What do you want me to do?
你想要我做什么?
You'd better be right about this, Merlin.
你這次最好沒搞錯,梅林。
You should stay here.
你留在這里。
I'm coming with you. No. Scared I'll show you up?
我和你一起去。 不。 怕我搶了你的風頭?
Father will slam us both in chains if he knew I'd endangered you.
父親要是知道我置你于危險之地會把我們都五花大綁的。
Good thing is he doesn't know that, then.
那最好別讓他知道。
Telling you not to go. Turn back. You could get hurt.
告訴你別跟來的。回去。你會受傷的。
So could you...if you don't get out of my way.
你也是。。別擋我的路。
How are we going to find it?
我們怎么找到它?
Just hope we do, before it finds us.
祈禱在它發現我們之前找到就好。
Stop! What? It's just a shadow.
等等! 什么?那不過是個影子。
Spread out.
散開。
What is it? Are you all right? Yeah.
是什么?你沒事吧? 沒事。
Did you see it? Yes.
你看見了? 是的。
What did it look like? It's...It's quick.
它長什么樣? 它很快。