日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第七季 > 正文

生活大爆炸第七季:第12集:佩妮求婚萊納德遭拒(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

This is nice, that we all get to eat together. Absolutely.

咱們一起吃飯真好。是啊
Can we maybe put the phones down and have an actual human conversation?
大家能把手機放下,像人類一樣好好聊天嗎?
We can, but thanks to Steve Jobs, we don't have to.
可以呀,但是感謝史蒂夫·喬布斯,我們不用這么麻煩了
Guys, guys, you're never gonna believe this.
小伙伴們,你們一定不會相信的
What happened? -I just got a part on a TV show!
怎么了? 我剛得到了一個電視劇的角色!
What? That's great! Congratulations!
什么?太棒了!恭喜!
Guys! Oh, yeah! Yay, Penny!
注意聽啊!噢,太棒了!佩妮,太棒了!
What's the show?
什么電視劇?
Um, NC...II...or, you know, NCSTD... I don't know, it's the one with all the letters and I'm gonna be on it!
額,叫什么NC...II...還是NCSTD...我也搞不清楚,名字全是字母的那個,我要上鏡了啊!
That's amazing. Yeah. What's your part?
太棒了。你演什么?
Um, I play a customer in a diner and I flirt with Mark Harmon.
我演餐廳里的一個顧客,我還要和馬克·哈蒙(該劇男主)調個情
Ooh, Mark Harmon, he's a dreamboat.
唔,馬克·哈蒙哎,他可是位男神
So i-it's just flirting?
所以...只是調調情?
Well, yeah. Why? Uh, no reason.
是呀,怎么了?沒什么
I just think it's sexier when things are left to the imagination.
我只是覺得給觀眾留點想象空間更顯性感
He's wrong.
才不是!
So I-I read a study that says a man with a dog
我看到一份研究說養狗的男人
is three times more likely to get a woman's phone number.
要到女人電話號碼的概率比不養狗的男人高三倍
Is it true even when the man lets his dog lick peanut butter off his tongue?
讓狗把舌頭上的花生醬舔掉的男人也算嗎?
I don't see why not.
怎么就不算呢
If you're really desperate to meet women and like having food eaten out of your mouth, I could set you up with my mom.
你如果真的極度渴望遇到女人而且喜歡嘴對嘴喂食,我可以把我老媽介紹給你
Why is that funny?
這有什么好笑的?
That's just unhygienic.
很不衛生啊
It's a joke.
只是開玩笑而已
I don't think so.
我不這么認為
I believe that a joke is a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist.
我覺得玩笑應該是一段以幽默轉折作為高潮的口頭敘述
For example, uh, Wolowitz's mother is so fat that she decided to go on a diet... or exercise, or both.
例如,沃羅威茨的媽媽太胖了,所以她決定節食,或者鍛煉,或者兩者同時進行
See? The twist is that people don't usually change.
明白了吧?轉折就是人們一般都死性不改
Well, they don't.
反正是不改的
Hey, guys, don't forget, my episode's on TV tomorrow night.
小伙伴們,別忘了我演的那集今晚就播了喲
We'll be there. -Can we bring anything?
我們會看的, 要帶點吃的嗎?
Oh, that's so sweet of you,
你太貼心了
but I was gonna steal food from here.
不過我本來要從店里偷點吃的回去
You know... my treat.
就是...我請客
Wait, if Howard's mother is coming, then you should also steal marbles.
等等,如果霍華德媽媽也來,你還應該偷些彈珠
Because she's obese, and hippos are obese, and in the popular board game "Hungry Hungry Hippos," they eat marbles.
因為她很胖,河馬也很胖,在流行桌游"河馬餓餓"里面,河馬吃的是彈珠
Maybe I need to dumb these down for you.
看來我得簡化一下你們才能聽懂
Leonard, do you think I'm funny? No. Do you?
萊納德,你覺得我搞笑嗎?不搞笑。你覺得自己搞笑嗎?
I think I'm hysterical.
我覺得我超搞笑的
I take it back.
我收回
That was funny.
你剛剛說的這句挺搞笑
The philosopher Henri Bergson says it's funny when a human being behaves like an object.
哲學家亨利·柏格森曾經曰過,當一個人的行為像一個物體的時候會很有趣
I bet that bit killed at The Chuckle Hut.
這個在搞笑俱樂部會把人逗死的
Oh, he didn't perform stand-up comedy, he was a philosopher.
他不是表演單口相聲的,他是個哲學家
You know, I think we're zeroing in on your problem.
我覺得我們快找到你的問題在哪兒了
Perhaps I'll spend some time developing a unified theory of comedy, which will allow me to elicit laughter from anyone at any time.
也許我該花些時間研究出一個統一的喜劇理論,讓我能隨時隨地使人發笑
Unless they're German, 'cause that's a tough crowd.
除非是德國人,這群人比較難辦
Are you set on people laughing with you?
你一定要大家跟你一起笑嗎?
'Cause if you're cool with at you... I don't get it.
因為你如果不介意是笑話你的話...我沒懂
Raj, when you said you were gonna bring a date to watch Penny's thing tonight, I didn't think you meant Stuart. Really?
拉杰,你說你今晚會帶個伴兒來看佩妮演的電視劇,我沒想到竟然是斯圖爾特。真的?
I never for a second thought it'd be anything else.
我從沒想過會是其他人
I almost met someone last night, but I blew it.
我昨晚差點就搞到個妹子,可我卻搞砸了
I was walking Cinnamon and this girl introduced herself,
我在陪小肉桂散步,有個妹子來跟我搭訕
but she was so cute I panicked and said, "Wouldn't it be easier if instead of talking we could just sniff each other's butts?"
可是她太漂亮了,我就慌了,還對她說"咱們學狗狗互聞屁屁會不會比說話還簡單點?"
Well, Stuart's cute in his own way.
斯圖爾特也有他可愛之處
When I was a baby, my mother called me her little possum.
我還是個嬰兒的時候,我媽管我叫她的小負鼠
Are possums cute?
負鼠可愛嗎?
Not at all.
一點都不可愛
If you're so intimidated by talking to attractive girls, maybe you should practice by talking to regular people.
如果你這么害怕跟漂亮妹子講話,也許你該從和一般人練習說話開始
You mean like fatties and uggos?
你是指那些死肥和丑逼嗎?
Or maybe just stop talking.
或者還是不要講話了
I'm serious.
我是認真的
Go to the mall, talk to anybody, practice-- that way, when you eventually do talk to a cute girl, it won't be so scary.
去大商場,跟任何人講話,熟能生巧嘛,這樣的話,當你終于能和漂亮妹子說話的時候,你就不會這么恐懼了
Or just keep dating the possum.
或者還是繼續和小負鼠約會
Parsa doesn't have those kind of resources.
伯爾薩沒有那些資源
No, and that's why he had Erin Pace rewire it...
他的確沒有,所以他讓艾琳·佩斯來重裝電線
I'm so proud of you.
真為你感到驕傲
We haven't even gotten to my scene yet.
還沒到我演的那部分呢
I know, but you're going to be a TV star and you haven't left me yet. That takes guts.
我知道,但是你就要成大明星了而且還沒有跟我分手,這真的很需要勇氣
I don't know about you, but I'm very uncomfortable with all this.
我不知道你怎么想的,但我看這個電視劇真的非常不舒服
Why? I've never seen this show before and now I'm starting with episode 246? It's unnatural.
為啥? 我以前都沒看過這個劇現在卻從246集開始看。太違背自然規律了
Just think of the first 245 as the prequel. All right.
你就把前245集當成前傳。好吧
Okay, shh. Guys, guys, this is it.
靜一靜,我要出場了
I guess it's you and me, kid.
看來只有你和我了
What are you doing?
你這是在干嗎?
I'm trying to make peace.
我想跟你和解
We're good. Good.
咱們握手言和?是的
Are you kidding me?
搞什么呀?
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Well... the diner scene.
餐廳那場戲
Where's my diner scene?
我的餐廳戲份呢?
Well, don't ask me.
別問我呀
Until I see the prequel, I'm lost.
除非看了前傳,我是搞不清劇情的
No, there was supposed to be a big scene with me and Mark Harmon,
應該有一場我和馬克·哈蒙的大戲才對
but i-it's... gone.
可是...沒了
What happened?
怎么回事?
They must've cut it.
他們肯定把它剪掉了
Oh, Penny... I'm... I'm sorry.
天哪,佩妮...真抱歉
That stinks. I'm sure you were great.
太不幸了,你肯定演得很好
This doesn't make any sense.
這講不通啊
I thought I did a... a really good job, I... Excuse me.
我覺得我... 我演得挺好的呀...失陪
I've been studying how to make people laugh.
我最近在研究如何使人發笑
They say that comedy is tragedy plus time.
有人說,悲劇經過時間的沉淀就成了喜劇
Let's tickle some ribs.
現在就去逗逗她
No, Dad, I don't think they cut me out of the show because I was too pretty.
不是的,爸爸,我不覺得他們是因為我太漂亮才把我的戲份刪掉的
No, I don't need you to come out and kick Mark Harmon's ass.
不,我不用你出馬來揍馬克·哈蒙一頓
Daddy, I gotta go.
爸爸,我要掛電話了
I love you. Bye.
我愛你,拜拜
How you doing?
你怎么樣了?
Ugh, this is such a disaster.
簡直是場災難
My parents had all my relatives over.
我爹媽把所有親戚都叫到家里
They got one of those six-foot sandwiches,
他們還買了那種六英尺的巨型三明治
and got my brother a day pass out of rehab and... now he's missing and the sandwich is missing, and... They're probably in Mexico by now.
還讓我哥跟戒毒所請了一天假,現在他不見了,三明治也不見了,他們現在差不多應該在墨西哥了
So humiliating.
太丟人了
You still got the part.
可你還是拿到那個角色了呀
That's a huge accomplishment.
這就是很大的成就了
Yeah, but this was supposed to be my break, okay?
可這本該是我出名的機會呀
People were gonna see me in this show and it was gonna lead to bigger things.
人們會在電視劇里看到我,接著會有更大的突破
More auditions, more parts... Now none of that's gonna happen.
更多的試鏡機會,更多的角色,現在什么也沒有了
Honey, you only had, like, three lines.
寶貝兒,你就三句臺詞而已
That wasn't gonna happen anyway.
反正也不會發生什么的
Unbelievable. Come on... no, that's not what I meant.
受不了了!拜托,我不是那個意思
Then what did you mean?
那你什么意思?
Look, you know, words don't always have to mean things.
有些話不一定要有什么意思
I think you meant that you don't believe in me.
我覺得你是不相信我的意思
Nope. Uh-uh... I might not know what I-I meant, but I know that I didn't mean that.
不是,我可能不知道我是什么意思,可我知道我肯定沒那個意思
Not this guy. Oh, no way.
不是這個...不可能是的
I want you, right now, to give me your 100% honest opinion. Right.
我要你現在給我百分百誠實的想法,好
Do you think I have what it takes to really make it as an actress?
你覺不覺得我有能力成為一個好演員?
Yes. So you think I'll be on TV and in movies and win awards.
是的,所以你覺得我會演電視,演電影,還拿獎?
Honestly? Yes, honestly. I don't.
說實話嗎? 是的,實話。我不覺得
How could you say that?
你怎么能那樣說?
I don't know... I got all confused when you said "honestly".
我不知道啊...你一說"說實話"我就亂了
Look, do I think that you are talented and that you are beautiful?
你要是問我覺不覺得你既有才華又漂亮?
Of course I do. But isn't Los Angeles full of actresses who are just as talented, just as beautiful?
我當然覺得。但洛杉磯是不是遍地都是和你一樣既有才華又漂亮的女演員呢?
All right, look... we'll come back to that.
好吧...我們待會兒再說這個
No, please. Don't stop, go on.
不,你別停,繼續啊
Tell me how I'm gonna be a waitress for the rest of my life.
說我這一輩子就只能當個服務員
That is not what I said.
我可沒這么說
Look, I think you're really good. I truly do.
我覺得你真的很棒。我真這么想
But this is an incredibly hard thing that you're shooting for.
但是你追求的是極其艱難的事
I mean, the odds of anyone becoming a successful actor are like a million to one. Wow, thank you.
任何人變成一名成功演員的幾率幾乎是百萬挑一。哇,謝謝你的冷水
Should've let Sheldon come.
還不如讓謝爾頓安慰呢
This is interesting.
真有趣
Apparently, a key component in some forms of humor is the element of surprise.
顯然,有些幽默的關鍵要素在于出其不意
Well, that makes sense.
有些道理
The prefrontal cortex is responsible for planning and anticipation, and patients with brain lesions on their... Brain lesions!
前額葉皮層負責了人體的計劃和預期,該區域發生腦損傷的患者...腦損傷!
Sheldon, you scared me.
謝爾頓,你嚇死我了
That wasn't funny.
一點都不好笑
Or maybe you have a stick up your prefrontal cortex.
也有可能你的前額葉皮層少根筋
Okay, the notion that you can read a few books and come up with a definitive theory of comedy is absurd.
你以為你看幾本書,就能提出個幽默的絕對理論,這種想法純屬胡扯
I mean, humor is a complex neurological... Okay, that's pretty good.
幽默是復雜的神經學...好吧,這個很好笑,成功
How about her? No!
她怎么樣?不行!
No pretty girls!
美女不行!
The point is to talk to regular people and work our way up to pretty girls.
重點是要搭訕普通人,借此逐步接近美女
Fine. How about that old lady with the walker?
行吧。那個拄著拐杖的老奶奶怎么樣?
That depends.
得看情況
On any level, do you think she's hot?
你覺得她在任何方面有沒有很辣的地方?
We'll find somebody else.
還是換一個吧

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
perform [pə'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 執行,運轉,舉行,表演

聯想記憶
talented ['tæləntid]

想一想再看

adj. 有才能的,有天賦的

 
unified

想一想再看

adj. 統一的;一致標準的 v. 統一;使一致(uni

 
anticipation [æn.tisi'peiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 預期,預料

 
elicit [i'lisit]

想一想再看

vt. 引出,誘探出

聯想記憶
complex ['kɔmpleks]

想一想再看

adj. 復雜的,復合的,合成的
n. 復合體

聯想記憶
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
narrative ['nærətiv]

想一想再看

n. 敘述,故事
adj. 敘事的,故事體的

 
tickle ['tikl]

想一想再看

n. 胳肢 v. 胳肢,發癢,使快樂

 
comedy ['kɔmidi]

想一想再看

n. 喜劇,滑稽,幽默事件

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 金瑟祺| 毒鲨| 致命录像带2| 第一财经直播电视直播今日股市| 猎兽神兵免费全集在线观看高清版| 马会传真论坛13297соm查询官网| 日韩在线欧美| 英雄卡片简单又漂亮| 扫黑电影| 电视剧零下三十八度演员表| 金太阳教育试卷答案网| 我们爱你| 妻子的秘密免费观看全集| 死神来了6绝命终结站| 掐脖子的视频| 广西柳州视频共11段| 《幸福花园动漫双男主》| 大杳蕉狼人欧美全部| 浙江卫视网络直播源| 吴京的《战狼3》| 妻乳| 婷婷sese| (一等奖)班主任经验交流ppt课件| 女脱衣服| 来自地狱| 新红楼梦2010在线观看免费| 同志父子第二部叫什么| 詹妮弗康纳利的电影| 让娜迪尔曼| 达利园广告| 芭蕉扇图片| 百家讲坛《两宋风云》| 达利园广告| 森林运动会作文三年级300字| 美丽的错误| 帕米尔我的家乡多么美简谱| 电影鸭之一族| 张晚| 电影《stag》完整版| 抖音平台| 航班危机电影|