I got this. What do you mean? I'll do the talking.
我來吧。什么意思?我來問話
This power struggle thing is very one-sided.
這種爭奪權力的問題,其實非常單方面
That's because you outrank me.
那是因為你級別比我高
Well, Janice outranks me. I don't have a problem being under her.
詹妮絲級別也比我高。我對在她手下工作毫無異議
So she was on top. Oh, that's just rude.
所以說她的確喜歡騎乘。你真沒禮貌
Is this thing with us about Janice? It happened once.
你對我這樣是因為詹妮絲嗎?這不是第一次了
Is Janice why you don't like me? Because that's just petty.
你不喜歡我是因為詹妮絲嗎?這也太小家子氣了
I'm detective Caldwell, This is detective Larsen. Is Shelly Walker home?
我是考德威爾警探。他是拉森警探。請問雪莉·沃克在家嗎
I have no idea where she is. We separated over a year ago.
我不知道她在哪里。我倆一年前就分居了
While she was in rehab?
在她去戒酒中心的時候嗎
Shelly never wentto rehab. I did.
雪莉從沒去過戒酒中心,是我去了
When I came back sober, she couldn't stand it, said if I loved her I'd drink with her.
我戒完酒回來,她就受不了了,說如果我愛她,就該陪她一起喝
Then I tried to get her sober, and she hated me for it.
后來我想幫她戒酒,她因此恨我入骨
Did Shelly ever talk to you about her therapist Dr. Lewis?
雪莉跟你聊過她的心理醫生路易斯嗎
No, not really.
沒有
Are you sure? We have reason to believe she blamed him for her problems.
你確定嗎?我們調查顯示,她把自己的問題歸咎于他
She wasn't in good shape. She blamed everyone.
她有點神志不清。她埋怨每個人
I wish her well, you know, but, yeah, she hated that guy.
我是為她好,但...好吧,她的確很恨那醫生