日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第十季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第十季:第7集:兩個被欺騙的男人(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Penny, do you remember when I taught you Ubbi Dubbi?

Penny你記得我教你的鳥語嗎?當然記得很好Shledon是不是知道我在騙他?如果Leonard告訴他那可能就知道了
Oh, wait, stop that.You stop that.Okay.
喂喂喂,停下來要停下來的是你們你聽得懂她們說什么嗎?不懂該死。好了好了
That's enough. You know what? What is going on?
夠了,這是在干嘛?
Fine, I told Sheldon that her apartment's been finished,but then you just said it's not,so now I'm all confused.
好吧,我跟Sheldon說她的公寓已經裝修好了但剛剛你又說還沒有所以我現在懵逼了
Penny was just covering for me.
Penny只是在幫我隱瞞
My place has been ready for two weeks.
我的房子兩周前就弄好了
How could you lie to me?
你怎么可以騙我?
Uh, she's enjoyed living with you.
她喜歡跟你住一起
It's called being in love.
這叫愛
Mmhmm, and what's it called when you secretly get rid of all your husband's stuff?
那么你偷偷搬走你老公的所有東西又叫什么?
Wha... That is not true! Whwhwh... Bernadette told Howard, Howard told me.
什么...沒有的事!什么沒有... Bernadette告訴Howard Howard又告訴了我
Plus, I can see all my stuff is gone!
而且,我能看到我的東西都不見了!
Oh, so, you believe your friend, and your friend's wife and your own eyes over me? Wow.
所以,你相信你朋友,你朋友的老婆還有你的眼睛,多過相信我咯?哇
You really didn't think I'd notice my stuff was missing?
你真的覺得我沒有注意到我的東西不見了嗎?
Uh, did you notice your key chain? Where's Batman?!Hey.
是嗎,你看到你的鑰匙環了嗎?蝙蝠俠哪去了?!嗨
Why did you tell Howard I was hiding Leonard's things?One sec.
你為什么要告訴Howard我把Leonard的東西藏起來了?等會
Why did you tell Leonard I told you Penny was hiding his things?!
你為什么要告訴Leonard我告訴了你Penny藏起了他的東西?!
It just came up because we... we were talking about secrets and...Wait.
我只是順口一說因為我們...我們講秘密然后...有誰是知道Amy公寓的事的?等等
Everybody stop it with that!
你們都給我閉嘴!
I'm not really a part of this,so I'm just gonna dig in.
這真的不關我的事所以我還是先開吃了
And I'd like to know why you blabbed about my apartment.
我不懂你為什么要把我公寓的事說出去
You're up, blabby.
交給了你,大嘴巴
Amy, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything.
Amy對不起,我不該說出去的
I guess it's okay.
其實也沒什么關系
I'm sorry that I lied about my apartment.
對不起公寓的事我騙了你
It's all right.And...And what?
沒關系然后...然后什么?
Your wizard robes are next to go.
你的巫師袍是我下一個目標
Now that everything's out on the table,you...you think you two will keep living together?
現在什么都說出來了你們...你們覺得你們還會繼續住在一起嗎?
Despite recent events,I do consider our experiment in cohabitation to have been positive.
雖然最近發生了這些事但我認為我們的同居實驗確實進展得挺順利
Are you saying you'd like to live with me?
你是在說你愿意跟我住嗎?
I'm open to the possibility. AmyWhatever.
我不排除這個可能性。淡定隨便吧
You know, if he moves across the hall for good,
哎,如果他以后都住對面了
Leonard could keep the stuff you don't like in Sheldon's old room.
Leonard就可以把那些你不喜歡的東西放在Shledon原來的房間了
Solves everything. That's a great idea!
那問題就都解決了, 好主意!
Ooh, maybe I could turn it into a gaming den.
哇,我可以把它改成游戲房
That would be amazing. Wait, wait, hold on, do what?
太棒了,等等,等等,停一下,你們想干嘛?
Excuse me... that's my room.
不好意思...那可是我的房間
But you won't be living here.
但你以后不住這里了啊
But that's my room.
但那是我的房間
But you won't be living here. But that's my room.
但你以后不住這里了啊, 但那是我的房間
You guys might want to start eating.
你們可以開吃了
But you won't be living here.
但你以后不住這里了啊
Sweetie, once you stop paying rent, none of this is really yours.
親愛的,一旦你不再交房租這些就全都不是你的
But that's my room.
但那是我的房間
But you won't be living here!
但你以后不住這里了!
Thank you for understanding. Hey, I get it.
謝謝你的理解。哎,我懂的
Everybody wants to spend more time with me.
大家都想跟我待在一起
I'm like a man made of sugar in a world of ants.Good night. Mm, night.
我人見人愛,花見花開。晚安,好,晚安
If we did continue living together,would it be here?
如果我們以后真的要繼續住在一起還是住這里嗎?
I don't know.It...it could be.
我不知道。有...有可能
Of course there's...there's always your apartment.
當然我們...我們也可以住你那邊
S... Sure, sure, we... we could live in my apartment.
當...當然,我們可以住進我的公寓
I hate your apartment.
我討厭你的公寓
Sorry, you brought it up?
怪我咯,也是你先提的吧?
Well, I suppose we could find a whole new place.
我覺得我們可以找一個新的地方
You know, and, technically,we don't even have to stay in Pasadena.
而且,準確來說我們甚至不需要待在Pasadena
We could...we could move to Altadena...or a place that doesn't even end in "Dena."
我們可以...可以搬去Altadena或者更遠的地方
It's kind of exciting.
聽起來很爽
I mean... we could do whatever we want.
我們可以想干嘛就可以干嘛
But what if we move and we don't like it?
但是如果我們搬家后不喜歡那里呢?
What if there's a smoker in the building? Or pets?
如果樓里有個煙鬼呢?或者有寵物呢?
Or there could be mold.
還有可能有霉菌
There could be traffic noise.
那里也有可能會有交通噪音
I'm gonna have to learn a whole new bus route.
我還得重新記下一條全新的公交線路
Are you trying to soothe me by singing the Star Trek theme as a lullaby?
你是在把"星際迷航"主題曲當搖籃曲唱,想安慰我嗎?
Yes.I'm not a child, don't do that.Sorry.
是的。我又不是個孩子,別做這種事。抱歉
Do you know 2001: A Space Odyssey?
你知道"2001太空漫游"嗎?
All right, now that's soothing.
這才對嘛,這才有安慰的感覺
Look, I... I get it, this is still my room; we haven't really made it yours.
聽著,我懂,這還是我的房間我們還沒有把它變成你的一部分
Thank you.Which is why I got you this Pink Power Ranger.
謝謝。這也是為什么我給你買了這個粉色的恐龍戰隊戰士
Put it anywhere you like.
你想把它放在哪兒都行
Okay, but you may feel some discomfort.
好吧,但是你可能會有些不舒服哦
I'm kidding, I want you to feel at home here.
我開玩笑的啦,我希望你在這里有家的感覺
Decorate it any way that makes you happy.
以任何你喜歡的方式來裝飾這里吧
Do you really mean that? I really do.
你認真的嗎?真的
Great, and just so you know, I'm not getting rid of all your stuff.
太好了,還有啦,你得知道我也不是要把你所有的東西都弄走的
Yeah? What are you keeping? That candle and you.
是嗎?那你準備留什么呢?那個蠟燭還有你
What about my robot poster?
那我的機器人海報呢?
Buh, buh, buh, buh, buh.
停,停,停,見好就收啊
I can make do with just the candle.What's going on?
我最多只能忍那個蠟燭,怎么啦?
I'm struggling with the thought of leaving my old bedroom.
我一想到要離開我的舊臥室就輾轉反側
Can it be more of an internal struggle?
那你能不能就心理轉轉啊?
I need to see it.
我得看到它才行
While I'm gone, don't breathe on my pillow.
在我走開期間別往我的枕頭上呼氣
How about if I just don't breathe at all? That's my girl.
要不我直接就不呼吸了怎么樣啊?這才是我的好姑娘
What on earth?What is going on?!Oh, hey, Sheldon.
什么鬼?怎么回事?!哎喲,Sheldon
We turned your room into a sex dungeon.Oh!No! What is happening?!
我們把你的房間改成了一個嘿咻地牢。哦!不!怎么啦?!
Okay, last question.
好了,最后一問
The chaps he was wearing... assless?
他當時穿的褲套...露臀的嗎?
Can we just focus on the decision I'm facing?
我們就不能專注于我現在面臨的這個決定嗎?
We can, but for the record,all chaps are assless.
行啊,不過講真所有褲套都是露臀的,褲套是指一般穿在褲子外面,只在腰部而非襠部連接的兩個褲腿
Gentlemen, please, this is a significant decision.
先生們,拜托這是個重要的決定啊
Now, do Amy and I continue living together?
Amy和我是不是要繼續同居呢?
Or do I move back in with Leonard?
還是我要回去再跟Lenard一起住?
Over my assless chaps you will.
跟我的露臀褲套一起啊
This isn't complicated. Do you love Amy? Yes.
這不復雜啊。你愛Amy嗎?是的
Do you like living with her? Yes.
那你喜歡跟她同居嗎?是的
Do you know what you need to do now?
那你知道你現在要怎么做了嗎?
Apparently, figure this out on my own 'cause you guys are no help at all.
很顯然,我得自己想因為你們幾個一點忙都幫不上
Hi.Hello.What are you doing?
嗨。哈嘍。你在干什么?
I'm just contemplating Buridan's donkey.
我只是在思考布里丹之驢
I understand. I'll leave you be.
我懂了。我會讓你自己待著的
What, you're familiar with the reference?
什么,你知道這個典故嗎?
Of course.Jean Buridan proposed a philosophical thesis stating that a hungry donkey placed between two equidistant
當然。Jean Buridan提出了一個哲學理論,說一只饑餓的驢被置于兩堆同等距離的
bales of hay would be paralyzed by indecision and would starve to death. Exactly.
干草堆的時候將會由于無法做出決定從而僵在原地,最終餓死,正是
Well, I wouldn't want you to starve to death, so...here's an eggplant.Thank you.
那我不想讓你餓死,所以...這有根茄子,謝謝
You know, some people believe that Buridan was plagiarizing Aristotle. Really?
你知道嗎,有些人認為Buridan是竊取了亞里士多德的想法,真的嗎?
Although,in Aristotle's example, he proposed an equally hungry and thirsty man caught between food and drink.
不過,在亞里士多德的例子里他提出的是一個饑餓和口渴程度相當的人陷在食物和飲品的兩難之間
Huh.Yeah, I wonder if that's related to the 12th century Persian philosopher,and his story of a man caught between two dates.
這樣啊,是的,我在想這是不是跟十二世紀的波斯哲學家AlGhazali AlGhazali有關他的故事是一個人在兩個對象中間難以取舍
Are you suggesting AlGhazali was Aristotelian?
你是在說AlGhazali是亞里士多德學派的嗎?
'Cause if anything, he was antiAristotelian.
他可是反亞里士多德學派的
AlGhazali was antiAristotelian?
AlGhazali是反亞里士多德學派的嗎?
Boy, you think you know a guy.Okay.
媽呀,還以為我了解他呢,好了
Open your eyes and see your new room. Wow.
睜開眼睛看看你的新房間吧,哇
I... I know I went a little overboard. We can always dial it back.
我...我知道我可能有點過了我們也還可以稍稍低調一點的啦
No, no, no, no, no, it's... it's important to me that you have the bedroom you want.
不不不,對...對我來說你擁有你想要的房間是很重要的
Oh, that means so much. I love you. I love you, too.
哦,這話太有意義了,我愛你,我也愛你
Just hiding some stuff in your closet, don't tell Penny.
我就在你的柜子里藏點東西,別告訴Penny

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
poster ['pəustə]

想一想再看

n. 海報,裝飾畫

聯想記憶
internal [in'tə:nəl]

想一想再看

adj. 國內的,內在的,身體內部的

 
thirsty ['θə:sti]

想一想再看

adj. 口渴的,渴望的

 
mold [məuld]

想一想再看

n. 模子,模型,類型,模式,雛型,真菌,軟土

 
reference ['refrəns]

想一想再看

n. 參考,出處,參照
n. 推薦人,推薦函<

聯想記憶
covering ['kʌvəriŋ]

想一想再看

n. 覆蓋物,遮避物 adj. 掩護的,掩蓋的

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
discomfort [dis'kʌmfət]

想一想再看

n. 不便之處,不適 vt. 使不適

聯想記憶
philosophical [.filə'sɔfikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 哲學的,冷靜的,哲學上的

 
starve [stɑ:v]

想一想再看

vi. 挨餓,受餓,(將要)餓死
vt. 使挨

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 不要好舒服| 电影危机航线什么时候上映| 午间电影| 告白气球伴奏| 电影在线观看免费完整高清网站| 斯维特拜克之歌电影| 学籍证明| xiuren秀人网最新地址| 禁忌爱情| 姐姐的秘密电影| 即便如此我依然爱着我的老婆| 电影《uhaw》免费观看| 汤唯和梁朝伟拍戏原版视频在线观看| 柚子猫卡夫卡的心理暗示在线观看 | 韩漫画未删减男同| 一场风花雪月的事电影| 谢容儿| 傅青主治闭经特效方| 《棋魂》电视剧| 美国电影《超能力》免费观看| 彩云曲 电影| 三夫人电影| 数据库原理及应用课后题答案| 美女洗澡网站| 青岛啤酒价格一览表| 意大利《搭车》| 免费看污污的视频| 迷宫法国电影| 学校要的建档立卡证明| high heels| 男生虐茎虐睾视频网站| 包公大战潘金莲| 手上本来没有痣忽然长出来了| 老江湖 电影| 燕赵刑警演员表| 创业史全文阅读| 小学生手工玫瑰花| 烽火流金电视剧全集免费观看| 宋小莹| 李洋演员个人简介图片| 2024年爆款头像|