That's amazing.
真厲害
Someone found a florist that delivers after midnight.
居然還有花店大半夜送花上門
That's not so amazing.
這有什么厲害的
I know a guy named "Sticky Icky" Ricky who delivers exclusively after midnight.
我認識一個叫"粘得要死斯基"的家伙,專門半夜送貨上門
You know, I just realized this is the first Valentine's Day
我剛意識到這是我首個
I won't get flowers from my father.
不會收到我父親玫瑰的情人節
Aw, that's cute, with a big old side of creepy.
又感人又帶著一如既往的亂倫惡心
No, it's sweet.
不,多貼心呀
Every year from the time I was a baby,
我出生后的每一年
and even when I had boyfriends,
即使當我有男朋友的時候
I'd get flowers from my father with a card that says,
我都會收到父親送的玫瑰,卡片上寫著
"You'll always be my Valentine."
"你永遠都是我的情人"
I got a sweet Valentine from a guy I liked in high school.
高中時,我收到過心儀對象的情人節卡片
It said, "I'll give you five bucks to lift your shirt."
上面寫著"把T恤拉起來,就給你五塊錢"
Caroline... Hey, I'll be right with you.
卡洛琳,我馬上過來
There he is. Cuter than I remember.
他來了,比我記憶中帥多了
When I heard your voice mail, I couldn't believe it.
我聽到你的語音留言時,簡直不敢相信
Yes, well, I wasn't sure you'd want to come down, because... you know...
我也不是很確定,你是否愿意來見我,因為...你懂的
You dumped me two years ago?
你兩年前甩了我嗎
Well, "dumped" is a strong word.
"甩"這個詞有點重吧
Tore my heart out, shook it in front of my face. That any softer?
當著我的面,把我的心撕成碎片扔掉。這樣有輕點嗎
Hate to interrupt the "perfect white teeth" convention, but we're in a hurry.
抱歉打斷你們"強顏歡笑假客套"的對話,但我們趕時間
David, this is my friend Max.
大衛,這是我朋友麥克斯
A friend of ours was admitted, and we were hoping to get him a private room.
我們的朋友入院了,希望你能幫他安排間單人房
Oh, so you're not here to return my Dartmouth t-shirt you stole from me.
所以你不是來還我你偷走的達特茅斯大學T恤的嗎
You gave that to me.
是你自己送我的
No, I didn't! I love that shirt.
才不是,我愛死那件T恤了
I feel like I lost custody of it in a divorce, and now I'm like a deadbeat dad.
感覺就像我離婚時失去了孩子的監護權,而現在反倒成了不付贍養費的爸爸了
How about the room? Any chance? Please. Pretty please.
那房間呢,能行嗎?拜托,求求你了
Oh, well, since you said "pretty please," I'll see what I can do.
好吧,既然你都開口求我了。我看看我能做點什么
We should be clear. We can't pay.
先聲明一點,我們沒錢
We're broke... both of us. But I'm sure you heard that somewhere.
我們破產了,我們倆都是。但我相信有人跟你說了
Yeah... Everywhere.
是呀。大家都在說
David, I hope your family didn't lose any money with my father. Did they?
大衛,我希望我父親沒有造成你們家族的任何損失,有嗎
Nope, still filthy rich.
沒有,我們仍舊富得流油
And I can do my best to burn some filthy off that rich, by getting your friend a V.I.P. room.
我可以行行好,分點我家的油花給你,幫你朋友弄間貴賓房
I'll just drop some names. By that, I mean my own.
跟人報幾個名字。其實,是報我自己的名字
Shouldn't be a problem.
應該就能搞定
I love Jews.
我愛猶太人
Yeah, we're generous. Spread the word.
沒錯,我們慷慨大方,麻煩廣而告之