There was a disturbance at the hospital blood bank last night.
醫院血庫昨晚發生事故
Some of the supply was compromised.Compromised? You mean stolen.
部分庫存血液受到影響 受到影響的意思是 被偷了
We almost missed it.The inventory records were altered,
我們差點就沒發現 存貨記錄被改動過
But when the night manager was questioned,he had no recollection of changing them.
但質問值班經理時 他表示沒有改記錄的印象
Meaning the vampire who stole the blood used mind control to hide the theft.
那說明吸血鬼盜血時 利用意念控制掩蓋了盜竊痕跡
I know what she meant.We wouldn't have noticed if John not alerted us
我明白 不用你提醒 多虧約翰通知我們
to recent discrepancies at other hospital blood banks in the county.
附近醫院血庫近期都出了問題 我們才發現的情況
How lucky for us, we have John.
能有約翰相助 我們真夠幸運啊
We're stepping up security at the hospital,
我們在醫院加強了警戒
giving the guards vervain to prevent this from happening again.
給保安分發馬鞭草 來防止此類事件再次發生
Sheriff, might I offer a suggestion?Why don't Damon and I put our heads together?
介意我提些建議嗎 警長 我和達蒙聯手處理這事怎么樣
We can track down whoever's doing this.Truthfully, I could use the extra hands.
我們來追查到底是誰干的 說實話 我確實需要人手
Is that something you'd be willing to do?Well, of course, I mean, if it'll help.
你愿意幫忙嗎 如果我能幫上忙的話 當然了
I think we'll make a good team.Don't you, Damon?
我們會成為好搭檔的 你覺得呢 達蒙
John, whatever I can do to help keep this town safe,even if it means spending time with you.
約翰 為保證小鎮安全我在所不辭 就算不得不跟你合作 我也干
This week we're going to set aside our regular curriculum for a lesson in local history as we approach Founder's Day.
鑒于創立日即將到來 本周我們臨時調整一下課程安排 用一節課時間講講本鎮歷史
Apparently the community leaders feel that's more important than World War ii,But hey, what do I know?Sorry I'm late.
顯然鎮里領導認為 那比第二次世界大戰重要得多 可是 拜托 我又知道什么呢 抱歉我遲到了
Looks like we will be at full occupancy today.Welcome home, Bonnie.Right, Founder's Day.
看來今天全班都到齊了 歡迎回來 邦妮 好了 接著講創立日