And then there was Layton, my dizygotic twin.
然后說說雷頓 我的異卵雙胞弟弟
That's when two sperm cells fertilize two seperate eggs.
異卵雙生是指精子細胞 分別受精兩個不同的卵細胞 發育成兩個不同的胚胎
To each his own embryo To each his own lucky star
各自有不同的天賦
Layton got the height and I got the neurons.
雷頓得了身體,我得了大腦
Mom! Have you ever gotten AIDS?
媽 你得過艾滋嗎?
What?!
啥?
Angela Ashworth says AIDS are bad and you probably have them.
安吉拉·艾什沃說艾滋不好,說我大概得了艾滋
Well! next time, you just tell Angela Ashworth Just because she feels insecure about being a little girl in a society that puts an anointed amount of pressure on moment to the baptism physical standard it doesn't mean that she had to take out her misplaced self loathing on a nicer boy like you.
嗯,要有下次你就告訴安吉拉·艾什沃 不能因為她自己身為一個小女孩 并且活在一個對女性身體健康有極高要求 并且給予極大壓力的社會中 她就有理由把她的錯位的自我厭惡發泄在你這樣一個善良男孩的身上
You may be an inherent part of the problem, but, certainly doesn't mean you have AIDS.
你可能確實不完美,但那絕不等于你得了艾滋
I'm not sure I can remember all that.
我可能記不下那么多
Well, just tell her ... she's fat.
那就跟她講...她發胖了
OK.
好吧
But Layton died last year doing an accident with the gun in the old bar.
但是雷頓去年死于一場槍支走火意外,就在老谷倉里
I don't know what went wrong. I was there too.Measuring gun shots.
我不知道是怎么了 我當時也在那,在測量槍響
No one ever talked about it. No one.
沒有人談起這件事 從來沒有