媽一個水準 不過 如果她打得很好 那就是 你打得跟你媽大相徑庭
Oh. Ouch. That is what is referred to as a burn on you.
哦 唉喲 這就是灼烈言辭的效果
Did you ask her to start waxing? No.
你要求她滴蠟嗎 沒有
Did you start waxing? No.
你滴蠟了 沒有
While making love, did you accidentally spank your own ass and cry out, "Mommy"?
是不是做愛時 你不小心拍了自己屁股然后大聲哭喊"媽咪"
I'm walking away from you now.
我懶得理你們
That wasn't a no. Yeah, I think we're getting close.
他沒否定哎 看來我們猜得越來越靠譜兒了
Did you take a Benadryl and fall asleep while pleasuring her?
你是在跟她上床的時候吃了片苯海拉明然后睡著了么
Because you can die that way.
你可能會因此丟了小命兒哎
Oh, that would be a good way to go.
牡丹花下死 做鬼也風流啊
Hi. Oh, hey. Good, Penny. Reminder: bowling tonight at 7:00.
嗨 嗨 太好了 佩妮 友情提示 今晚7點 保齡之夜
Oh, right, bowling. You don't have to come if you don't want to.
噢對 保齡 你要是不想來也不用勉強
No, no, it's okay. I mean, let's face it, you guys would get creamed without me.
不會啊 沒那回事兒 說實話 沒我的話你們指定輸得巨慘
We would indeed. In this particular case, your lack of femininity works to our advantage.
確實 就此特殊情況來看 你純爺們兒的氣質對我們十分有利
It's always nice chatting with you, Sheldon.
跟你聊天總是這么開心 謝爾頓
Sarcasm? Thinly veiled contempt.
是諷刺嗎 是毫不掩飾的輕視你
Remember: 7:00. Got it.
別忘了 7點 知道啦
Pacific Daylight time! Bite me!
是太平洋夏令時 咋著吧
Please reserve that butch spirit for the lanes.
請把這純爺們兒的氣場發揮在賽場上吧
I thought you were bringing your own bowling shoes.
你不是要帶自己的保齡球鞋來嗎
These are my own bowling shoes.
這雙就是我自己的啊
Then what's with the disinfectant?
那你還消什么毒啊
I know where my feet have been.
我腳踩過啥地方我知道
Hey, Penny! And you guys. Albino Bob couldn't make it, so I brought a substitute.
嗨 佩妮 還有各位路人 阿爾比諾·鮑勃不能來了 所以我帶了個替補來
I believe some of you know Wil Wheaton.
相信你們中有人認識他 威爾·惠頓
Hi, Sheldon. How's it going?
嗨 謝爾頓 近來如何啊
Well, well, well. If it isn't Wil Wheaton, the Green Goblin to my Spider Man.
哎喲喲 這不是威爾·惠頓嘛 我家蜘蛛俠的敵人 綠魔
the Pope Paul V to my Galileo, the Internet Explorer to my Firefox.
我家伽利略的對頭 教皇保羅五世 我家火狐的對手 IE瀏覽器
You're not still carrying a grudge because I beat you at that card tournament, are you?
我上次紙牌錦標賽贏了你 你不會還懷恨在心呢吧
I'm the proud owner of wilwheatonstinks.com, .net, and .org.
我可是"臭威爾惠頓"企業網站 互聯網站和機構網站的所有人
What does that tell you? It tells me that I am living rent free right here.
知道這說明什么嗎 這說明你無時無刻都在想著我
You ready to bowl?
準備好比賽了么
Oh, I'm ready. I don't know if Stuart told you what you're up against tonight,
當然準備好了 我不知道斯圖爾特有沒有告訴你今晚你的對手是誰
but before you stands the co captain of the East Texas Christian Youth Holy Roller Bowling League championship team.
不過站在你面前的人就是東德克薩斯州青年基督徒圣保齡同盟會冠軍隊的聯盟隊長
Seven to 12 year old division.Also, Penny's pretty good.
7到12歲參賽組 佩妮打得也不錯
Great. Then it's on.
很好 那燃起戰火吧
Oh, foolish Wil Wheaton, it was never off.
愚蠢的威爾·惠頓 戰火就沒滅過
Yes! A common spare. The Miss Congeniality of the bowling pageant.
好的 常見的補中 保齡賽會上的"特工佳麗"
Before you jump on Twitter to tout your modest accomplishment, watch how it's really done.
在你登陸Twitter然后吹噓自己那可以無視的成就之前 看看什么叫真正的高手
I am the ball. My thoughts are its thoughts. Its holes are my holes.
吾乃此球 吾念乃其念 其洞乃吾洞
Yes. Tweet that, Tweety Bird.
好的 推特這個吧 推特鳥
Hey, I just wanted to tell you I'm a big fan.
我只想跟你說 我是你的粉絲
Oh, thanks. I'm sure you're probably sick of Star Trek questions, but Whoopi Goldberg you ever hit that?
謝了 你肯定被《星際迷航》的問題問得想吐了 不過烏比·戈德堡 你有沒那個啊
Ah, beer. The magic elixir that can turn this poor, shy Indian boy into the life of the party.
啤酒啊 能讓這個可憐害羞的印度男孩成為耀眼人物的神奇藥劑
Oh, yeah. Chili cheese fry?
好耶 吃辣味奶酪薯條嗎
Yes. I love chili cheese fries.
好啊 我愛辣味奶酪薯條
Really? You love them? Yeah, why?
真的 你愛吃啊 是啊 怎么了
No reason. I'm just glad to hear you're comfortable saying you love something.
沒事啊 只是很高興聽到你對表達愛意毫無障礙
Do you really want to get into this right now? Get into what?
你真的想現在談這事兒嗎 談啥事兒
Why wouldn't you love the chili cheese fries? They've been in your life a long time.
你怎么會不愛吃辣味奶酪薯條呢 這么多年你一直都在吃
They make you happy. They deserve to know.
它們讓你心情大好 它們應該知道你對它們的愛
Look, you just caught me by surprise last night. I didn't know what to say.
昨晚我只是被你嚇到了 我不知道說什么好
Okay, well, now you've had some time to think about it.
好 到現在給你的思考時間夠久了吧
So, what do you want to say? I'm not sure.
那你想說什么 我不確定
How can you not be sure?
你怎么會不確定
Okay, this isn't the place to have this conversation.
在這談論這事兒不太合適
No, the place to have the conversation was in bed after I said, "I love you" and you said, "Thank you. Good night."
對啊 合適的地方是在床上 在我說了"我愛你" 你說"謝謝 晚安"之后
Don't push it, Leonard.
別逼我 萊納德
I am not pushing anything. You are.
我沒逼你 你逼我了
You don't get to decide when I'm ready to say "I love you!"
你沒權利決定我什么時候準備好說"我愛你"
Ah, the premature "I love you."
原來是過早的告白問題
I guessed "premature." Does that count?
我猜的是過"早"的問題 算對嗎

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
substitute ['sʌbstitju:t]

想一想再看

n. 代替者,代用品
vt. 用 ... 代替

聯想記憶
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 會話,談話

聯想記憶
respiratory [ri'spirətəri]

想一想再看

adj. 呼吸的,與呼吸有關的

 
tournament ['tuənəmənt]

想一想再看

n. 比賽,錦標賽,(中世紀的)騎士比武

聯想記憶
spat [spæt]

想一想再看

n. 貝卵,蠔卵,蠔仔 n. 鞋罩 n. 小爭吵,輕打聲

聯想記憶
planet ['plænit]

想一想再看

n. 行星

 
unusual [ʌn'ju:ʒuəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不平常的,異常的

聯想記憶
appropriate [ə'prəupriət]

想一想再看

adj. 適當的,相稱的
vt. 撥出(款項)

聯想記憶
particular [pə'tikjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,特別的,特定的,挑剔的
n.

聯想記憶
related [ri'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 相關的,有親屬關系的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 正宗辅星水法九星断语| 抖音主页| 《骗》歌曲| 三上悠亚在线免费观看| 落鞠婧祎| 香港之夜在线观看免费观看| 你迷上我 电视剧| 神迹电影| 帕米尔的春天简谱| 成人在线免费播放视频| 最火图片| 对你上头了| 欧美变态挠痒痒视频∨k| 舞法天女绚彩归来| 熊出没免费电影| xxoo电影| 挖掘机动画片儿童| 德川家康的地狱| 2024韩国三级电影| 大尺度激情吻戏| 唐人街探案一免费观看完整版高清| 夫妻最现实的约法三章| 春闺梦里人电影在线观看| 安娜情欲| cgtn news| 4人免费剧本及答案| 高潮艺术| 白丝带 电影| 今天是你的生日bb伴奏正谱| 迷人美女| 赵大勇| 知否知否应是绿肥红瘦电视剧免费| cctv16体育节目表今天目表| 圆的认识评课| 拿铁热量高吗| 假面骑士响鬼| 光明力量2古代封印攻略| 母亲とが话しています免费| 余男狂怒| 家书1000字| 镍多少钱一公斤|