講解:
live in luxury 奢侈的享受;奢華:
Now we'll be able to live in luxury for the rest of our lives.
如今我們可在有生之年過豪華生活了。
complementary (to sth) 互補的;補充的;相互補足的:
The school's approach must be complementary to that of the parents.
學校與家長的教育方法必須相輔相成。
get lost 遺失;丟失
The tickets seem to have got lost.
那些票好像給弄丟了。
expect to do 預料;預期;預計:
You can't expect to learn a foreign language in a few months.
不要指望在幾個月內就能學會一門外語。
apologize (to sb) (for sth) 道歉;謝罪:
We apologize for the late departure of this flight.
本航班延誤離境,謹致歉意。
bare your teeth (兇狠地)齜牙咧嘴:
The dog bared its teeth and growled.
那條狗齜牙咧嘴地低吼。
roll call 點名:
Roll-call will be at 7 a.m.
早晨 7 點鐘點名。
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 歐美電影 > 瘋狂動物城 > 正文

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: