My grandmother, she was married to this man, and I always thought she had a very simple, uncomplicated love life.
我的祖母結了婚,我以為她有份簡單的愛情生活。
But she just confessed to me that she spent her whole life dreaming about another man she was always in love with.
但她向我承認,她窮其一生在夢想著她一直愛的另一個男人。
She just accepted her fate. It's so sad.
她屈從于命運,這太可悲了。
And in the same time, I love the idea that she had all those emotions and feelings I never thought she would have had.
但同時我也很高興她有那種情感,而我從沒想過她會有。
I guarantee you it was better that way.
我敢說那樣更好。
If she'd ever got to know him, you know, I'm sure he would have disappointed her eventually.
一旦她了解了他,我敢肯定她最終會對他感到失望。
How do you know? You don't know them. Yeah, I know. I know.
你怎么知道?你又不了解他們。 我當然知道。
It's just, people have these romantic projections they put on everything.You know. That's not based on any kind of reality.
人們將浪漫想象得高于一切。那沒有任何事實依據。
Romantic projections? Oh, Mr. Romantic up in the Ferris wheel?"Oh, kiss me. The sunset. Oh, it's so beautiful."
浪漫想象?摩天輪里的就是浪漫先生啦?"哦,吻我吧,日落是多么美麗啊"
Oh, alright, alright, alright. Tell me about your grandmother. What were you saying about her? No.
好的,好的。說說你祖母吧,你剛才是怎么說的? 不。
Check these guys out.
看他們的口型。
“Hey Hans, I have a confession to make. I'm not wearing any underwear underneath this thing.”
"漢斯,我要做懺悔,我這下面沒穿內衣。"
"Oh, really? Does that frighten you? "
"哦,是嗎?這讓你害怕了?"