All right, Raj has played his phantom warlord card,
好的,拉杰出了幽靈軍團卡
And I am going to back him up with my strangling vines.
我就出絞殺蔓藤幫他
Choke on that, sucka.
絞死你,笨蛋
Okay, well, then I'll just cut your vines with my ruby sword.
那我就用紅寶石劍砍斷你的蔓藤
That's right, I did it. I cut 'em.
沒錯,我干的,我砍了
I have a question.
我想問個問題
Warlord beats troll, troll beats elf,
軍團能吃巨人,巨人能吃精靈
Elf beats water sprite, And basically everything beats enchanted bunny.
精靈能吃水妖,基本上什么都能吃魔法小兔
Unless you have the carrot powder.
除非你有胡蘿卜粉
Okay, I've got another question.
我還想問一個問題
When does this get fun?
這有什么好玩的
Are we going to talk? Or are we going to play "mystic warriors of ka-ah"?
我們是要討論?還是繼續玩"卡亞神秘勇士"
Just play a potion card.
出毒藥卡
Which one?
哪張
It doesn't matter. You can't possibly win.
哪張都一樣你不可能贏了
Sheldon, don't ruin the game.
謝爾頓,別破壞游戲
How could he ruin the game?
他怎么可能破壞游戲
Given the cards that have already been played,
根據已出的卡推算
Penny can only be holding necromancer potions,
佩妮手上只能有巫師毒藥
Which are only effective against wraiths and day-walkers, And there are no more of either left to be drawn.
毒藥只對幽靈和日行者有效但兩個都已經出完了
The cards remaining in the undrawn stack are:
剩下未出的卡是
Four fire weapons, a troll, two ogres and the jewel of osiris.
四張火焰,一張巨人,兩張食人怪和冥神寶石
See? Ruined.
瞧,被破壞了吧
Sheldon, that is incredible.
謝爾頓,太厲害了
From your vantage point, it certainly must seem so.
對你來說,當然是厲害
Sheldon has kind of a photographic memory.
謝爾頓有圖像式記憶的能力
"photographic" is a misnomer.
"圖像式"用詞不當
I have an eidetic memory, as I've told you many times.
應該是高清圖像式記憶,我說過好幾遍了
Most recently last year during lunch on the afternoon of may seventh.
最近一次是去年5月7日中午午餐期間
You had turkey and complained it was dry.
你吃了火雞,還抱怨太干了
Well, I guess game'over.
看來游戲結束了
Really? Oh, great.
真的,太好了
I mean, aw.
我是說"哦"
- Okay, I gotta go. - Why?
-我得走了,-為什么
Because the last me I didn't go, I ended up playing "mystic warlords of ka."
就因為上次沒走我才會玩"卡神秘勇士"
Not "ka. Ka-ah."
不是"卡",是"卡亞"
Buh-eye.
拜丫兒
See ya.
回見
Still can't believe she's going out with me.
還是不敢相信她和我在一起了
Nobody can.
沒人相信
That reminds me I have a bone to pick with you.
這倒提醒我有筆舊賬還沒跟你算清
What?
什么
You and I made a pact
你我有個約定
That if either of us ever got a hot girlfriend,
我們中誰先追到個漂亮女友
That person would have his girlfriend hook the other guy up with one of her girlfriends.
誰就得讓他的女友給對方介紹一個女友
I don't remember that.
我不記得有這回事
June 30th, 2004.
2004年,6月30日
Opening day of Spider-Man 2 at the Amc Pasadena.
《蜘蛛俠 2》在帕薩迪納AMC影院上映
They only had red icees, no blue.
那里只有紅冰極飲料,沒有藍的
Oh, yeah.
想起來了
So you've been with Penny for like a month and a half now.
你和佩妮在一起都有一個半月了
Where's my shorty, morty?
我的妞呢
Howard, you can't hold me to that.
霍華德,你不能要求我這么做
Why not?
為什么不行
Because when I made that agreement, I didn't think I'd ever have a hot girlfriend.
因為當時約定時我沒想過能交到一個漂亮女友
And I was positive you ever would.
我當時以為你能交到呢
Hey, how come I wasn't part of this deal?
我怎么不知道這件事
You had left the refreshment stand in order to indulge in your customary preemptive pre-show urination.
你當時不在小食店,你去解決習慣性提前出現的尿急了
Oh, so that's how it works? I have a teeny bladder and I don't get a hot girlfriend?
就因為這個,就因為我的膀胱小,我就不能有漂亮女友了
Yeah, Raj. That's how it works.
對,拉杰,就因為這個
Damn.
靠
Can I have a napkin?
能給我張紙巾嗎
I'm sorry, no.
抱歉,不行
But you have whole bunch of 'em.
你有好幾張呢
Yes, I've moved to a four-napkin system.
對,我現在用的是四張紙巾體系
Lap, hands, face and personal emergency.
分別對應腿,手,臉和個人緊急情況
If you like, starting tomorrow, I'll add a guest napkin,
你需要的話,明天開始我會加一張客用紙巾
But I'm afraid there's nothing I can do for you today.
但我今天實在無能為力
Good luck. That's the face napkin.
好運,那是擦臉紙巾
So, have you talked to Penny yet?
你跟佩妮說了嗎
No, I haven't.
還沒有
Why not?
為什么
Because I've been busy,
因為我很忙
Because I haven't figured out a way to bring it up,
因為我不知道怎么跟她提
And mostly-- and I can't stress how key this is--
最主要的是,"特別強調這點"
Because I don't want to.
因為我不想提
Leonard, pact is a pact. You have to get Penny to fix me up.
萊納德,約定就是約定你必須讓佩妮給我找個伴
It's not that simple.
事情沒那么簡單
What am I supposed to say? "Penny, do you have any friend? You'd like to never hear from again?"
你要我怎么說佩妮,你有沒有?不想再聯系的朋友
Come on, I'm smart, I have good job and I have only three percent body fat.
拜托,我那么聰明又有份好工作,而且我的體脂肪率只有3%
It's true.
真的
I've seen him at the beach.
我在沙灘上看過
He's like a human chicken wing.
他就像個人形雞翅
Leonard, come on.
萊納德,拜托
Fine. I'll ask if she has a friend for you.
好吧,我會問她有沒有適合你的朋友
Hot friend.
要漂亮的哦
- Right. - And tall.
-行 -還要高挑的
I want our kids to be able to Ride Space Mountain before they're 20.
我希望我們的孩子能在20歲前玩飛越太空山(迪士尼樂園)
I'll see what I can do.
我盡力而為
Hey, Sheldon, guess what I heard today?
謝爾頓,猜我今天聽到什么
I'd imagine you heard many number of things today.
我能想象你今天聽了很多東西
When you arrived at work you undoubtedly heard, "hello, Raj." "How are you, Raj?"
你來上班肯定會聽到,"你好,拉杰"?過得如何,拉杰
Given that you're wearing a new sweater-vest,
考慮到你今天穿了件新的羊毛背心,會聽到"新背心啊"
And possibly, though far less likely, "nice sweater-vest."
也有可能,雖然可能性很小,聽到"羊毛背心很漂亮"
Why don't I just tell you what I heard today.
為什么不干脆讓我告訴你今天聽到了什么
That would probably save us some time.
因為這可能節約我們的時間
Saturday night at the comic book store, they're having a "Mystic Warlords of Ka-Ah" tournament.
星期六晚上在漫畫書店那里將舉辦一個"卡亞神秘勇士"錦標賽
First prize is $500.
第一名有500美金
If we team up, we'd be unstoppable.
如果我們組隊,肯定無敵了
I'm sorry, Raj, but I have no interest in playing a game in which I find no challenge.
對不起,拉杰,對于沒有挑戰性的游戲我完全不感興趣
What about the money?
那錢呢
I have money.
我有錢啊
This is other money.
這錢不一樣
How does it differ from the money I have?
那這跟我自己擁有的錢有什么區別
Half of it will be mine.
我要拿一半啊
Do you need it to buy a less disturbing sweater-vest?
你需要錢買一件不那么惹人嫌的羊毛背心嗎
Leonard, help.
萊納德,救救我吧
Are you kidding?I couldn't even talk him into giving one of his freakin' napkins.
開什么玩笑?我甚至不能說服他給我一張狗日的餐巾紙
Wow, you really are a genius.
天吶,你真是個天才
Not really.
不算吧
I googled how to do that.
我其實是在網上搜到的這些花式
So, listen...Have you ever made a pact with someone?
問一下,你有跟誰有過約定嗎
You mean like a pinky swear?
你是說那種拉勾勾誓言嗎
Okay, fine, like a pinky swear.
好吧,就算是那種拉勾勾誓言
Well, in the first grade, my friend Rosie and I made a pact to marry Bert and Ernie.
一年級時候,我和我朋友蘿茜約定要嫁給畢特和恩尼
You know, from Sesame street?
你知道的,芝麻街里面(美國木偶劇)
I'm familiar with Bert and Ernie.
我跟畢特和恩尼還蠻熟的
Then we find out we both wanted Ernie.
然后我們發現都想要嫁給恩尼
We didn't speak again until middle school.
我們直到中學都沒再說過話
Over puppets?
就因為那個木偶
The heart wants what the heart wants, Leonard.
各人心頭所好啊,萊納德
Okay.
好吧
Speaking of what the heart want-
說到心頭所好
Um, a long time ago, I made a pact with Wolowitz that kind of involves you.
很久以前,我跟沃羅威茨有個約定,其中牽涉到你
Okay, I don't know where you're going with this,
我不知道接下來你要說什么
But tread carefully because it may be the last conversation we ever have.
但你最好小心點,因為我們可能因此玩完
No, no, nothing like that.
不,不,不是那樣的
The deal was that if either of us ever got a girlfriend,
交易說的是如果我們當中任意一個有女朋友了
We'd have her fix the other one up with one of her friends.
我們就要她介紹她的朋友 給約定的另一方
And you thought it's a good time to bring this up right after sex?
你覺得這種事適合在激情過后馬上說嗎
Well, I sure as hell wasn't going to bring it up before sex.
我只是很確定在激情之前不會說
And during, I was trying to remember what I read on google,so...
而在激情進行時,我在盡力回想在谷歌上看到的花式
I'm not hooking Wolowitz up with one of my friends.
我絕不會介紹我的朋友給沃羅威茨,
It doesn't have to be a good friend.
不一定是要好朋友啊
And you know that deep down inside, Howard's a really nice guy.
而且你也知道他內里其實是個很好的人
The problem isn't what's on the inside.
這問題不在于他的內里
It's the creepy candy coating.
在于他令人毛骨悚然的淫蕩外表
Will you at least think about it?
你能好歹考慮一下嗎
Just as a favor to me?
就當是幫我個忙
Oh, great thing about ernie, was he never asked me for anything.
我最喜歡恩尼的一點 就是他從不求我什么
He just gave.
他只給予
Got it. Got it. Got it. Got it. Got it. Got it.
有了,有了,有了,有了,有了,有了
Betty and Veronica?
《貝蒂與維羅妮卡》
Hey, Sheldon, the new Greelantern figurine's coming in tomorrow. Want me to set one aside for you?
謝爾頓,新的《綠燈俠》手辦明天就到了,要我給你留一份嗎
Thank you. You just robbed me of the opportunity to stumble upon the figurine
謝謝。你剛剛奪走了我從無意中找到手辦
And make the oh-so-satisfying journey from discovery to desire to possession.
那種從發現到渴望到占有的持續快感的機會給搶走了
All right, I won't set one aside for you.
好吧,那我不給你留了
But I must have it.
但我必須要擁有它
- Okay, I'll set one aside for you. - Thank you.
-行,那我給你留著,-謝謝
You know, I can buy all these things online. I come here for the personal service.
你知道我本可以在網上買這些的,我來這是為了個性化服務的
Hey, Stuart, is the Wil Wheaton signed up for the Mystic Warlords tournament the Wil Wheaton from Star Trek?
斯圖爾特,威爾·惠頓報名參加了這個神秘勇士錦標賽嗎?就是《星際迷航》里的那個威爾·惠頓嗎
Yeah, he lives around here. Big gamer.
他住在這附近,狂熱玩家
Excuse me.
打擾一下
Are you saying that wil wheaton aka Ensign Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: The next generation
你是在說威爾·惠頓,也就是出演了《星際迷航: 下一代》中衛斯理·柯洛夏少尉的那位
Is going to be participating in your tournament?
將會參與你的錦標賽嗎
Oh, I'm sorry, did I rob you of the opportunity to stumble onto that for yourself?
很抱歉,我又剝奪了你發現這個的機會嗎
You don't understand.
你不明白的
Growing up, I idolizedle Wil Wheaton. Wesley Crusher had an eidetic memory just like me.
我從小到大一直以威爾·惠頓為偶像的衛斯理·柯洛夏有和我一樣的高清圖像式記憶
Ooh, what a coincidence. Maybe you can discuss with him while you're playing in the tournament.
天吶,多么神奇的巧合啊,你也許可以跟他在錦標賽中討論一下
Sign here. I was such a fan That in 1995, I traveled ten hours by bus
-在這簽字,-我是他的粉絲回想1995年,我坐了10個小時的汽車
To a sci-fi convention in Jackson, Mississippi,
到密西西比州的杰克遜市參加科幻大會
Wearing my Starfleet Academy cadet uniform
穿著我的星艦學院實習生制服
In order to meet Wil Wheaton
就是為了見威爾·惠頓
And get him to autograph my mint in-package Wesley Crusher action figure
還有讓他在我珍藏的未拆封的衛斯理·柯洛夏手辦上簽名
Ooh, it'll be like a reunion then.
啊,那這不就是重逢了嘛
Sign here.
在這簽字
My arduous journey, however, was for naught.
然而我艱苦的旅行卻一無所獲
Although advertised to appear, he did not show up.
盡管廣告說他會出現,卻最終沒來
It was at that moment, I vowed eternal hatred for Wil Wheaton.
就在那一刻,我發誓要永遠憎恨威爾·惠頓
Okay, great, you can tell him you hate him.
太棒了,你可以告訴他你恨他
Sign here.
在這簽字
It might also interest you to know that Wil Wheaton
也許你們會想知道威爾·惠頓
Currently ranks sixth on my all-time enemies list--
在我的永遠的敵人名單里暫排第六
Right between director Joel Schumacher, who nearly destroyed the batman movie franchise,
排名就在差點毀掉蝙蝠俠系列電影的導演喬·舒馬赫
And Billy Sparks, who lived down the street from me and put dog poop on the handles of my bicycle.
和比利·斯派克之間他住在我家后面一條路上曾經把狗屎放在我自行車的把手上
Okay, I get it. He's a bad guy. Sign here.
好的,我明白了,他是壞人。在這簽名
In the words of Khan Noonien Singh. In the immortal Wrath of Khan, "he tasks me."
引用不朽的《可汗的憤怒》中,可汗努尼安辛格的一句話,"他讓我受難"
He tasks me and I shall have him."
他讓我受難,我要和他較量到底
No doubt, sign here. From hell's heart, I stab at thee."
毫無疑問,簽名吧。我渡盡劫波,刺出復仇之劍(《白鯨記》)
All right, raj, looks like you're teamed up
好了,拉杰,看來你的隊友名叫
With "die, Wil Wheaton, die."
"威爾·惠頓,去死去死"
So, tell me more about the future mother of my children.
好,多說說我未來孩子他媽嘛
She's adorable, howard. I think you'll like her.
她很討人喜歡,霍華德,你一定喜歡她
Great.
贊
So what did you tell her about me? Did you mention the body fat?
你是怎么和他描述我的提了我的體脂含量了嗎
No, I thought that would be a nice surprise for her.
沒有,我想給她個驚喜
Good, good.
好,很好
I just told her you're an aerospace engineer,
我就說你是航天工程師
You speak five languages--Six if you count klingon.
通五種語言是六種,還有克林貢語
Girls don't count klingon, Howard.
女孩兒可不鳥克林貢語,霍華德
Right?
對不?
Right.
沒錯
Oh. And I told her you have an unhealthy attachment to your mother.
我還告訴她說你對你媽有不正常的依戀情結
What?
不會吧
I'm kidding.
說笑而已
Another delightful surprise for her.
又一個意外驚喜啊