He's, uh...trying out for the knights.
他在準備當騎士。
The first code of Camelot has never been broken for any man. What have you done, Merlin?
卡梅洛特法典的第一條從來沒被打破過。你干了什么,梅林?
I bent the rules a little. But the rules are wrong, they're unfair.
我稍稍做了一點手腳。不過那法規是錯的,不公平。
You bent the rules using magic?
你是不是用了魔法?
It was nothing, honestly. It was more of a trick than actual magic.
這根本不算什么,真的。其實也就是個小把戲,不算魔法。
Your magic is not a toy and it's not for you to use or abuse as you see fit.I know. I know. Then why did you do it?
魔法可不是你信手拈來的玩具也不是你覺得合適就拿來使用或者濫用的。我知道。我知道啦。 那你干嘛還要這樣做?
I owe Lancelot my life. I am paying for that debt the only way I can by giving him the opportunity he deserves.
我欠蘭斯洛特一條命。我只是在用我唯一能回報他的方式給他一次他應得的機會而已。
If you want to punish me for it, go ahead.
如果你想懲罰我的話,隨你便。
Not bad. Would you like me to sweep the guardhouse agian, sire?
不錯嘛。 需要我再掃一下衛兵室嗎,陛下?
It certainly needs sweeping. First, I'd like you to kill me. Sire.
那里確實需要打掃了。不過首先,殺了我。 陛下。
Come on. Don't pretend you don't want to. Hell, if I were you, I'd want to.
來吧 別裝了。如果我是你,早就想這么做了。
Come on. Come on, Lancelot. You're not beating a carpet.Congratulations, Lancelot. You just made basic trainning.
來吧。來啊,蘭斯洛特。你又不是在打地毯。恭喜你,蘭斯洛特。你通過基礎訓練了。
How is she? OK.
她怎么樣? 沒事。
What happened to these people?Their village was attacked by a winged monster.
這些人怎么了?這個村莊被一只長著翅膀的怪物襲擊了。