I was back in the front seat
我又坐回了前排
Okay, buddy
小家伙
Guess it's gonna be you and me
看來我們倆要相依為命了
And the donkey
還有那頭驢
What's a donkey?
驢是什么
Now when was the last time you got a bath?
你上一次洗澡是什么時候
That's a good boy
真是條乖狗
There you go. All right. Just step out. Out. Let's go!
洗好了 爬出去我們走
You're getting a new collar
你會得到一個新的項圈
Doesn't look like he's missed too many meals. He's in good shape. Yeah, he's a good boy
看起來它可沒有少吃 它體型很好 嗯 是條好狗
Aren't you huh?
是不是啊
But Ethan still seemed sad
但伊森似乎還是很傷心
Maybe it was because he slept alone
也許是因為他一個人睡
I wanted to help him but I didn't know how
我想要幫他可我不知道如何幫
Wait. Wait
等等 等等
Hold that thought
等一下
Okay, Bailey, let's do this
貝利就這么辦
Hurry. Hurry
快點
This is the place
就是這兒了
I'm looking for
我在找