That rabbit, he has crazy eyes! There ain't no curing was wrong with that thing!
那只兔子 看他滿眼的瘋狂 世上沒藥可以治好他的瘋病
Gidget, here's an idea.
啾啾 我有個主意
Maybe there's a dog in the neighborhood that looks like Max. Start hanging out with him, after a while you will think it's him, you will be done.
這附近或許有和麥克斯長得很像的狗 你找他玩玩 過段時間你就會覺得他是麥克斯 你就釋懷了
We are not just giving up, we are dedicated,we are loyal, we are easily the greatest pets ever. We are dogs!
我們不會放棄 我們無私 我們忠誠 我們生來就是最棒的寵物 我們是狗
Cat. Hawk.
我是貓 我是鷹
Well, congratulations! Today you are dogs, whether you like it or not.
恭喜各位了 不管愿不愿意 今天你們都是狗
Sweet.
好吧
Now let's find Max, before that rabbit does. Right, we are on!
咱們要在那兔子之前找到麥克斯 咱們走起
Shit feather mother.
該死
Yup, they were here.
沒錯 他們曾來過這里
Excellent. We're closing in. This is a groundbreaking evil behavior, people. Groundbreaking. Light pop just now from my brain. The bunny has an idea.
好極了 咱們越來越近了 這將是史無前例的邪惡行動 看好了 史無前例家 我剛才突然靈光一閃 本兔子有辦法了
Okay, so, how do I look?
我看起來如何
You look great.
你看上去很棒
How do I smell?
我聞起來怎么樣
Like a dog, pal. Relax, man.
像狗一樣 哥們兒 放松 伙計
There it is.
就是這里