Previously on the Vampire Diaries.
《吸血鬼日記》前情提要
For over a century I have lived in secret,
一個多世紀以來我都秘密地活著
Until now.
直到現在
I know the risks, but I have to know her.
我知道這很冒險,但我必須要認識她
I'm Elena.
我叫埃琳娜
I'm Stefan. I'm Damon.
我叫斯特凡,我是達蒙
You didn't tell me that you had a brother.
你沒告訴過我你有個哥哥
It's complicated.
說來話長
Elena, She is a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜,她長得跟凱瑟琳一模一樣
Which one of you dated her first?
你們誰先和她在一起的
Katherine is dead, and you hate me
凱瑟琳死了,而你恨我
Because you loved her.
因為你愛她
I was hoping I'd see you again.
我希望能再見到你
She's not a puppet.
她不是玩偶
She doesn't exist for your amusement;
她活著不是為了讓你玩弄
For you to feed on whenever you want to.
也不是你想吸就吸的血袋
They're whatever I want them to be.
我要他們怎樣他們就怎樣
Wear it for me, for...good luck.
戴著吧,能給你帶來好運
You want to kiss me.
你想吻我
Vervain in the necklace.
項鏈里的馬鞭草
It's been a while since anyone
已經很久沒人
Could resist my...compulsion.
能抵御我的"強迫命令"了
There's nothing human in Damon.
達蒙已經沒有絲毫人性了
No good, no kindness, no love.
不懷好意,善心不在,愛也蕩然無存
Only a monster who must be stopped.
他只是一個必須被阻止的惡魔
Hello?
有人嗎
Jeremy?
杰里米
Hello?
有人嗎
This is Logan Fell coming to you live from the streets of Mystic Falls
羅根·費爾從神秘瀑布鎮為您發回的現場播報
With breaking news of another deadly animal attack.
又發生了一起致命的動物襲擊人類事件
The wild animal terrorizing the citizens of Mystic Falls
嚴重威脅神秘瀑布鎮居民安危的野獸
Has claimed another victim,
再度釀造慘劇
Local high school student Elena Gilbert.
死者為當地高中學生埃琳娜·吉爾伯特
Police are certain that forensic eviden will confirm
經警方法醫調查證實
That this is the same animal responsible for recent attacks.
與最近幾起動物襲擊案同屬一種動物所為
You know it's coming next.
你知道你就是下一個
Bad dream?
做噩夢了嗎
Do you know how easy it was to get into your head just now?
你知道剛才進入你腦中有多容易嗎
You really need some human blood.
你真的需要些人血了
It might even the playing field.
至少可以讓雙方勢均力敵一些
Football reference.
我是說橄欖球
Too soon.
太快了
All right, I deserved that.
好吧,我活該
But I just wanted to let you know,
但我只是想讓你知道
They caught the culprit.
他們抓到罪犯了
The animal responsible for killing
害死泰納教練
Coach Tanner and all those people.
和其他人的那只動物
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
It was a mountain lion. Really big one.
是很大的一只美洲獅
It attacked a hunter this morning.
今早它還襲擊了一個獵人
It's all over the news.
新聞上到處都在播報
"Deadly beast captured.
致命野獸被捕
All's well in Mystic Falls."
神秘瀑布鎮回復平靜
Why would you cover your tracks?
你為什么要掩飾自己的行蹤
I've decided to stay a while.
因為我決定多住一陣子
I'm just having way too much fun here with you and Elena.
有你和埃琳娜陪我玩,很有意思
Can't touch her now.
你現在不能碰她了
Well, the vervain keeps me out of her head.
馬鞭草可以阻止我控制她的思想
Maybe that's not my target.
也許那并不是我的目標
Believe it or not, Stefan,
信不信由你,斯特凡
Some girls don't need my persuasion.
有些女孩不需要我的魅惑
Some girls just can't resist my good looks,
有些女孩就是無法抗拒我的帥氣
My style and my charm
我的風格和魅力
And my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift.
以及我對泰勒·斯威夫特歌曲的狂熱
This is John Varvatos, dude.
你刺破了我的名牌衣服,兄弟
Dick move.
你真混蛋
I can confirm that a 12foot puma mountain lion
我只能證實一只12英尺長的美洲獅
Attacked a hunter and was subsequently shot and killed.
襲擊了一個獵人,接著被槍殺了
The hunter is in stable condition.
那個獵人現在情況穩定
The real animal is still out there,
真正的野獸還逍遙法外
Waiting for me, challenging me to fight back,
等著我,挑釁我反擊
To stop him.
阻止他
But how do I stop a monster
但我怎么能在不變成惡魔的情況下
Without becoming one myself?
阻止惡魔呢
To repeat, the animal terrorizing Mystic Falls
重復一遍,威脅神秘瀑布鎮的動物
has been caught.
已經被抓了
Scum ball.
人渣
Scum bucket.
飯桶
Who are you talking to?
你在說誰呢
Him.
他
The news guy,
那個新聞記者
also known as Logan "scum" Fell.
也稱作羅根·人渣·費爾
Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?
你媽媽有提到我為什么離開神秘瀑布鎮嗎
Oh, no way.
哦,不會吧
You and him?
你和他
This is Logan Fell.
羅根·費爾為您發回的報道
He's cute.
他挺可愛的
He is not cute.
他才不可愛呢
There's nothing cute about him.
他身上一點可愛的東西都沒有
What are you doing with that?
你拿那個東西干什么
I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box.
我昨天從保險箱里找到的
Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood she would loan it
媽媽曾答應洛克伍德夫人要把它借給
To the founder's council for their heritage display.
創立者協會舉辦的歷史遺物展示會
Is that grandma Beth's wedding ring?
那是貝絲奶奶的結婚戒指嗎
Originally it was greatgreatgrandma Mary's wedding ring.
最早是曾曾祖母瑪麗的結婚戒指
How much do you think this stuff is worth?
你覺得這東西值多少錢
You know, like on ebay?
比如說在易趣網上賣
You're not gonna find out.
絕不允許你把它賣掉的
That stuff is mom and dad's. You can't just give it away.
那東西是爸媽的,你不能把它捐掉
I'm not giving it away.
我沒有捐掉啊
It's called a loan, Jeremy.
這個叫借出去,杰里米
Are you ok?
你還好嗎
I'm good.
我很好
Sorry.
抱歉
Maybe we should press pause.
也許我們應當叫停了
Yeah, you're probably right.
是的,你是對的
That was getting a bit...
我們進展得有點...
Yeah. Yeah.
是的,沒錯
How do you look in a suit?
你穿上西裝看起來怎么樣
I can pull one off. How about tomorrow night?
我可以試試穿一件,明晚怎么樣
Will you be my date to the founder's party?
你愿意做我的伴侶,去參加創立者派對嗎
They still do that?
這傳統還在繼續嗎
Have you been before?
你以前去過嗎
No, the Salvatores
不,塞爾瓦托家族
Don't get invited anymore.
已經不再被邀請了
Well, this year, there's this heritage project
今年有個歷史遺物展示會
That meant a lot to my mom.
那對我母親意義重大
She was really involved in the founder's council,
她和創立者協會淵源頗深
And it was her favorite party.
那是她最喜歡的派對
I know it sounds really boring, but
我知道聽起來枯燥乏味,但是
I would be honored to accompany you,
能陪你去我會感到很榮幸的
Miss Gilbert.
吉爾伯特小姐
The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Salvatore.
是我非常榮幸,塞爾瓦托先生
No Yellow. Jaundice. Go for the blue.
不要穿黃色的,不喜歡,換件藍色的
I don't like the blue.
我不喜歡藍色
Well, I do.
可我喜歡
And if I'm gonna be your date
如果要我做你的男伴...
You can not be my date.
你不能和我一起去
My mother is going to be there,
我母親會在場的
And she is a very proud gun owner.
她是個自大的配槍警察
I went through a lot of trouble
我大費周章
To make sure this party wasn't cancelled.
才讓派對如期舉行
It's very important I be there.
我必須出席
Please take me.
請帶上我
You should come to the founder's party with me.
你應該和我一起去創立者派對
Not if you're wearing that dress.
除非你換條裙子
What's so special about this Bella girl?
這個叫貝拉的女孩到底有什么特別
Edward's so whipped.
讓愛德華如此著迷
You gotta read the first book first.
你應該先看看第一本書
It won't make sense if you don't.
不看你又如何能明白
Ah, I miss Anne Rice. She was so on it.
我想念安妮·萊斯,她寫的故事才真讓人著迷
How come you don't sparkle?
你為何不像愛德華那樣閃閃發光
Because I live in the real world,
因為我生活在真實世界中
Where vampires burn in the sun.
吸血鬼在陽光下會被燒傷
Yeah, but you go in the sun.
是的,但你在陽光下也沒事啊
I have a ring. It protects me.
我有個護身戒指
Long story.
說來話長
Will these bites turn me into a vampire?
被咬了這么多次,我會變成吸血鬼嗎
It's more complicated than that.
可沒那么簡單
You'd have to feed on my blood, then die,
你需要吸食我的血,然后死去
Then feed on a human's, whole ordeal.
再找個人類吸他的血,歷經折磨煎熬
This book, by the way, has it all wrong.
這本書,提一句,講的全不對
You can be very sweet when you want to be.
其實有時候你真的很溫柔
Yes, I can be sweet.
是啊,我可以的
Are you going to kill me?
你會殺掉我嗎
But not yet.
但不是現在
Why not?
為何不
Because there's something I need you to do for me.
因為我還需要你替我做些事
Anything.
做什么都行
How good are you at getting this little nose where it doesn't belong?
你制造小麻煩的本領有多強呢
Oh, I'm excellent.
噢,我可是相當厲害
So what happens with the season?
本賽季是怎么回事
One big forfeit? Are they looking for a new coach?
損失嚴重嗎,他們在找新教練嗎
I don't know, Dad.
我不知道,爸爸
I doubt anybody's thinking about that right now.
我覺得現在沒人會關心那事
Charles, founder's party, focus.
查爾斯,說創立者派對的事,別叉開話題
How are you all doing over here?
你們都好嗎
Ah, we're doing great, sweetheart.
我們很好,甜心
Is there anything else I can get you?
還有什么需要我為你效勞的嗎
We're fine, thanks.
不用了,謝謝
Just the check, honey.
賬單給我就好,甜心
Here you go, mayor Lockwood. thanks.
給你,洛克伍德鎮長,謝謝
You're taking Damon to the founder's party?
你要帶達蒙去創立者派對
What about me?
那我怎么辦
Go with Elena.
跟埃琳娜去啊
She's asking Stefan.
她邀請了斯特凡
Ok, go by yourself.
那你就自己去唄
Gee, thanks. What about your mom?
真是太謝謝你了,你媽媽那兒怎么辦
Is she ok with you bringing Damon?
她會同意你帶達蒙去嗎
And I'm supposed to care why?
我為何要理會她的意見
He's older sexy danger guy.
他是個性感又危險的老男人
Older sexy danger guy?
性感又危險的老男人
Is that an official witch twitter tweet?
這是你們女巫的術語嗎
No more witch jokes, ok?
別再拿女巫的事開玩笑,好嗎
At whole Mr. Tanner prediction thing has me freaked.
預感到泰納老師被殺的那件事把我嚇壞了
Ok.
行
And Damon's not dangerous.
達蒙并不危險
You know, he just has a lot of issues with his brother.
他只是跟他弟弟很不和
You know, like major, deeprooted drama.
根深蒂固,非常戲劇性的成見
Like...?
比如呢...
I'm not really supposed to say anything.
我真不應該說這些的
Caroline Forbes, when have you ever kept a secreat in your life
卡羅琳,你這輩子什么時候守住過一個秘密了
Ok.
好吧
But you can't tell Elena.
但是你不能跟埃琳娜講
No.
不會的
So what you gonna buy me?
你打算給我吃些什么"甜頭"
Ugh, some class.
我要去上課
Oh, your parents are gone. I guess you can be close now.
你父母都走了,我想你現在能跟我親近了
What the hell does that mean?
你說這話什么意思
You treat me like trash. I'm sick of it.
你待我如糞土,我已經厭倦了
I don't think you're trash.
我沒把你當糞土
Really? Then who are you taking to the founder's party?
是嗎,那你要帶誰去參加創立者派對
Vicki Donovan.
薇姬·多諾萬
Do you want me to ask you to the founder's party?
你想我邀請你去創立者派對嗎
No.
不想
It'll be stupid and lame.
肯定又傻又沒勁
True.
這倒是
But it'll be less stupid and lame if you were there.
但如果你在場的話,就不會那么差勁了
You realize you had to ask him to ask you, right?
你心里很清楚是你求他帶你去的,對吧
You figure if you dress up like
你認為你穿得像個
A respectable young lady,
高雅得體的年輕女士
He'll finally treat you like one?
他就會認真對待你嗎
Screw you, Jeremy.
去你的吧,杰里米
You know you're making the wrong choice,
你知道你在犯錯
Yet you make it anyway.
你還是義無反顧地去做
It's sad.
好可悲
I didn't know you were here.
我不知道你在這兒
Just going through Stefan's homework.
只是來檢查下斯特凡的作業
This country sure has dumbed down in at last hundred years.
近幾百年來國家的教育水準真是江河日下啊
Why he wants to go to high school is beyond me.
我仍舊很困惑他為何要重返高中
I mean, in the seventies, he went ivy league.
我的意思是,七十年代,他去常春藤盟校
Harvard, I understood.
去哈佛,我能理解
Actually, no. I didn't get that either.
不,其實那個我也不是很理解
Go ahead, purge. Get it out. What's on your mind?
有話就說吧,你想說什么就大膽說出來吧
Why are you here, Damon?
你來這兒干什么,達蒙
To spend time with you, Zach.
來陪你啊,扎克
Family's important.
親情很重要
I know you.
我了解你
You always have a motive.
你做事定有目的
So tell me, what is it this time?
那么告訴我,這次是為了什么
You are in no position to question me.
你沒資格來問我
I didn't mean to upset you.
我不是故意惹你心煩的
This is not upset, Zach.
這不是心煩,扎克
What's going on?
怎么了
Having a family moment, Stefan.
享受天倫之樂,斯特凡
Spending some quality time.
珍惜和家人在一起的時光
Hey, are you ok?
你還好嗎
No, I'm not.
不,我不好
And neither are you.
你也一樣
How many more people have to die before you see that?
要死多少人,你才能看明白啊
I see it. All right, Zach, I see it.
我都明白,好嗎,扎克,我很清楚
Then why aren't you doing anything about it?
那你為什么不做點什么
I can't, Zach.
我不能,扎克
I can't.
我做不到
It would take human blood.
那需要喝人類的血
It's the only way that I could stop him, and I can't do that
那是我能阻止他的唯一辦法,可我不能那么做
The vervain could weaken him
馬鞭草可以讓他變弱
If he ingested it.
只要他能吃下
It would help get you the upper hand.
它會幫助你占上風
Vervain hasn't grown here since 1865.
自從1865年起,鎮上就不長馬鞭草了
Damon saw to that.
達蒙很清楚這一點
The little I had, I gave to Elena.
我有的那點,都給埃琳娜了
What?
怎么了
You've been growing it.
你一直在種植馬鞭草嗎
It's just something that's been passed down in generations
這是一代代傳下來的東西
Blood only runs so deep when you're related to vampires.
跟吸血鬼扯上關系,必須代代傳授自保之策
Damon would kill me if he knew that I had it.
如果讓達蒙知道我有馬鞭草,他會殺了我的
But you're telling me.
可你現在告訴我
Why?
為什么
Because I trust you.
因為我信任你
And you're gonna need it if you want to get rid of him.
而且你想除掉他,就得需要這個
I'm here for my mom. I was supposed to pick up a box
我是為我媽媽來的,她要我來取一個盒子
Right here.
在這兒
Please be careful.
一定要小心
Yeah, careful with it, dick.
小心點,混蛋
Hey! Not now, ok, guys? Please?
現在不是鬧的時候,行嗎
I'm fine. He's just being a punk.
我沒事,是他混賬
I got your punk. Look, Tyler,
你他媽才是混賬,泰勒
Maybe you should go.
或許你該走了
Tell your mom that I'll see you tonight.
告訴你媽媽晚上見
Would it make a difference
如果我告訴你我是真心
If I told you I actually like Vicki?
喜歡薇姬會讓你改變態度嗎
Not even if you meant it.
就算是真,也沒用
Delicate flower vs. naughty vixen.
粉嫩鮮花香水,還是潑辣悍婦香水
Tough call. Can we mix them?
很難抉擇,可以混用嗎
Look at you, getting all pretty for your date.
看看你,為約會精心打扮
You seem happyish.
你看上去似乎很開心嘛
I am...ish.
算是吧
Tonight's going to be a good night.
今晚將是個不錯的夜晚
But don't let that stop you from telling me whatever it is
但不要因此就瞞著我什么事
You wanted to tell me as soon as you walked in the door.
我知道你剛剛一走進門,就想告訴我什么
What if I tell you in the morning?
我明早再告訴你如何
I don't want to ruin the night.
我不想毀了這個晚上
Bonnie, out with it.
邦妮,說出來
Ok, but it has to go in the vault,
好,但你得守死秘密
Because Caroline will kill me
否則卡羅琳一定會殺了我的
If it gets back to Damon that she squealed.
因為事關她的達蒙
Apparently Stefan has a very interesting back story.
顯然,斯特凡有著一段很有趣的往事
Do you know what happened with his exgirlfriend Katherine?
你知道他的前女友凱瑟琳的事嗎
I know that they both dated her
我知道那兄弟倆都跟她交往過
And that's why they have issues.
也正因此他們才不和
Yeah, they both dated her,
是啊,他們都跟她交往過
only she chose Damon.
只是她選了達蒙
And that drove Stefan mad, he did horrible things
把斯特凡氣瘋了,所以他做了很多惡劣的事
To try and break them up.
試圖破壞他們的關系
He manipulated Katherine.
他操控了凱瑟琳
He filled her head with all these lies
他不斷用謊言給她洗腦
until finally it worked, and she turned against Damon.
直到最終起了作用,她和達蒙翻了臉
That sounds like one person's side of the story, meaning Damon's.
聽起來完全是偏向達蒙的片面之詞
I just wanted you to know.
我只想你知道
Anyway, his past relationships
總之,他過去的感情
Are none of my business.
和我毫無關系
Unless he's a calculating, manipulative liar.
但若他是個工于心計善于操縱別人的騙子
That is your business.
那就和你有關了
Stefan is none of those things.
斯特凡絕不是那種人
Yeah? How do you know?
是嗎,你怎么知道
Do they still wear ties at this thing?
他們仍要求打領帶過去嗎
Why are you even going?
你為什么要去
It's only fitting.
那才合適啊
We were at the very first one, remember?
第一屆的派對我們就參加過呢,記得嗎
I think it's better if we don't draw attention to ourselves.
我想如果我們低調些會比較好
So you should stay here.
所以你該呆在家里
I'll see to it Elena has a good time.
我保證會讓埃琳娜玩的開心的
My goodness, I've driven you to drink.
我的天,我竟然逼得你借酒澆愁了
Can't seem to rid myself of you.
因為我怎么也擺脫不了你的糾纏
What else am I supposed to do,
我還能怎樣
Besides go about living my life?
除了過自己的生活
Go about living my life.
那就過我的生活
See, therein lies your eternal struggle.
瞧,你又陷入那永恒的掙扎了
You're dead, dude.
你死定了,哥們
Get over it.
算了吧
What do you think?
看起來怎么樣
Hello?
喂
Hi, Mrs. Lockwood.
你好,洛克伍德夫人
What do you mean? It is?
你什么意思,真的嗎
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
'Cause I saw it.
因為我親眼見到的啊
Let me check.
讓我確定一下
I will find it and bring it.
我找到以后帶來
Ok. Bye.
好的,再見
What's wrong?
怎么了
Ahh! God, what now?
天哪,又怎么了
The pocket watch. Where is it?
懷表,在哪里
What watch?
什么表
The one you stole from mom's box.
你從媽媽盒子里偷的那塊
Look, Mrs. Lockwood just called me, freaking out.
洛克伍德夫人剛剛打電話給我,很懊惱
It was on the list, Jeremy.
那表是登記在清單上的,杰里米
And she can't find it
她現在找不到了
And she thinks she's the one who lost it.
認為自己弄丟了
Maybe she did. Maybe Tyler took it.
也許真是她丟的,或者泰勒拿走了
Don't even play that card. Jeremy, You took it.
別和我耍花樣,杰里米,是你拿的
If I go online, am I going to find it on ebay?
如果我上網,是不是會發現它在易趣上出售
Is that how you pay for your pot?
你是不是用賣表的錢去買了大麻
Screw you.
去你的
I would never sell this, ok?
我絕對不會把它賣了的,好不好
Then why did you take it?
那你為什么要拿走它
Because it's supposed to be mine.
因為它本來就是我的
Dad said it goes to the firstborn son.
爸爸說過它屬于頭生子
His father gave it to him, and now what?
祖父把表傳給了他,現在呢
And he was going to give it to you.
他原本是要傳給你的
Yeah.
是的
Look, Jeremy, it's still yours, ok?
聽著,杰里米,它依然屬于你,好不好
Mom promised Mrs. Lockwood.
媽媽生前答應對洛克伍德夫人
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做呢
Just take it and get out.
拿走吧,然后出去
It's cool not growing old.
不會變老真酷
I like being the eternal stud.
我喜歡永遠保持風流帥哥的模樣
Yes, being a 150yearold teenager
是啊,成為個150歲的青少年
Has been the height of my happiness.
是我最大的樂趣了
You cracked a funny, Stefan.
你也會搞笑,斯特凡
I should have a drink to celebrate.
我也該喝一杯慶祝一下
1864.
1864年
You and Katherine were the perfect couple.
你和凱瑟琳真是天生一對
It was hell watching you dance with her.
看到你和她共舞真讓我嫉妒
My happiness was shortlived, as you well know.
如你所知,我的快樂很短暫
I remember.
我記得
I left the party early, I was waiting for her.
我提早離開了派對,癡癡地等著她
The night you dropped her off I was waiting just inside.
你送她回家時,我就在屋里傻傻地等著
You were such a gentleman,
你真是一個紳士
Gave her a kiss on the cheek.
在她臉頰上吻了一下
And what she really wanted was...
可她心里想要的卻是...
Oh, well.
好了
Here's to history repeating itself, huh?
為歷史重演干一杯,好嗎
I admire your effort, Stefan.
我欣賞你的辛苦演戲,斯特凡
Pouring yourself a drink
自斟自飲
Then spiking the bottle with vervain.
還在酒里加了馬鞭草
I'm not some drunk sorority chick.
我可不是酗酒的聯誼會小妞
You can't roofie me.
你沒法給我下藥
But I can't help but feel a little used.
可我不禁覺得被利用了
I thought we were having a moment.
我以為我們兄弟倆要歡樂共飲呢
I have to go to the party angrily.
如今我不得不帶著怒氣參加派對了
Who knows what I'll do?
誰知道我會干什么
Enjoy yourself
玩得開心
Great to see you. Thanks so much to coming.
見到你很高興,感謝光臨
Hi. Hi, nice to see you.
你好,你好,見到你很高興
Hi,sir
你好,先生
Lives too short? That's nice
生命苦短?看起來不錯啊
Uh, let's go this way.
我們從這邊進去
Why?
為什么
Line's too long.
隊伍排的太長了
We can go around back.
我們可以繞到后面去
Come on, party's in the back.
快點,聚會在后院
Thanks for coming.
謝謝光臨
That was his favorite Scotch.
那的確是他最愛的蘇格蘭酒
I'm sorry, I thought it would work.
對不起,我以為能行得通
I wasn't counting on it.
我沒指望它
You knew it would fail?
你早就知道會失敗?
Did what I wanted. It lowered his guard.
也算達到我的目的了,降低了他的警惕
He won't expect me to try again so soon.
他肯定想不到我會立刻再次出擊
I doubled what I put in the Scotch.
是剛剛蘇格蘭酒里的雙倍量
Caroline!
卡羅琳
You look smashing.
你真美
Thank you, Mrs. Lockwood.
謝謝你,洛克伍德夫人
This is my boyfriend Damon.
這是我男朋友,達蒙
Oh, well, come on in.
好的,請進
Lovely to meet you.
見到你很高興
I've been looking forward to this party for quite a while.
我期待這個派對很久了
Well, enjoy.
玩的開心
Wait here.
等一下
Really, you couldn't even change out of the badge for this?
你這時候還非穿制服不可嗎
I'm working, honey.
我在執勤,親愛的
Who's the date you just tried to sneak past me?
你背著我偷偷在和誰在約會
Just some guy.
就是個男生嘛
He's a little old for you, don't you think?
你不覺得他太老了嗎
Oh, 'cause otherwise you'd approve.
難道不老,你就會同意嗎
Yeah, I doubt that.
我表示懷疑
Hi, mayor Lockwood.
你好,洛克伍德鎮長
Hey. hey, guys, come on in.
大家請進
Thank you.
謝謝
Where's your dad?
你爸爸呢
Memphis. Good.
他在孟菲斯,很好
With Stephen.
和史蒂芬一起
Your parents'?
你父母的嗎
There's a lot of history here.
那戒指承載著厚重的歷史
Jenna.
珍娜
Hello Rogan
你好,羅根
It's good to see you.
見到你真高興
I thought I might see you here.
我早就猜到在這里會遇見你
You knew it.
你早料到啦
I dreaded.
我很懼怕
But were secretly hoping.
但還是偷偷地期待
And now that I have...
既然已經...
Hey, not so fast.
別那么快走
I know you. You have a lot more insults in you
我很清楚你,你一定想對我破口大罵
I can tell.
我看的出來
Your hairline's receding.
你正在謝頂
No, it's not. You want to have lunch?
才沒有,你想一起吃午餐嗎
Nope. You haven't changed a bit.
不,你一點沒變
Oh, yes, I have.
不,我有改變
I'm meaner now.
我現在更加刻薄
"The founding families in mystic falls welcome you
神秘瀑布鎮的創始家族歡迎你
To the inaugural founder's council celebration."
來參加創立者協會的開幕式
Wow, look, it's the original guest registry.
看,這是原始賓客登記冊
Look at all these familiar names
看看這些熟悉的名字
Sheriff William Forbes,
威廉·福布斯治安官
Mayor Benjamin Lockwood.
本杰明·洛克伍德鎮長
Is that Damon Salvatore?
那個是達蒙·塞爾瓦托嗎
And, look, Stefan Salvatore.
還有斯特凡·塞爾瓦托
The original Salvatore brothers.
那是老塞爾瓦托兄弟
Our Ancestors. Tragic story, actually.
我們的祖先,不堪回首的歷史
We don't need to bore them with stories of the past.
我們沒必要講家族歷史,她們會覺得無聊的
It's not boring, Stefan.
一點都不無聊,斯特凡
I'd love to hear more about your family.
我很想聽聽你們家族的故事
Well, I'm bored. I want to dance.
我覺得無聊,我想跳舞
And Damon won't dance with me.
不過達蒙不愿跟我跳
Mmmmm.
是的
Could I just borrow your date?
我能借一下你的舞伴嗎
I don't really dance. Oh, sure he does.
我真的不會跳舞,不,他會跳
You should see him.
你真該好好欣賞
Waltz, the jitterbug, the moonwalk.
華爾茲,吉特巴,太空步
He does it all.
他都會跳
You wouldn't mind, would you, Elena?
你不會介意的吧,埃琳娜
It's up to Stefan.
你問斯特凡吧
Sorry, but I'm not gonna take no for an answer
那不好意思,我不打算接受否定回答
I want to apologize to you
我想向你道歉
For being such a worldclass jerk
因為我是個大混蛋
The other night when I tried to kiss you.
那晚我想吻你
There's no excuse.
真的不可原諒
My therapist says I'm...
我的醫生說我
Acting out, trying to punish Stefan.
總是容易沖動,試圖懲罰斯特凡
For what?
為什么懲罰他
It's all in the past. I don't even want to bring it up.
都是過去的事了,我不想往事重提
Let's just say that the men in the salvatore family
大體上可以理解為,塞爾瓦托家族的人
Have been cursed with sibling rivalry.
都受了同胞相爭的詛咒
And it all started with the original Salvatore brothers.
一切開始于老塞爾瓦托兄弟之爭
Damon told you to ask me to dance.
是達蒙叫你請我跳舞
Didn't he?
是嗎
Now why would he do that?
他為什么這樣做呢
Would you like one?
想喝一杯嗎
Thank you.
謝謝
Ok, just tell me if you see my mom.
如果你看到我媽,趕快告訴我
The salvatore name
塞爾瓦托一族
Was practically royalty in this town.
在鎮上幾乎就是貴族的象征
Until the war. There was a battle here
直到那場戰爭,這里曾發生過一場戰爭
The battle of Willow Creek.
柳樹溪之戰
Right.
沒錯
I know, we talked about it in class.
我知道,我們在課上討論過
Confederate soldiers fired on
同盟軍放火
A church with civilians inside.
燒了一間擠滿平民的教堂
What the history books left out
歷史書里故意省略了一點
Was the people that were killed
那些被燒死的人
They weren't there by accident.
并非是碰巧出現在教堂里
They were believed to be union sympathizers.
他們被認為是敵人的同伙
So some of the founders on the confederacy side back then
所以某些站在同盟軍一邊的創立者
Wanted them rounded up and burned alive.
把他們關在教堂里再活活燒死
Stefan and Damon had someone they loved very much in that church.
那群人中就有斯特凡和達蒙深愛的人
And when they went to rescue them, They were shot.
當哥倆回去救那些人的時候,已經太遲了
Murdered in cold blood.
他們都被殘忍地屠殺了
Who was in the church that they wanted to save?
他們倆要救的人是誰
A woman, I guess.
我猜是個女人
Doesn't it always come down
很多事歸根結底不都是
To the love of a woman?
對一個女人的愛嗎
Look, I'm sorry that you and stefan
我很遺憾你和斯特凡之間
Have this thing between you,
有那么多復雜的事情
But I can't get in the middle of it, Damon.
但我不能卷入其中,達蒙
I just...
我只是
I hope you two can work it out.
希望你們兩個能和好如初
I hope so, too.
我也希望這樣
So you want to dance?
你想跳舞嗎
Me dancing?
要我跳舞
Not pretty.
我跳得不好
Maybe you could show me around.
你可以帶我四處走走
I mean, this place is amazing.
這個地方真的很漂亮
Yeah, if you like living in a museum.
是啊,除非你喜歡住在博物館里面
Maybe I should just strip naked
也許我該脫光了衣服
And give pastor Bill a lap dance.
然后給比爾牧師跳個大腿舞
I mean, that's why we're hiding in a corner all night, isn't it?
我們在角落里躲一晚上就因為這個,不是嗎
You're scared of how I'm going to act?
你害怕我會做出什么瘋狂的舉動
You afraid of what your parents
你擔心你的父母
Are going to think about your date from the wrong side of the tracks?
如何看待你那來自貧民區的女朋友嗎
I don't care about what they think.
我不在乎他們怎么看
Great. Let's go say hi.
很好,那我們就過去打聲招呼
Knock it off, Vick.
別這樣,薇姬
Or we could just, you know sneak up to your bedroom.
或者,我們直接溜進你的臥室
As long as nobody sees us, right?
只要沒人發現我們,是吧
Vicki, I swear...What's a matter, Ty?
薇姬,我發誓,泰,你怎么了
You scared to stand up to your mommy?
你不敢忤逆你的母親嗎
It's pretty pathetic.
你真可悲
Let go! Tyler...
放開我,泰勒
We didn't get a chance to say hello earlier.
之前我們都沒機會打聲招呼
It's Vicki, right? Matt's sister.
這是薇姬吧,馬特的妹妹
Yes, ma'am.
是的,夫人
You'll have to forgive my son's rudeness.
請你原諒我兒子的魯莽
He gets it from his father.
他承繼了他父親的壞脾氣
Well, that's ok, Mrs. lockwood.
沒關系,洛克伍德夫人
Tyler and I were just saying good night.
泰勒和我剛準備道晚安
That's what you get when you bring the trash into the party.
你帶這種垃圾貨色來派對,就是這樣的下場
What'd we miss?
我們錯過什么了嗎
We were just chatting.
我們剛在聊天
Drink, Damon?
要喝嗎,達蒙
No, thanks, I'll pass.
不用,謝了,不喝了
Stefan, do you have another dance in you?
斯特凡,你想再跳一曲嗎
Absolutely.
當然
They look so cute together.
他們真甜蜜啊
Don't talk, please.
拜托,別說了
Don't shoot. Only need a refill.
什么也別說,再來一杯就好
Shooting implies caring.
說話意味著在乎
Feigned indifference. I like it.
假裝冷漠,我喜歡
I'm over the banter, Logan.
我受夠戲弄了,羅根
I'd really rather you just left me alone.
我真的希望一個人待會兒
I'm sorry, Jenna.
我很遺憾,珍娜
About your sister.
我聽說你姐姐的事了
Thank you.
謝謝
Came to the funeral.
我去參加葬禮了
I know.
我知道
I saw you.
我看到你了
Yeah, I didn't want to push my way in,
我原本不想貿然前去的
But I wanted to be there for you.
但我想在你身邊陪伴你
And when I heard you were staying in mystic falls,
當我聽說你要留在神秘瀑布鎮的時候
I thought maybe...
我想也許...
Well, maybe I could have
也許我可以
A second chance to make things right.
有機會來彌補過去做錯的事
Her name was Monica, wasn't it?
她叫莫妮卡,不是嗎
I hope Damon didn't drive you too crazy.
我希望達蒙沒有把你逼瘋
No, actually, he was on good behavior.
沒有,事實上他很紳士
He even apologized
他跟我道歉
And explained why he is the way he is.
還解釋了他為什么變成現在這樣
And it all goes back to Katherine.
一切都源于凱瑟琳
So tell me about her.
跟我說說她吧
What happened?
到底發生什么事了
It's not something I like to talk about.
我真的不想談那個
I get that. I do.
我理解,真的
I just want you to know that you can.
我只希望你知道,你隨時可以對我敞開心扉
I mean, I burden you with all of my drama,
我把我的煩惱都讓你一起分擔
And I want you to do the same.
我也希望能分擔你的煩憂
I know.
我知道
Thank you.
謝謝
The truth is, Stefan...
事實上,斯特凡
I don't really know that much about you,
我真的對你不很了解
And I'd really love it if you would open up to me.
如果你對我敞開心扉的話我會很高興的
Damon said something, didn't he?
達蒙說了什么了,是吧
He likes to play games and cause trouble, Elena.
他喜歡惡作劇,制造麻煩,埃琳娜
This isn't about Damon,
跟他無關
It's about me trying to get to know you.
只是我想了解你
Look, you're the mystery guy, and I like that.
你是個神秘的人,我喜歡那一點
But with mystery comes secrets,
但神秘往往會變成秘密
And this thing with Katherine.
尤其是關于凱瑟琳的事情
Let it go. I don't want to talk about it.
別說了,我不想談論這個
Well, then, say something about yourself. Anything.
那談談你自己,什么都行
Otherwise,
否則
I'm left with nothing but what other people tell me.
我腦中只存有別人告訴我的那些事
Don't you see what Damon has done here?
你沒看見達蒙在這里的所作所為嗎
He's trying to get you to turn against me.
他企圖讓你和我鬧得不愉快
Well, then I guess it's working.
那我覺得已經奏效了
This is my fault. I planted doubt.
是我的錯,我讓你心生疑惑
I'm a doubt planter.
我總是引起別人的疑心
It's not your fault.
不是你的錯
I just I feel terrible
我感到不安
Because I said that I wouldn't get in the middle of it,
因為我說過不會攙和他們兄弟的事
And that's exactly what I did.
但我還是攙和進來了
I got all snotty.
我真討厭
Elena, honey, there you are.
埃琳娜,親愛的,你在這兒啊
I notice the watch still isn't in the collection.
我發現那塊表仍不在收藏品中
Oh, um, I'm sorry, Mrs. Lockwood.
抱歉,洛克伍德夫人
I, um, I couldn't find it.
我找不到了
I guess it's still packed up in my parents' stuff somewhere.
我猜可能還在我父母的遺物里
I see.
原來如此
Well, please let me know if you do find it.
如果找到請告訴我
Ok.
好的
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
Looking for you.
當然是找你了
Your brother barely danced with me for five minutes
你弟弟只跟我跳了五分鐘不到的舞
Ok, just a minute. Stand right...there.
就一分鐘,站在這里別動
Um, you're not supposed to touch.
你不能碰的
What is that?
那是什么
It's a very important crystal.
一塊非常重要的水晶
Well, how did you know th it was there?
你怎么知道它在這里的
Because I put it there.
因為是我放的
When? A long time ago.
什么時候,很久以前
Tonight, I'm taking it back, thanks to you.
今夜,我要拿回去,多謝你帶我來
Well, what's it for? Never you mind.
你要它做什么,你不用管
You can't just steal it.
但你不能偷了它
It's not stealing if it's mine.
如果原本就是我的,就不算偷
Come on.
別這樣
Vodka Tonic.
給我一杯伏特加
Ok, I know that this is probably going to be strike 3,
我知道這可能是第三次進軍
But I hope you can see it for what it is.
但我希望你能明白我的用意
And what is it? Persistence.
什么用意,堅持不懈
Groveling, commitment. Take your pick.
低聲下氣,給你承諾,隨你挑
I fled town because of you.
我因為你逃離小鎮
Fled.
逃離
And then things changed.
而后一切都變了
Life got...real.
生活現實起來
You'd know that better than anyone.
你應該深有體會
Hypothetically speaking, if allowed,
假如,我再次接納你
How would you make things right?
你會如何彌補
Well, more groveling, of course.
當然是更加地低聲下氣
A recap of the past few years spent soul searching.
回顧一下這些年來的心靈探索
Cheese fries.
伴著芝士薯條
Obvious.
顯而易見
I know my audience.
我了解我的觀眾(我了解你)
Yes to lunch. Call me.
同意跟你吃午飯,打給我
Look around. What's missing?
看看四周,缺了什么
The flames, the candles.
蠟燭上的火焰呢
Why aren't they lit?
為什么不點著
There's matches in the kitchen.
廚房有火柴
Bitch.
賤人
So how are things with Stefan?
和斯特凡玩的開心嗎
Great. Just great.
很開心,開心極了
Really?
是嗎
Well, my radar must be off,
那我的感應一定是出錯了
'Cause I was getting all sorts of other vibes,
我聽到的都是你們的爭吵聲
What is that?
那是什么
Don't!
別碰我
Oh god, Caroline, what happened?
天吶,卡羅琳,怎么回事
Nothing, ok?!
沒事,行了吧
That is nothing. Did somebody hurt you?
怎么沒事,有人傷害你嗎
No, ok, nothing.
我很好,沒事
It just...
不過
My mom would kill me.
我媽知道了一定饒不了我
Did Damon hurt you?
達蒙虐待你嗎
No! of course not!
沒有,當然沒有
Just leave me alone, ok, Elena?!
別管我,好嗎,埃琳娜
God!
上帝
There is something seriously wrong with you.
你一定有很嚴重的問題
You stay away from Caroline
離卡羅琳遠點
Or I will go straight to her mother,
不然我直接找她媽
The sheriff. You got it?
就是那個警長,聽見沒
Stay away from her.
離她遠點
I'm sorry.
對不起
I take it all back.
我收回之前說的話
You're completely right about Damon.
關于達蒙,你說的一點沒錯
What did he do?
他怎么了
There are bruises all over Caroline's body.
卡羅琳全身都是傷痕
Bite marks, and he has her all confused and messed up in the head.
咬痕,他把她迷的神志不清
You don't look surprised.
你一點都不驚訝
I'm handling it.
我正在解決
Handling it?
正在解決
Stefan, you should be having him arrested.
斯特凡,你應該讓他進監獄
Elena, please.
埃琳娜,別這樣
I...
我
I don't expect you to understand.
我不期望你能明白
I don't understand anything, Stefan.
我什么都不明白,斯特凡
So why don't you just clear it up for me?
那為什么不和我說清楚
Look, there are things that you don't know, ok?
聽著,有些事你不知道
Things that I want to tell you, but I can't.
我想告訴你,但我不能
And I may never be able to.
也許永遠都不能告訴你
And I just need you to trust me.
我只需要你能信任我
Trust is earned.
信任是需要爭取的
I can't just magically hand it over.
我不可能憑空就信任你
I'm so sorry. I have to go.
抱歉,我得走了
You look amazing. what are you doing here?
你真美,來這里做什么
I was thinking maybe I could make
我剛才想也許我今天
One more wrong choice today.
可以再犯一個錯誤
I still have 17 minutes.
我還有17分鐘
Don't!
不要
She took it off and I got flustered, ok?!
她扯開圍巾發現了,我驚慌失措
I didn't know what to say.
我不知道該怎么解釋
But I swear, ok, I did not tell her.
但我發誓,我沒告訴她
I just told her that you didn't mean to hurt me.
我只說你不想傷害我的
You make me crazy, you know that?
你讓我抓狂,知道嗎
It's ok. I forgive you.
沒關系,我原諒你
I swear I didn't say
我發誓我沒說
Unfortunately...
不幸的是
I am so over you now.
我對你徹底沒興趣了
What the hell?
怎么回事
You know, I couldn't spike your drink...
要知道,我雖然不能在你的酒里加馬鞭草汁
So I spiked hers.
所以我在她的酒里動手腳
Caroline?
卡羅琳
There you are.
原來你在這
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我到處找你
Are you ok?
還好嗎
Yeah. I'm fine.
我很好
Caroline, what happened?
卡羅琳,發生什么了
I'm fine.
我沒事
No.
不
You're shaking. Carolinewhat
你全身都在顫抖,卡羅琳到底...
I'm fine!
我沒事
Caroline, come here, come here.
卡羅琳,沒事了,沒事了
I did what I had to do...
我做了我該做的
To protect Elena, to protect everyone.
去保護埃琳娜,保護所有人
Yes, Damon, the headline reads
沒錯,達蒙,報紙頭條會寫
"deadly beast captured.
"致命野獸被捕
All is well in mystic falls."
神秘瀑布鎮重歸平靜"
Thank you for staying so late.
感謝這么晚了你們還能留下
Did you get the Gilbert watch?
拿到吉爾伯特家族的懷表了嗎
She claims it's packed away in her parents' things.
她聲稱表被打包在父母的遺物里
I can get it.
我能搞到
Good. We're going to need it.
很好,那塊表大有用處
Are you sure?
你確定
5 bodies all drained of blood?
五個人都被吸光血液而死
I'm certain.
我確信無疑
They've come back.
他們回來了