I'm supposed to help build the Miss Mystic float for the Founder's Day parade.
我得去幫忙裝飾神秘瀑布小姐花車 創立日慶典游行要用的
If I don't, I get the wrath of Caroline.But I wanted to check in first.
不然的話 卡羅琳會生我氣的 但我想先關心一下
Well, I'm doing great. Thanks for asking.I'm checking on Stefan.Oh, him?Oh. He's...he's terrible.
我很好 謝謝關心 我是說斯特凡 噢 他啊 他糟透了
What's the matter?He's just back to boring,
怎么了 他又回到了無聊透頂
Strait-laced, off the junk.You've successfully cured him of anything that was interesting about his personality.
拘謹克制 抗爭本性的衰樣子 你成功地把他從 原本頗為有趣的本性中解救了出來
Don't forget who helped me.I hate myself.
別忘了某人有幫過我哦 我恨自己
Hey, did uncle John mention anything to you about my field trip with the history teacher?
你約翰叔叔有和你提過 我和歷史老師的實地考察之旅嗎
No, I've still been avoiding him.Why? What's he up to?
沒有 我還在回避他 怎么了 他想干嘛
I don't know.But I'd love it if you could find out for me.I gotta go. I'm late.
我不知道 但要是你能幫我搞清楚最好了 我得掛了 我都遲到了
Have fun with the Mystic Queen.I know I did.Elena called.
和神秘瀑布鎮女王玩得開心哦 我知道我曾經很享受 埃琳娜打來的
These are the specs for the history department's Founder's Day float.
這些是歷史組創立日慶典的花車規格
We're gonna be recreating the battle of willow creek.
我們要重現柳溪鎮戰役
Tyler's been nominated head of the production design.By who?By me.
泰勒被選為美工設計的負責人 誰選的 我
I've seen your sketches, and they're good.
我看過你的圖稿 很不錯
Look, I'm not really into the whole.Yeah, well, you just pick your team, be creative,and don't screw up.
我真的不怎么喜歡這些 你只管挑人組隊 發揮創意就行 別搞砸了