Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日記》前情提要
You must be elena.
你一定是埃琳娜
How do we look exactly alike?
我們怎么會長得一模一樣
You're a Petrova doppelganger.
因為你是佩特洛娃家的二重身
You're the key to breaking the curse.
是解開詛咒的關鍵
Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline.
克勞斯是含有狼人血統的吸血鬼
The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting.
詛咒一直封印著他的狼人特性
But if he breaks it,
但如果詛咒被解開
he'll be a true hybrid.
他就是真正的混血兒
Klaus wanted me to deliver a message.
克勞斯想讓我傳個口信
The sacrifice happens tonight.
今晚將進行獻祭儀式
The ritual itself is relatively straight forward.
儀式本身是比較直接的
A witch will channel the power of the full moon
巫師將借助滿月的力量
to release the spell that's bound within the stone.
來釋放封印在月光石中的咒語
After that, Klaus,
之后,克勞斯
being both werewolf and vampire,
作為狼人與吸血鬼的混血
will sacrifice one of each.
將從二者中各選一名作為祭品
And where do I fit into it?
那我在當中起什么作用
Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelganger
克勞斯必須飲下二重身的血液
to the point of your death.
直到你死去
I can't lose you. You won't.
我不能失去你,不會的
There is another way.
還有另一個辦法
Damon, no!
達蒙,不要
She'll come back a vampire!
她蘇醒后會成為吸血鬼的
How could you take that choice away from her?
你憑什么剝奪她選擇的權利
She'll never forgive you.
她永遠都不會原諒你
A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire.
吸血鬼被狼人咬一口,立馬死翹翹
So don't be his friend. Do you understand me?
別當他是朋友,你聽懂沒
Tyler?
泰勒
Without the werewolf,
要是沒有狼人
he can't perform the ritual tonight.
他今晚就不能祭祀了
First rule
第一條定律
Always have a backup.
凡事都要有個備用計劃
Backup werewolf.
備用的狼人
Backup vampire.
備用的吸血鬼
She's in transition.
她正在轉化呢
Why didn't he use me?
為什么他沒用我呢
He couldn't.
他用不了
What is this, Damon?
這是怎么回事,達蒙
A werewolf bite.
被狼人咬的
Caroline, let me help!
卡羅琳,讓我來幫你
Get back, I got it!
后退,我能行
Caroline, the door's not going to hold.
卡羅琳,這門快撐不住了
Come on!
你來呀
Tyler, please!
泰勒,求你了
Matt! No.
馬特,不
Hey, no! It's Tyler!
不要,那是泰勒
It's trying to kill us! Wait!
他想殺死我們,等等
He's wounded.
他受傷了
Caroline, stay back.
卡羅琳,別過去
We can go around him.
我們可以從他身邊繞過去
Are you nuts?
你瘋了嗎
You're not going to shoot him again, ok? Ok.
你不準再打他,聽到沒
Matt, take my hand.
馬特,抓住我的手
I got it.
我能行
Matt, take my hand.
馬特,抓住我的手
So that's what a werewolf bite looks like.
原來狼人的咬傷是這樣的
Yep. It's not that bad.
是啊,也沒那么糟糕吧
Will be.
遲早的事
So that's it?
那然后呢
You're just...
你就會...
gonna die?
死掉嗎
Well, that depends. You know anything about a cure?
看情況吧,你知道治愈之法嗎
Me, either.
我也不知道
145 years and no last goodbye?
145年了,連最后的道別也沒有嗎
You don't get a goodbye.
有也不對你說
Don't. Don't leave mad.
不要,不要憤然離去
Us ending on up on good terms
我這輩子都不指望
isn't exactly on my bucket list, Katherine.
能在臨終前和你言歸于好,凱瑟琳
Klaus made me call Jenna to lure her out.
克勞斯迫使我把珍娜引誘出來
There was nothing that I could do. I didn't have a choice.
我也無可奈何,我別無選擇
That's why I gave you the vervain.
所以我才給你馬鞭草
So you had a choice.
你本來有的選擇
It was her or me. I chose her.
不是她就是我,我選了她
I helped you. You owed me.
我幫過你,你欠我的
Now when Klaus dies,
而當克勞斯死的時候
you're going to walk out of here without a scratch
你可以毫發無損地走出這里
and Elena's aunt dies.
而埃琳娜的姨媽卻死了
Somehow you're the only one that wins.
不管怎樣,你都是唯一的贏家
How'd that happen?
怎么會這樣呢
I didn't let love get in the way.
因為我不會讓愛情妨礙到我
Enjoy eternity alone, Katherine.
好好享受你的永世孤獨吧,凱瑟琳
What are you going to do?
你要怎么做
I'm going to offer myself as a replacement to Klaus.
我去找克勞斯讓我頂替珍娜
He won't take you.
他不會接納你的
He saw your bite,
他看到你的咬傷了
he said that your blood is impure.
他說你的血已經不純了
I'm sorry, Damon.
我很抱歉,達蒙
But Jenna's dead,
但是珍娜的死
there's nothing you can do about it.
你是無力回天的
Oh, my head.
我的頭
What's wrong with me?
我怎么了
Do you remember what happened?
你還記得發生了什么嗎
You called me.
你打電話給我
You were so scared.
你非常害怕
Oh, ah, I should have realized that it wasn't you.
我早該意識到那不是你
The second I walked out of the house,
我走出房子的那一刻
someone grabbed me.
有個人抓住了我
A vampire. Klaus.
一個吸血鬼,是克勞斯
It was Klaus.
那是克勞斯
He made me drink his blood.
他逼我喝他的血
And I don't...
然后我...
I don't remember anything after that.
之后我就什么都不記得了
Where are we? What happened?
我們在哪,怎么回事
We're at the quarry.
我們在采石場
He brought us here.
他把我們帶到這里來的
Why don't I remember anything?
我怎么什么都不記得了
Jenna, do you remember...
珍娜,你還記得...
when I told you
我告訴你的
how someone becomes a vampire?
一個人是如何轉化成吸血鬼的嗎
Yeah, if you die
記得,如果你死時
with vampire blood in your system,
體內有吸血鬼的血
It's...
然后...
Oh, god.
天吶
He killed me. Jenna, listen to me.
他殺了我,珍娜,聽我說
Listen to me, everything's going to be ok.
聽我說,一切都會沒事的
I'm going to get you out of here.
我會帶你離開這里
I'm a vampire?
我現在是吸血鬼了嗎
And I bet you're hungry.
我猜你肯定餓了
Don't bother trying to get through.
別費勁想逃出來了
I spelled the circle. You're trapped.
我給火圈施了咒,你困在里面了
No matter what you do. Greta...
不論你做什么都是徒勞,格麗塔
Please, just just let her go.
求你,放了她
Klaus chose her.
克勞斯選擇了她
Drink it.
喝了它
Jenna, don't!
珍娜,別喝
I can't. Let her go. Hey!
我不能,放了她
No!
不
That's enough.
這就夠了
Jenna, it's going to be ok.
珍娜,會沒事的
Look at me. Hey, look at me.
看著我,快看著我
It's gonna be ok. It's gonna be ok.
會沒事的,一定會沒事的
This is useless.
這些都沒用
All these grimoires.
這些魔法書里
There has to be something in here to keep elena
一定有方法能阻止埃琳娜
from becoming a vampire.
變成吸血鬼的
And we'll keep looking.
那我們就一直找
Until the last minute.
直到最后一刻
The sacrifice is completed in stages as the full moon sets.
隨著滿月將至,獻祭儀式會分階段完成
First the werewolf is killed, then the vampire.
先死的是狼人,然后是吸血鬼
Finally the doppelganger.
最后才是二重身
Once Elena dies, the curse will be broken.
埃琳娜一死,詛咒就會解除
Klaus will become hybrid.
克勞斯會變成混血
So when do we attack?
我們什么時候進攻
Elena's death will activate his dormant werewolf side.
埃琳娜的死會喚醒他被封印的狼人之性
He'll be vulnerable during the transformation.
在變身過程中他會變得虛弱
That's when Bonnie comes in.
那時候邦妮就要行動了
And you're sure bonnie will survive this?
你確定邦妮能活下來嗎
If she can deliver him to the brink of death,
只要她能搞的他只剩下一口氣
I'll finish the job myself.
剩下的我來了斷
Damon.
達蒙
You're not going to like what I'm about to say.
你肯定不喜歡我要告訴你的事情
Cut to the chase. Is the sacrifice happening or not?
長話短說,獻祭儀式開始了嗎
It's happening.
開始了
I tried to stop it, but it got...Complicated.
我試圖阻止,但情況變得...很復雜
We're sticking with the original plan.
我們按原計劃行動
We're meeting Bonnie right now.
現在去找邦妮
He's got Jenna, Stefan.
他抓了珍娜,斯特凡
What?
什么
He's got Kathrine to lure her out of the house.
他讓凱瑟琳把她騙出來了
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了,出了什么事
He's going to use her as the vampire in the ritual.
他要讓她充當儀式中的吸血鬼
Oh, my god.
我的天
How are you feeling?
你感覺怎么樣
I feel like myself... Only not.
我感覺自己...不是自己了
Everything is brighter.
所有東西都更加清晰了
The fire's hotter.
火也更熱了
Part of me is terrified,
我身體里的一部分感到很害怕
But there's another part
但另一部分
of me that doesn't want to feel anything.
卻拒絕感覺任何東西
Vampires can turn off the part that's human.
吸血鬼能關閉屬于人類那部分的感覺
That's the part that hurts.
那才是最讓人難過的部分
I'm gonna die, aren't I?
我快死了,是不是
No!
不會的
Jenna, I'm not going to let that happen.
珍娜,我不會讓它發生的
I don't care what I have to do.
我不在乎要付出什么代價
Who's that?
那是誰
That must be the werewolf.
肯定是那個狼人
What's happening to me?
我怎么了
I cast a spell to slow down your transformation.
我施了個咒以減緩你的變身速度
Your insides are trying to tear themselves free.
你體內的本性想要釋放出來
Greta, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature.
格麗塔,巫師本應維持自然的平衡
It's your duty to them to keep your curse sealed.
不讓詛咒解封才是你的責任
My duty is to Klaus!
我的責任是幫助克勞斯
The new order.
建立新秩序
Glad to know I still have a dance partner.
真高興我還有一個伙伴
Hello, my lovelies.
你們好啊,美人兒們
Are we ready?
都準備好了嗎
Come on, get in here!
快點,快進來
Do you see anything?
看到什么沒有
We're not safe here.
我們在這里不安全
If that thing wants in, it's getting in.
如果那個怪物想沖進來,就一定能進來
How did you even know what I was?
你是怎么知道我的真實身份的
I compelled you to forget!
我已經強迫你忘掉了
I was on vervain.
我喝了馬鞭草
I faked forgetting so I could spy on you.
我假裝全忘掉,這樣我就能監視你
It was your mom's idea.
都是你媽媽的主意
Wait, my mom knows?!
等等,連我媽都知道了嗎
Oh, my god. You told her.
天吶,是你告訴她的
Well, what'd she say?
那她怎么說
Your mom hates vampires. She grew up hating vampires.
你媽媽恨吸血鬼,她從小就恨著吸血鬼
She'll probably always hate vampires.
她或許永遠都會憎恨吸血鬼
Well, what about you?
那你呢
What about me?
我能怎么樣
Where does this leave us?
我們會怎么樣
Stuck in this house.
困在這個房子里
Trying not to get mauled to death by our friend.
得想方設法別讓自己朋友給咬死
Heard ya.
馬上就來
Great. I was just thinking about getting a bite to eat.
好極了,正想著要去弄點吃的
Elena hasn't returned any of my calls for days.
埃琳娜很多天都沒回我電話了
I need to see her.
我要見她
Well, you're a day late and a daughter short, John.
約翰,你來晚了一天,女兒已經沒了
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Klaus has her. Sacrifice goes down tonight.
克勞斯抓了她,祭祀就在今晚
How could you let that happen?
你怎么不阻止
You were supposed to keep her safe.
你們本該保證她的安全的
Wasn't that the sum total of your plan to keep her safe?
保她安全無恙不是你們的終極計劃嗎
She is safe. I fed her my blood.
她沒事,我讓她喝了我的血
You what?! When Klaus kills Elena
你說什么,如果克勞斯在祭祀中殺
In the sacrifice, she will come back to life.
了埃琳娜,她會復活的
Granted as the thing you hate most in the world,
成為你最深惡痛絕的東西
But no one really cares what you think.
不過根本沒人在乎你怎么看
You do not want to mess with me right now.
你現在最好別惹我
You ruined her life. You know that, right?
你毀了她,你心知肚明,對嗎
I know, John.
我知道,約翰
I took her choice, destroyed her future.
我讓她別無選擇,毀了她的將來
Trust me, I get it.
相信我,我很清楚
It actually gets worse.
事實上,還有比這更糟的
How could it possibly get any worse?
還有什么能比這還糟糕
I've got the moon stone.
我已經拿到月光石
I spent 500 years looking for this.
我費了500年的時間去找它
I hate to part with it.
我討厭和它分開
The moon has passed its apex.
月已中天
Remember everything you need to do?
記住你要做的每件事了嗎
I remember.
牢不可忘
Everything I did...
我所做的一切
I was just trying to help Tyler.
只是想要幫助泰勒
Are you Jules?
你是朱爾斯
I didn't want him to be alone!
我不希望他形只影單
Shall we?
可以開始了嗎
Try reading.
在看什么呢
Emily Bennett's,
有關艾米莉·巴奈特的
this is a section on spells she did
這一節寫她為我的先祖
for my ancestor Johnathan Gilbert.
喬納森·吉爾伯特下的咒語
Yeah, I think she had a thing for him.
明白,我覺得她對他有意思
There's something on a resuscitative spell she was working on.
寫了些她一直在研究的還陽咒
I saw that, too.
我也看了那段
She just didn't explain what it did, exactly.
她沒解釋它具體是怎么樣的
Maybe Johnathan wrote about it in his journals.
或許喬納森在他的日記里有寫
You know, I can have Stefan bring them.
我可以叫斯特凡把它們帶過來
Someone's here.
有人來了
Hey, what are you doing here?
嗨,你來干嘛
Elijah and Stefan are upstairs.
以利亞和斯特凡在樓上
You mind if I have a second with Jeremy?
你不介意我跟杰里米單獨聊會吧
Sure, yeah. Of course.
當然,沒問題
What's the matter?
什么事
Jeremy...
杰里米
Something's happened to Jenna.
珍娜出事了
Why did he take Jenna?
為什么抓了珍娜
A punishment for meddling.
是對攪局的懲罰
Klaus was going to use Tyler and Caroline.
克勞斯本來是要用泰勒和卡羅琳的
But Damon rescued them.
但是達蒙救了他們
Then we need to go.
那我們得馬上出發
Now. Before Jenna's been sacrificed.
現在就走,趕在珍娜成祭品之前
I can kill Klaus myself. Bonnie...
我有能力殺死克勞斯,邦妮
If you use that much power, you'll be dead.
如果你使用太多魔力,你會死的
We've already been through this.
我們已經試過了
It's not an option.
這個免談
Neither is letting Jenna die.
讓珍娜去死同樣不行
Well, Stefan would agree with you.
當然,斯特凡對此毫無異義
We're going to offer another vampire.
我們準備用另一個吸血鬼交換
One that he'll want more.
他更想得到的那個
Me.
就是我
Tell me it's working.
告訴我這能行
It's working.
正在起作用
The day that the lawyers called to tell me
那天,當律師告訴我
that I was going to become your guardian,
我要成為你們的監護人時
you know what my first thought was?
你知道的第一反應是什么
Isn't there someone else who can do this?
難道就沒別人能干這事了
Jenna, there was no one else
珍娜,除了你再沒別人能幫
Who could have gotten me and Jeremy through all of that.
我和杰里米走出困境
It's just the thought that I almost passed up taking care of you.
光是想想就幾乎讓我差點放棄照顧你們
But you didn't.
但你沒有放棄
You put your entire life
你全心全意
on hold to help us.
照護我們
Look around, Elena.
回頭看看,埃琳娜
I failed you. No.
我讓你們失望了,不對
You didn't. I failed you.
你沒有,是我讓你失望了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Listen.
聽著
Being a vampire, it intensifies your guilt.
成為吸血鬼,雖然強化了你的內疚感
But it also makes you stronger and faster.
但也會讓你更強壯,行動更迅速
You can fight back.
你可以反抗
I'm gonna get through this. I'll be ok.
我可以熬過去,我會沒事的
I need you to believe that.
你要相信這一點
Promise me,
答應我
When you get the chance...
一旦有機會
Run.
就逃
Ok.
好
You don't think I killed him, do you?
我沒殺了他吧,對不對
No.
沒有
No. It takes a lot more than wooden bullets
沒有,木子彈是沒法
to kill a werewolf.
殺死狼人的
He's still out there somewhere.
他還在某個地方
Do you think my mom wants to kill me?
你覺得我媽媽想殺了我嗎
I don't think your mom knows what to do with you.
我想你媽媽不知道該拿你怎么辦
Yeah, well, I don't really know what to do with me, either.
是啊,我也不知道該拿我自己怎么辦
What is it?
是什么
Wait.
等等
Don't. Don't shoot.
別,別開槍
What the hell are you doing?
你這是干什么
Give me your that. What?
把那個給我,什么
Your jacket, take it off.
你的夾克,脫下來
Caroline.
卡羅琳
It's ok, it's ok.
好了,沒事了
Bonnie did a locator spell.
邦妮施了個定位咒
They're at Steven's Quarry.
他們在史蒂文礦場
I'll head over there first
我先過去
and you'll follow with Bonnie when it's time.
你和邦妮到時候再過去
Just as the moon hits its final phase.
直到月亮將要落下時
She's to stay hidden until then.
她都不能露面
He cannot know that she's alive.
不能讓他知道她還活著
You're very honorable.
你非常可敬
Are you?
你呢
Because this whole plan is, um,
因為這整個計劃成敗完全取決于
it's contingent upon your honor, Elijah.
你的誠信,以利亞
I won't fail you.
我不會讓你失望的
Klaus is your brother.
克勞斯是你的兄弟
I know I've wanted to kill my brother a thousand times.
我知道我曾幾千次想殺了我的兄弟
I've never been able to.
但我從來做不到
Well, Klaus was not my only brother.
克勞斯不是我唯一的兄弟
I had siblings;
我還有兄弟姐妹
parents. I had a family.
有父母,有過一個家庭
Over the centuries, Klaus hunted them down one by one
幾個世紀以來,克勞斯他們一個個得獵殺他們
and he took them from me.
把他們從我生命中帶走
He scattered them across the seas
他把他們扔到海里
where their bodies couldn't be found.
他們的尸骨蹤影全無
You want revenge.
你要復仇
Sometimes there's honor in revenge, Stefan.
有時復仇是靠得住的,斯特凡
I won't fail you.
我不會讓你失望
Please end this.
請結束這一切吧
I brought the Gilbert journals.
我把吉爾伯特日記拿來了
I think I know the spell you're talking about.
我想我知道你在說的那道咒
Where's Damon?
達蒙在哪里
Upstairs. Alaric wanted to talk to him.
樓上,阿拉里克想跟他談談
He did what?!
他做了什么
He wasn't going to let Jenna die.
他不會讓珍娜去死
We have a witch.
我們有個女巫
She kills Klaus.
她殺得了克勞斯
No one has to die!
沒必要死人
Except for Bonnie.
不然邦妮會死
God, Stefan, damn it!
天哪,斯特凡,該死的
Hey, are you ok?
你沒事吧
I'm fine.
沒事
Well, that's my brother for you.
我弟弟是為了你
Always cleaning up my messes.
總是給我收拾殘局
Hello, Jenna.
你好,珍娜
Let her go.
讓她走
I understand that I have to die, but she doesn't!
我知道我必須得死,但她不是
Careful.
小心點
Elena, don't. No, Jenna!
埃琳娜,不要,不,珍娜
We can't leave Jeremy without a family.
我們不能讓杰里米沒有家人
I followed your rules, I did everything that you asked.
我遵守你的規則,做你要求的每件事
I didn't run. Please.
我沒有逃跑,求你了
Well, well.
好啊,好啊
I don't recall you being on the guest list.
我記得你沒被邀請來此啊
I'm here to talk.
我是來跟你談談的
Very well, then.
那么很好
What can I do for you, Mr. Salvatore?
能為你效勞嗎,塞爾瓦托先生
We found something in the Gilbert journals.
我們在吉爾伯特日記中發現了一些東西
Johnathan journaled the story of a mother
喬納森記錄了一個母親
who called on Emily's services.
請求艾米莉幫忙的故事
The woman's baby was sick; dying.
那個女人的孩子生病快死了
Emily cast a spell that
艾米莉施了一道咒
would bind a woman's life force with her child.
可以將一個女人的生命力轉移到孩子身上
Skip to the save Elena part.
直接說怎么救埃琳娜
Well, the child died, but the mother's life force
好,孩子死了,但母親的生命力
flowed through her, restoring her to life.
流轉回她體內,她又活過來了
We already know Elena's going to come back to life.
我們已經知道埃琳娜會再活過來
She'll be a vampire.
她會變成吸血鬼的
Not if her soul remains intact.
如果她的靈魂保存完好就不會了
Her soul, really?
她的靈魂,真的嗎
You're going to put your faith in some act of god mumbo jumbo?
你要相信這種荒謬的上帝巫術嗎
I refuse to let Elena become the thing
我決不能讓埃琳娜變成吸血鬼
I've spent my life protecting her against.
我一生都在保護她不受吸血鬼的傷害
And you can call that god or mystical energy,
你可以說那是上帝,或者神秘力量
whatever you want, but yes...
隨你怎么想,但沒錯
I'm putting my faith in it.
我要賭上這一把
What's going on?
怎么回事
II don't know.
我,我不知道
You can hear them.
你能聽到他們的聲音
You can hear anything.
你可以聽到所有東西
Just focus on them.
把精力集中在他們身上
You don't need to kill Jenna.
你不用殺了珍娜
I'll take her place.
我來代替她
Oh, I don't know.
這我可說不好
I rather appreciate the symmetry of three women
我更欣賞三個女人一臺戲
Three goddesses
三位女神
Sacrificed at nature's altar.
犧牲在大自然的祭壇上
What are they saying?
他們在說什么
I can'tI can't make it out.
我不行,我做不到
You can do this. Just relax. Focus.
你能做到的,放松,集中精力
Don't play games with me.
別跟我?;?/div>
You'll get what you want.
你會如愿以償的
I can hear him. I hear Stefan.
我能聽到他說話,我聽到斯特凡的聲音
What are they saying?
他們在說什么
You're quite the hero, aren't you?
你真是位大英雄啊,不是嗎
I've heard that about you.
我早有耳聞
Just make the trade.
只要達成交易就行了
Me for Jenna.
我換珍娜
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
What is it?
他說什么
He wants to take my place.
他想代替我
How's Tyler doing?
泰勒怎么樣了
Sleeping.
正睡著
He should better by morning.
他到早上應該就沒事了
He just...he needs some rest.
他只是,他需要休息
Good.
很好
So this is your life now, huh?
所以說,這就是你現在過的生活了
Never a dull moment.
一點也不乏味
You know, these last few days with you have been
最近這幾天跟你在一起
so great, and fun.
過的很精彩,很刺激
And so Caroline.
太有卡羅琳的范了
II thought that I might be able
我,我以為我能夠
to get past this whole vampire thing.
把這些吸血鬼的事拋諸腦后
But you can.
你可以的
Matt...
馬特
I don't know if I can, Caroline.
我不知道自己能不能做到,卡羅琳
Matt!
馬特
I get it. This is your life now.
我了解了,這就是你現在的生活
You know what my life is, Car?
你知道我的生活是什么樣的嗎,卡爾
My life is an absentee mom.
我有個離家出走的媽媽
And a bunch of bills to pay,
一大堆的債務要還
and school, and a job,
要上學,要上班
and it sucks sometimes.
有時候真的很糟糕
But it's my life.
但這就是我的生活
And...
還有
I think that I just want to live it without all of this.
我只想擺脫掉這些好好過生活
Come on, Bonnie, we got a hybrid to kill.
快點吧,邦妮,還得去殺那個混血種
It's done.
好了
That's it?
就這樣嗎
Let's go.
我們出發吧
I'll be back soon.
我很快就回來
Wait, what do you mean?
等等,你什么意思
No, I'm coming. I need to be there.
不,我跟你們一起,我必須到那去
I need to make sure you guys are ok.
我得確保你們都沒事
And who's going to make sure you're ok?
那誰保證你沒事呢
I've got my own ring.
我有戒指
Look, I'm not taking no for an answer.
聽著,我不會妥協的
Easy...Easy
放輕松,放輕松
Just go. I'll stay with him.
去吧,我會跟他待在一起
It's time. All right.
是時候了,好的
I got the weapons in the car.
我車里放了武器
Bonnie's the only weapon we need.
邦妮是我們唯一需要的武器
Bonnie! What is this?
邦妮,這是怎么回事
I can't put anyone else at risk.
我不能再讓別人涉險
I can't stay here with Jenna out there!
我不能把珍娜丟在那里不管
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You can't do this! Damon?
你不能這樣,達蒙
Sorry, buddy. She's right.
對不起,伙計,她說得沒錯
No! You can't do this.
不,你不能這樣
Bonnie!
邦妮
Elena... I have to do something.
埃琳娜,我得做點什么
This can't happen. None of it.
不能這樣,不可以
Quite the predicament.
情況窘迫了啊
You know, it's funny,
我說,真是有意思
all this talk about preserving family,
才說著保護家人的事
and here's Stefan,
斯特凡就來了
granting your wish.
要遂了你的心愿
Stefan...
斯特凡
It's okay.
沒事的
Well.
好了
Who's it going to be, Elena?
埃琳娜,選誰呢
No.
不
Oh, don't worry.
別擔心
There's actually no choice.
其實根本沒得選
Aahh! No! Stefan!
不要,斯特凡
No!
不要
I have other plans for your boyfriend.
我留著你男友另有他用
I want him alive.
還不想讓他死
But for now...
但現在
Whenever you're ready, Greta.
你準備好就開始,格麗塔
No.
不
Your turn. No, Jenna, no!
到你了,不,珍娜,不要
It's over, Elena.
一切都結束了,埃琳娜
I know what I have to do.
我知道我該怎么做
Jenna
珍娜
Just turn it off.
關掉你的感覺
Jenna.
珍娜
Turn it off.
關掉它
You won't be scared anymore.
就不會覺得害怕了
No! Jenna!
不要,珍娜
No.
不
I'm so sorry.
真對不起
Are they going to kill him?
他們能殺了他嗎
Yes.
能
It's time.
是時候了
Thank you, Elena.
謝謝你,埃琳娜
Ah, go to hell.
去死吧
No.
不
I can feel it.
我能感覺到
It's happening.
在轉變了
Yes, yes!
太好了,太好了
No!
不可能
You were dead!
你已經死了
Wake up, Elena!
醒醒,埃琳娜
I need you to get her out of here!
我要你帶她離開這兒
What about you?
那你呢
I'm not leaving until he's dead.
克勞斯不死,我是不會走的
Go.
快走
Elijah?
以利亞
Hello, brother.
你好呀,兄弟
In the name of our family, Niklaus...
以我們家族之名,尼克勞斯
I didn't bury them at sea!
我沒有把他們海葬
Their bodies are safe.
他們的尸體現在很安全
If you kill me, you'll never find them.
殺了我的話,你就永遠都找不到他們了
Elijah!
以利亞
Don't listen to him.
別聽他的
Elijah.
以利亞
I can take you to them.
我能帶你去找他們
I give you my word... brother.
我向你保證,兄弟
Do it and I'll take you both out.
你敢這么做,我就把你們倆都殺了
You'll die. I don't care.
那你也會死,我不在乎
I'm sorry. No!
對不起,不
No!
不
We should have heard from them by now.
早該有他們的消息了
Did you read all this?
這些你都讀過了嗎
I did.
讀過了
So you understand what happened to the child's mother
這么說你知道孩子復活之后
after the baby was brought back to life.
母親的結局了
She saved her daughter.
她救了她的女兒
She found peace.
得以安息了
John...
約翰
I need you to give this to Elena for me.
我要你替我把這個交給埃琳娜
And also this.
還有這個
Oh, hey, what's going on?
怎么回事
Take care of each other.
照顧好彼此
Please.
拜托了
I think they're here!
我想是他們回來了
If you come back as a vampire,
要是你醒過來變成了吸血鬼
I'll stake you myself.
我就親手刺死你
So don't do it.
所以千萬不要
Because I can't stand the idea of you hating me forever.
因為我無法面對你永遠恨我
How is she?
她怎么樣了
I don't know yet.
還不知道
What about Jenna?
珍娜呢
No.
不
I'm sorry, Jeremy.
我很遺憾,杰里米
Elena!
埃琳娜
What happened?
發生什么事了
How do you feel?
你感覺怎么樣了
I feel fine.
感覺還不錯
Ooh, yeah, you got shot.
對,你中槍了
But it's healing.
但傷口在愈合了
You were right.
你說得沒錯
I shouldn't have come home.
我不應該回來的
No, you just...
不,是你
should have never left.
當初就不該離開
And you shouldn't leave again.
如今也是
You're kidding, right?
你在開玩笑吧
This is the second time I've tried to kill you.
我可是兩次試圖殺掉你
Well, no friendship is perfect.
哪有完美的友誼呢
Matt broke up with me.
馬特和我分手了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Yeah, well, you know,
沒事兒,我說
instead of just bailing on me again,
不用再次不告而別
you could just say...
你只要說句
"Thank you, Caroline,"
卡羅琳,謝謝你
"for taking care of me.
這么照顧我
And I'm sorry that I tried to chow down on you again."
很抱歉又差點拿你當點心"
Come here.
過來
Ohh. Easy.
慢點
Thank you, Caroline.
卡羅琳,謝謝你
For taking care of me.
這么照顧我
You're welcome.
不客氣
We all set?
都搞定了嗎
Yeah.
嗯
Plenty of room with the Gilbert family plot,
吉爾伯特家族墓地還挺寬敞的
and I compelled two of the grave diggers
我強迫了兩個掘墓人
to do the dirty work.
來出苦力
How's she doing?
她怎么樣
She lost the only parents she had.
她僅有的長輩也不在了
She's in shock.
她嚇壞了
I'm almost ready.
我快好了
Take your time.
不急
John wanted me to give you this.
約翰想讓我把這個給你
And this.
還有這個
Jeremy...
杰里米
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry that you've lost so many people.
我很抱歉讓你失去了那么多親人
I still have you.
我還有你
"Elena..."
埃琳娜
"It's no easy task being an ordinary parent"
作為一名平凡的父親要面對非凡的女兒
"to an extraordinary child."
真的不容易
"I failed in that task."
我做得不好
And because of my prejudices, I failed you."
"因為我的偏見,我辜負了你"
"I'm haunted by"
我時常想
"how things might have played out differently"
或許事情可以另一種結局
if I'd been more willing to hear your side of things."
只怪我當時不愿多聽聽你的想法"
"For me, it's the end."
于我,此即終點
"For you, a chance to grow old and someday do better"
于你卻是良機,得以成長,有朝一日
"with your own child than I did with mine."
做一名比我出色的家長
It's for that child that I give you my ring."
這枚戒指就是交給你的孩子的"
"I don't ask for your forgiveness"
我不奢望得到你的原諒
"or for you to forget."
也不請求你忘記
"I ask only that you believe this."
我只要求你相信
"Whether you are now reading this as a human"
無論你讀到這封信時是人類
"or as a vampire,"
還是吸血鬼
"I love you all the same."
我對你的愛不會變
"As I've always loved you, and always will."
一如既往,直到永遠
John."
約翰
We're going to head back to the house.
我們要回到那屋子里去了
I think I'll skip the coffee and tea cakes.
我想茶話會我就不去了
Damon, she needs us right now.
達蒙,她現在需要我們
All of us.
誰都不能少
And then what's the plan, Stefan?
接下來又有什么計劃,斯特凡
The curse is broken.
詛咒被解除了
How does one go about killing
怎么才殺得了
an allpowerful wolf vamp
一個無所不能的吸血狼人
and his twofaced older brother?
和他虛偽的哥哥
I have no idea.
我不知道
You need to get an idea. Fast.
你必須知道,要盡快
I'm not going to let Elena lose anybody else.
我不會再讓埃琳娜痛失所愛了
I wouldn't make any promises, brother.
我可沒法保證,弟弟
What's that supposed to mean?
這又是什么意思
Tyler Lockwood bit me.
泰勒·洛克伍德咬了我
It's actually more of a nip, really,
實際上不過是含了一下
But there it is.
但,你看
We'll find something.
我們會想出辦法的
A cure.
能治好的
There's no cure, Stefan.
治不好的,斯特凡
We kept Elena human, right?
我們沒讓埃琳娜變成吸血鬼,不是嗎
We found the way when there was no way.
柳暗花明又一村
I will do this.
我會想出辦法的
You want to do something for me?
你真想為我做點什么嗎
Keep this from Elena.
別告訴埃琳娜
Last thing she needs is another grave to mourn.
不能讓她再對著另一座新墳哀傷了
來源:可可英語 http://www.ccdyzl.cn/video/201705/508768.shtml