We met as volunteers at a homeless shelter downtown.
我們是在市區收容所做志愿者時認識的
Bill--I mean, Jason was the best-looking guy there. He was charming, funny.
比爾,杰森是那里長得最帥的。風趣,迷人
All the women flirted with him, so it was nice when he asked for my number.
所有女人都會和他調情,所以他要我號碼時我很高興
You were flattered. Things have tough between you and Dr. Lewis for a while?
你受寵若驚,你和路易斯醫生婚姻生活不愉快嗎
Our marriage had gone stale a long time ago, but I wasn't looking for it.
我們的婚姻早就開始不順了,但我沒想過找別人
I'd never cheated on Adam, but Bill pursued me.
我從沒背叛過亞當,但比爾一直在追求我
Judging by the bed, he was here, wasn't he?
根據凌亂的床鋪看來,他來過,對吧
I'm so stupid.
我真愚蠢
Did the two of you ever have sex at your house? Yes.
你們曾在你家發生過關系嗎?對
So he had access to your keys? He saw you input your alarm code?
所以他有機會拿你的鑰匙?他看見了你輸入的警報密碼
Oh, god. It's my fault.
天吶,這都是我的錯
Did you ever discuss your husband and his work? Did you talk about his patients?
你們談論過你丈夫以及他的工作嗎?談過他病人嗎
Well, we'd talk. He was interested in why I was so unhappy.
我們的確聊過天。他想知道我為什么那么不開心
I told him about the one patient I knew about.
我跟他說過我唯一知道的一個病人
I told him about that woman that showed up in Phoenix.
我跟他說過跟蹤我們到鳳凰城的女人
That's how he knew to target Claudia. He used me.
所以他才選克勞迪婭當目標。他利用了我
I believe he's a revenge stalker with a total lack of empathyfor anyone hurt in the pursuitof his goal.
他是個怨恨型跟蹤者,不在乎任何人受到傷害,只求達到自己的目的
The only person he really wanted to hurt, Vanessa, was your husband, not you.
瓦妮莎,他只想傷害一個人,你的丈夫,而不是你