Kelly?Kelly Donovan.Jen!I heard you were back in town.
凱麗?凱麗·多諾萬 阿珍 我聽說你回來了
You used to baby-sit me And then, I used to party with her.
你以前給我當過保姆呢 我以前總跟她一起瘋
This woman was crazy.Not as crazy as you.Ha, not anymore.
這個女人太瘋狂了 不及你瘋狂 都已經風光不再了
Well, sit, drink.Uh, I shouldn't.I'm responsible now, haven't you heard?
坐下 來一杯 我不能的 我現在得以身作則了 你沒聽說嗎
Then take a night off. It's good for the soul.Great for the soul.
放縱一晚 有益身心 身心舒坦
This is not gonna end well.Can't wait.I hate this house.It's better than the tomb.
待會兒肯定都爛醉如泥 求之不得 我恨這座房子 總勝過墓里
I didn't stay locked up for 145 years to end up locked up here.
我被關了145年 可不希望再被關在這兒
Maybe you should quit complaining.You gonna stop me?Let it be, Frederick.
或許你應該停止抱怨 你有本事管我? 算了吧 弗雷德里克
You heard what Pearl said.I don't care what Pearl said.
你聽到珍珠說的了 我才不在乎珍珠怎么說
What you got, boy?Try that again.Back off.Back off.
你有什么本事 臭小子 再來呀 后退 后退
We don't fight each other.Those are the rules.
不得自相殘殺 這是規矩
And I'm tired of your rules. I want out of this house.
我受夠了你的規矩 我要離開這房子
Why can't we go into town?Eventually.But for now, we have to keep a low profile.
我們為什么不能去鎮上 最終會的 不過目前 我們必須保持低調
No one knows who I am.The salvatore brothers do.And I wish to hell I could run into them.
沒人知道我是誰 塞爾瓦托兄弟知道 我打心眼里盼著能碰上他們呢
They're the reason we were caught in the first place.
就是因為他們我們才被抓