You... Are not you.
你已經不是過去的你了
Hatter, please.
瘋帽子 別這樣
Get out. I don't know who you are. You're not my Alice. My Alice would believe me.
馬上出去 我不知道你是誰 你不是我的愛麗絲 我的愛麗絲會相信我
Hatter! Hatter, please! Please! We must do something. He's so terribly ill. I fear he's... Dying.
瘋帽子 瘋帽子 開開門 求你了 我們得去幫幫他 他現在病得很厲害 恐怕他要死了
Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
天哪 天哪 天哪
No... We can't lose him, Alice. We can't.
不 我們不能失去他 愛麗絲 真不能
He said, to make him better, i must bring his family back.
他說要讓他好起來就得把他家人帶回來
But that... Cannot be.
但那是不可能的
Unless it could.
也許可以
What?
什么
Unless there was a way.
除非用那個辦法
No, no, no. You mustn't. You mustn't.
不 絕對不行
What is it?
什么辦法
It is dangerous. Perilous. It is too much to ask!
這很危險 危機四伏 要求太高了
What is it?
什么辦法
Alice. You must travel back in time.
愛麗絲 你要穿越時間回到過去