This E.C.U. was receiving updates wirelessly from my tablet.
這個微機控制單元會通過無線接受我平板上的更新信息。
If I boost the signal using Central City's network and send a false update,
要是我用中城的網絡加強信號,然后上傳一個錯誤的更新信息,
we'll get a ping back, and then we can locate Snart.
我們就能得到響應信號,然后我們就能找到史納特了。
How long will it take?
要花多久時間?
First I have to hack into the city's network, so I don't know, 30 minutes, maybe?
首先我得黑進城里的網絡系統,所以我也不是很清楚,大概三十分鐘吧!
I can do it in less than one. When it comes to hacking, I'm the fastest woman alive.
我不到一分鐘就能搞定。論黑客技術,我可是當今世上最快的女人。
Ow! That was not as bad ass as I pictured. All right, I'm in.
這話聽上去沒我想象中那么厲害。好了,我進去了。
Are you kidding?
你是在逗我吧
All right, I'm sending the updates. We're connected.
好吧 我在上傳更新信息,連上了。
Network is triangulating the location.
網絡正在三角定位。
We got him. He's heading west on Nelson toward the train station.
找到他了,他正順著納爾森大街往西,朝火車站前進。
If he's leaving, it appears Mr. Snart may have gotten what he came for.
如果他準備走了,那史納特先生肯定已經拿到他想要的東西了。
When we put our minds to it, dude, nothing can stop us.
只要咱們齊心協力,什么都阻擋不了我們,伙計。
Oh, you turned your ear piece off. How are we gonna talk to each other?
你把你的耳機關了,那我們要怎么對話?
I don't feel like talking right now.
現在我不是很想說話。
All available units, suspect spotted at Central City train station.
所有單位注意,有人目擊到嫌犯出現在中城火車站。
We got Snart.
我們找到史納特了。
Wait here for back up.
在這里等增援。
Wait for back up? No way.
什么等增援?不行。
That's an order.
這是命令
You should go after Barry.
你們應該跟著巴里。
You heard him, Felicity.
你也聽到他說的了,費利西蒂。
He wants to do this alone. Of course, he said that. He's hurt.
他想一個人搞定。他當然會這么說了。他很受傷。
You're his team and his friends. If I had a nickel for every time the Arrow told me to back off,
你們是他的隊友,他的朋友。要是每次綠箭讓我退后我都能得到五分錢的話。
I would be as rich as Oliver Queen, who I mention because he's the richest person I know, or used to be.
我估計都和奧利弗·奎恩一樣有錢了,我提他是因為他是我知道的最富的人,或曾經是。
The point is, you have your partner's back no matter what.
我要說的是,不管發生什么事,都要支持你的搭檔。
I have something that might help.
我有樣東西也許能幫上忙。
I'm your partner, not your assistant.
我是你的搭檔,不是你的助理
There's nowhere to run.
你跑不掉了。
I didn't see you before.
以前沒見過你。