湯姆
Kicked his blankets off. He's been doing that since he was a little kid.
他把睡毯踢掉了,從小就有這毛病
I need to talk to you.
我得和你談談
Lourdes, tell Tom what you told me.
盧爾德,把你跟我說的告訴湯姆
Uh, it's Captain Weaver.
是韋弗上尉的事
I heard what you were saying about him earlier, and...
我聽到之前你對他的一些看法
he came to me a couple weeks ago and asked me to help him with some medications.
他在幾周前找到我,讓我給他做藥物治療
Prescribed by your old friend Dr. Harris.
說是你朋友哈里斯醫生開的處方
Yeah, he said he came to me because he didn't want to bother Dr. Glass.
沒錯,他說不想麻煩格拉斯醫生,所以才來找我
And because he knew I'd ask questions.
因為知道我會干涉他

Okay. What kind of medications?
好吧,什么藥物
Phenobarbital to sleep and amphetamines to wake up.
安眠用的苯巴比妥和提神用的安非他命
It's a classic addictive cycle.
典型的上癮療程
And once you start, it's hard to stop.
一旦開始,很難停藥
What would that -- what would that do to him?
會有什么,對他會有什么影響
Depends how many he's taking -- one or two a day, probably nothing.
取決于他服用的藥量,一天一兩次,可能沒什么影響
And more?
要是比這多呢
The symptoms could be extreme --
癥狀可能會很嚴重
Paranoia, mood swings, even hallucinations.
偏執,情緒波動,甚至出現幻覺
Tom, if Weaver's abusing these drugs,
湯姆,如果韋弗濫用這些藥物的話
there's a good chance that what you saw in Boston -- that could happen again.
在波士頓那一幕很可能會再次發生
I can't believe this.
難以置信
For all we know, he could have been dosing himself for weeks.
從我們了解的情況看,他已經用藥數周
That was before. Now we need to focus on today.
那是之前,現在我們得關注當下
So, what are we gonna do?
那么我們怎么做
First, you're gonna follow orders.
首先,你得聽從命令
And go on that sentry mission?
去放哨嗎
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
There's no way I'm gonna leave you here to deal with Weaver by yourself.
我不能把你留在這里,獨自面對韋弗
This isn't just about him.
不全是因為他
Dad, he's setting us up for the mother of all battles.
爸,他要把我們陷害成罪魁禍首
If he's not 100%, he's gonna get us all killed.
如果他不正常,他會把我們都殺了
And if I accuse him of being unfit for duty without all the facts,
如果我沒有證據便指控他不適合繼續領導的話
it's gonna tear the 2nd Mass apart.
就會讓第二團分崩離析
What more do you need to know? More.
你還需要知道什么?很多
Do you remember what it was like before Porter brought us together?
你還記得在波特把我們聚在一起之前是什么樣子的嗎
Everybody on their own, scrounging for food and water. Forget about fighting back.
大家各自為戰,搜尋食物和水,卻忘記反擊
It was all we could do to survive.
要繼續生存下只能反擊
Soldiers like Weaver are a big part of what got us this far.
像韋弗這樣的士兵是我們不可或缺的
You're defending him.
你還在袒護他
No, I'm just saying that, unless we stick together and fight the aliens as a group...
不,我只是實話實說,除非我們團結一致與外星人斗爭
We're as good as dead.
不然我們只有死路一條
And until I talk to him, we're gonna proceed as if this mission is still a go.
在我和他對話之前,我們仍要把這個任務當作是命令來執行
All right, fine.
好吧,行
You stay here. I'll go on the mission.
你留在這里,我去放哨
But I need another rider. You have anybody in mind?
但我需要幫手,你有人選了嗎
Yeah. He asked. I volunteered. The no-questions-asked part intrigued me.
有了,他情我愿,不問我就更加吸引了我
And you're sure about this? I don't see any other way.
你確定嗎?不用再考慮了
Be careful.
當心