Dad told me.
爸爸告訴我的。
Your father knows very well that I went to live in the children's home.
你爸爸知道我在兒童之家住過的事情。
He said there were monsters in Poland.Just not the kind with tentacles.
他說波蘭那會確實有怪獸。只不過是不是有觸角的那種。
He said you got sent away to Wales because there were bad people.
他說你被送走是因為有壞人。
People who wanted to kill anyone who was different
有總想消除異類的壞人。
I do not want to talk about this anymore.
我不想再談論這些了。
He said children were special but not the way you said.
他說孩子們是很特別 但不是像你說的那樣。
You find something good?
找到啥好東西了?
Aw. Look at that.
喔,看看這。
It's awesome.
真帥氣。
Take that.
拿著吧。
C'mon buddy, lets roll.
來吧哥們,我們走。
How are you so okay?
為什么你一點也不難過?
Jake, You were a lot closer to him than I ever was.He was a wonderful grandpa. But not... not such a great dad, you know? Never seemed to pick a job that didn't involve late nights and long trips away though.Me and Aunt Sussie I always kinda thought he was maybe cheating on our mom.
Jake,你和爺爺的關系更親近。他是個很棒的爺爺,但不是個好爸爸,做得工作都需要經常加班和出差。我和你姑姑Sussie都覺得他是不是外面有人了。