Duke, this is the best part of this day.
杜克 終于到最激動人心的時刻了
Oh, is that her? Ah, no, that's... wait. Yes. See, that's, that's her!
是她嗎 不 那...等等 沒錯 就是 就是她
There they are! Max and Duke. Duke and Max. Like always. So how did it go? Great right? I.. So maybe a few box. But I knew this would work out. So, who's hungry?
他們在這呢 麥克斯和杜克 杜克和麥克斯 跟以前一樣 怎么樣 很好吧 我...也許還得收拾幾箱子 但我知道能行的 誰餓了
Welcome home, Duke.
歡迎回家 杜克
Thank you, Max.
謝了 麥克斯
Come on, man! Hurry it up!
快點 伙計 快點
Okay! I'm coming! I'm coming!
好吧 我來了 我來了
Welcome, my dogs!
歡迎你們 狗狗
Oh, you guys look weird!
你們看上去真奇怪
Hurry up! Come on in!
快點 進來吧
You siad it was a costume party!
你說這是一個變裝派對
Why do you listen to me?
你為什么要聽我的
I'm home Leonard.
我回來了 雷諾
Were you a good boy, Leonard?
你有乖乖的嗎 雷諾