日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第五季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第五季:第18集 謝爾頓理發風波(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

I'm just gonna run to the store and get a few things. I'll pick you up when you're done.

我要去商店買點東西,你完事后我來接你
Okay. I like it a little better when you stay, but all right.
好吧,你留這兒陪我會更好點,但沒關系啦
Hey, Sheldon. Hello.
嘿,謝爾頓。你好
I'm here for my haircut with Mr.D'Onofrio.
我想讓多諾弗里奧先生給我剪頭
I'm sorry, Uncle Tony's in the hospital. He's pretty sick. Oh, dear, Mr.D'Onofrio's in the hospital.
抱歉,托尼叔叔住院了。他病得很嚴重。天啊,多諾弗里奧先生住院了
Why do these things always happen to me?
我咋總碰到這種倒霉事呢?
I can cut it for you.
我可以給你剪呀
You're not Mr.D'Onofrio.
你不是多諾弗里奧先生
I get my hair cut by Mr.D'Onofrio.
我只讓多諾弗里奧先生給我剪
You believe this guy?
這人簡直是不可理喻
Excuse us for a second.
我倆單獨聊下
Sheldon, it's okay, he can do it. He's a barber.
謝爾頓,有啥的,他也可以剪啊,他是理發師。
He's not a barber, he's the nephew.
他才不是理發師,他是他侄子
He's an example of the kind of nepotism that runs rampant in the barbering industry.
他就是典型靠親戚上位的那類人,這在理發行業中很常見
Besides, Mr.D'Onofrio knows exactly how I like my hair done because he has all my haircut records from my barber in Texas.
況且,多諾弗里奧先生知道,我想剪啥樣的,因為他有我在德克薩斯的理發記錄
What are you talking about?
你在說啥呢?
When I first moved here, I was nervous about finding a new barber, so my mother had all my haircut records sent here to Mr.D'Onofrio.
我剛搬到這兒時,很害怕找新的理發師,所以我媽把我的理發記錄,都寄給了多諾弗里奧先生
There's no such thing as haircut records. Yes, there are.
根本就沒有理發記錄這回事兒。有的
Have you ever seen them?
你見過嗎?
No, but my mother assured me they were sent here, and I'll bet you dollars to donuts that this one doesn't have them.
沒,但我媽向我保證送來了,而且我敢打賭,這人肯定沒有
Uh, excuse me. Do you have access to my haircut records?
打擾下。你有我的理發記錄嗎?
Your what? To paraphrase T.S. Eliot, this is the way the world ends--not with a bang but with a nephew.
你的啥?套用艾略特(20世紀影響最大的詩人)的話,這就是世界終結的方式,并非一聲巨響,而是一個侄子
Sheldon, you're a grown man, he's a professional, and your haircut is number three on that poster from 1946.
謝爾頓,你不是小孩子了,他是專業的,再說你的發型就是,那1946年海報上的三號發型
Just sit down and let him do it.
快坐下讓他剪吧
Fine, but if I come out of this looking like a dork, it's on you.
好吧,但我要剪完像個白癡,全賴你
So my kid said the funniest thing today. Nope.
我孩子今天說了個超有趣的事兒。不行
When you tell this story later, the word we usually use is quirky.
你等會兒要講這事的話,我們一般用"怪咖"來形容他
What are you doing?
好的你在干啥?
I'm trying to get the hair out of my eyes.
我頭發快要擋住我眼睛了
Sheldon, you are one day late for your haircut.
謝爾頓,你只是遲了一天剪頭
Thank you for captioning my nightmare.
謝謝你提醒我那場噩夢
Lookie here, I got my travel orders.
快看,我收到調令了
Payload Specialist Howard Wolowitz is requested to report to the NASA Johnson Space Center, Houston, Texas, for astronaut training Monday 8:00 a.m.
美航局要求負載專家霍華德·沃洛維茨,于周一上午8:00前去...德克薩斯州,休斯頓市的,約翰遜航天中心報到參與宇航員培訓
Yeah, but it's from NASA, so it's 0800.
這是美航局發的,應該念0800
But it says 8:00 a.m
但它寫的是上午8:00啊
You read it as 0800.
你要讀成0800
It doesn't have an O in front of it.
前面又也沒有0
You know what does have an oh in front of it? Oh, my God, I'm an astronaut, and you're dying of jealousy.
這兒確實是有個噢。噢,天啊,我是宇航員,你快嫉妒死了
So, what kind of things are they...? Will you stop that?
所以他們都...?你能歇會兒嗎?
I can't help it, I feel like a teen heartthrob.
我沒辦法,我現在就像個青春偶像
You know, Sheldon, I used to cut my brother's hair. I could do it for you.
謝爾頓,我給我兄弟剪過頭發,我可以幫你剪呀
Penny, I know you mean well, offering the skills of the hill folk, but, um,
佩妮,我知道你是好意,想為我剪村里兒的發型,但...
here in town, we don't churn our own butter, we don't make dresses out of gunny sacks,
這是城里,我們不自己做黃油,我們不穿麻布袋做的衣服
and, uh, we sure as shootin' don't get our hair cut by bottle-blonde... Sheldon, be nice.
而且我們也肯定不會讓,染黃毛的人給你...謝爾頓,友善點
I'm sorry, it's the bad boy attitude that comes with this hair.
抱歉,都是這發型惹的禍
You could go to my guy.
你可以去找我的理發師
He's at Juan-Juan in Beverly Hills.
他在比弗利山的Juan-Juan店
They bring you a cup of tea, they'll massage your scalp.
他們會為你上茶,按摩頭皮
It's about $200, but sometimes you look in the next chair and you see a superstar like Tony Danza.
要花200美元,但有時你旁邊會坐著,像托尼·丹澤那樣的巨星
Quick question here: Have we actually changed the conversation from, I'm going to astronaut training to Sheldon can't get a haircut?
問一下,咱們真要從,我要接受宇航員培訓這個話題轉到謝爾頓不能剪頭?
Now who's dying of jealousy? Oh, it's you.
現在是誰嫉妒死了?噢,是你啊
I'm a cowboy On a steel horse I ride I'm wanted, I'm wanted, Wanted Dead or alive.
我是個牛仔,胯下騎著威武鐵馬,通緝令上都是我,都是我,都是我呀,死活均可
Sheldon, you're ruining girlfriend- boyfriend sing-along night.
謝爾頓,你破壞了情侶合唱之夜。
I'm sorry. I'm looking for a barber and I'm running out of time.
抱歉,我在找理發師,時間緊迫
My hair is growing at the rate of 4.6 yoctometers per femtosecond.
我的頭發正在以每飛秒,4.6攸米的速度生長
if you're quiet, you can hear it.
如果你安靜點,都能聽到
What about Supercuts? I tried once.
"超級剪"(連鎖理發店)怎么樣?我去過一次
They do men's and women's hair in the same room at the same time. It's like Sodom and Gomorrah with mousse.
他們在一間屋子里,同時給男性和女性理發,就像配有摩絲的所多瑪和蛾摩拉(圣經中兩座罪惡之城)
Well, this isn't a crisis. Why don't you just let your hair grow out a little?
這又不是什么大事,就讓頭發長點唄
Why don't I let my hair grow out?
為什么?
Um, why don't I start wearing Birkenstocks and seeking validation of my opinions by asking Can you dig it?
那我不如直接穿上勃肯涼鞋,然后問一句,"你喜歡不"來驗證我的選擇
Well, I don't know. I think you might look sexy with long hair.
我不知道,我覺得你留長發會更性感
The kind that flows down to your shoulders and blows back while riding on a horse.
長發披肩,騎馬時飄逸在后的感覺
Bareback and bare-chested.
光著脊梁,騎在無鞍馬背上
I'm gonna go brush my teeth; it might take a while
我去刷個牙,可能時間會久一點
Hi, sweetie. I miss you. I miss you, too.
嗨,親愛的。我想你了,我也是
So tell me all about your first day.
跟我說說你第一天是怎么過的
Oh, wow, where do I even start?
噢,從哪里開始好呢
I got to experience zero gravity.
我體驗了失重的感覺
Cool. How do they do that? It's pretty neat.
真好,他們是怎么做到的,挺簡單的
You get in this plane that goes almost straight up for, like, 20 seconds,
先坐進一架飛機,它大概向上沖20秒
and then straight back down like it's going to crash, and they do it over and over again,
然后又像墜毀一樣筆直向下沖,他們這樣反復好幾遍
you know, no matter how many times you throw up.
也不管你吐了多少次
You threw up? Yeah... and the craziest part is, because there's no gravity, the throw-up kind of floats there...
你吐了?恩...最瘋狂的是,由于失重,嘔吐物會飄在那兒
in a little ball, and if your mouth is open because you're screaming... sometimes it just floats right back in.
聚成個小球,如果你張嘴,因為要尖叫嘛,有時,它可能會飄回你嘴里
Boy, does everyone laugh at you when that happens.
如果這樣的話,大家都會笑你的
That sounds mean.
他們真壞
No. Yeah, I would have laughed, too, but I didn't want the vomit to come back out.
還好啦,其實我也想笑,但我不想讓嘔吐物再出來
Anyway... Oh, could you do me a favor and overnight me some more underwear? Sure, why?
隨便了...你能幫忙,趕緊再寄些內褲給我嗎?可以啊,怎么了?
I got a look at the centrifuge they're going to spin me around in tomorrow, and I have a hunch I packed a little light.
因為我明天要去離心機里瘋轉,我有預感,我帶的內褲有點少
Mr.D'Onofrio? It's me, Sheldon.
多諾弗里奧先生?是我,謝爾頓
They didn't have anything barber-themed in the gift shop, so I got you this.
禮品店沒有理發師主題的禮物,所以我給你買了這個
I don't know if you can read his little T-shirt. It says, um, Get well bear-y soon.
你可能看不到這件T恤,上面寫著,盡快"熊"起
Trust me, if you were even a little conscious right now, you'd be laughing.
相信我,要是你現在有意識,你肯定會笑的
Anyway... There's new studies that show, people in comas are aware of everything going on around them.
算了...新的研究表明,昏迷中的人能感知到,周圍發生的事
With that in mind, if you can hear me, move away from the light and toward the sound of these scissors.
考慮到這一點,如果你聽到我說話,就到剪刀這邊來
Can I help you?
有什么要幫忙嗎?
Yes. Do you have something I could use as a cape?
是的,有啥能讓我披的嗎?
Oh, dear, did we spit out our pills, slip out of the ninth floor, and go on a little adventure?
天啊,你是不是把藥吐了,然后從九樓溜到這里探險呢
Oh, no, no, I'm just here to get my hair cut.
不,我只是來這里理發的
I-I see. J-Jus-Just wait here one moment. Security!
我知道了就,就,就在這里等一下。保安!
I got to run. But not with scissors-- that would be unsafe.
我得跑了。但不能拿著剪刀,太不安全了
So, if I move my horsey here... isn't that checkmate and I win?
如果我的小馬走到這兒...是不是就將軍,然后贏了?
Well, is it or isn't it?
是不是啊?
You know, I think this is a good stopping point.
我覺得咱就玩到這兒吧
Uh, it's your first real game. I threw a lot of information at you.
這是你第一次玩,我給你講的規則太多了
Well, no, I mean, your king is trapped. He can't go here because of my lighthouse,
不,你的王被困住了啊,他不能走這邊,我這里有燈塔(其實是城堡,即"車"),
and... he can't go here because of my pointy-head guy.
然后...他也不能走這邊,這有我的尖頭小人,(主教,即"象")
Like I said, complicated game.
我說了嘛,這很復雜
So did I win or not?
那我到底贏了沒啊?
Did you have fun?
你玩得開心嗎?
Because if you had fun, then you are, you are a winner.
要是你玩得開心,你就贏了
That's, that-that's what chess is all about.
這就是象棋的意義所在
Hello. Sorry, Sheldon, I'll move. Eh, why?
你們好。抱歉,謝爾頓,我馬上換。干嗎換?
My spot, your spot-- what difference does it make?
我的位子,你的位子,有什么區別?
Okay, what just happened? I don't know.
剛剛發生了什么?不知道
Between you playing chess like Bobby Fischer and Sheldon being okay with you in his spot,
你能像鮑比·菲舍爾(前國際象棋冠軍)一樣下棋,謝爾頓也不介意你坐在他的位子上
I'm guessing someone went back in time, stepped on a bug, and changed the course of human events.
我猜是有人回到了過去,踩死了個蟲子,然后改變了人類世界的進程(出自"蝴蝶效應")
Uh, sweetie, are you all right?
親愛的,你還好嗎?
No, I'm not all right.
不,我不好
It's been six days since I was supposed to get a haircut and nothing horrible has happened.
我頭發已經晚剪六天了,居然也沒發生什么可怕的事
Okay, I'm sorry, I don't understand.
抱歉,我不明白你的意思
Leonard, explain it to her. Oh, uh, he's crazy.
萊納德,給她解釋一下。他瘋了
I have spent my whole life trying to bring order to the universe by carefully planning every moment of every day.
我一生都希望借由精心計劃,來使世界秩序井然
But all my efforts-- our dinner schedule, my pajama rotation, my bowel movement spreadsheet...
但我所有的努力我們的晚餐計劃,我的睡衣輪換表,排便估算表...
it's clear now, I've been wasting my time.
我終于明白了,我是在浪費時間

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
validation [,væli'deiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 批準;確認;生效

 
paraphrase ['pærəfreiz]

想一想再看

n. 釋義,解述,改寫 v. 改寫,解述

聯想記憶
cape [keip]

想一想再看

n. 岬,海角,披肩

聯想記憶
hunch [hʌntʃ]

想一想再看

n. 肉峰,預感,塊 v. 彎腰駝背,弓起背部,聳肩

 
centrifuge ['sentrəfju:dʒ]

想一想再看

n. 離心分離機

聯想記憶
universe ['ju:nivə:s]

想一想再看

n. 宇宙,萬物,世界

聯想記憶
spin [spin]

想一想再看

v. (使)旋轉,疾馳,紡織,結網,眩暈
n.

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 會話,談話

聯想記憶
slip [slip]

想一想再看

v. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脫
n. 滑倒,溜走

 
adventure [əd'ventʃə]

想一想再看

n. 冒險,奇遇
vt. 冒險,嘗試

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 第一财经在线直播今日股市| 男上女下动态视频| 电影《德拉夫人》在线观看| 卢宇静| 哈利学前班| hunger game| 除暴电影| 大团圆李静张娴| 六字真言颂怙主三宝| 蓝家宝电影| 3d成人国产同人动漫焰灵姬| 包公大战潘金莲| 李柯以写真照片| 黑木郁美| 爱欲1990未删减版播放| 双世宠妃1| 杨东波| 青草国产| 刘烨主演的电视剧| 七年级下册语文谁是最可爱的人笔记| 在线播放啄木乌丝袜秘书| 头像图| 误杀2剧情详细介绍| 免费观看熊出没之狂野大陆| 林心如演过的电视剧大全| 南男北女| 口舌 — 视频 | vk| soldier's heart| 电影英雄| 电影《kiskisan》在线观看| 真实游戏完整版高清观看| 男同操男同| 音乐会电视剧免费观看完整版| 多尔衮电视剧全集40集| 小女巫| 菊花台在线电视剧免费观看| 日本xxx.| 韧战作文800字初中| 孔大山| 真田太平记| 荒岛爱情免费完整版在线观看高清|