Mornin'.
早上好
How you feeling?
感覺如何
I feel like I'm getting the worst hangover of my life.
這是我這輩子最糟的宿醉
That coming from a guy who spent most of his twenties in a hangover, that's really saying something.
你這20幾歲都在宿醉的人居然說這樣的話,看來這感覺是有夠糟的
You think you can uncuff me?
能給我解了嗎
Not going to kill you. Promise.
我不會殺了你,我保證
You're standing. That's pretty impressive.
你站起來了,恢復的真快啊
The Count only got you with half a dose,
伯爵只給你注射了一半
but you still sweated out a small swimming pool coming down.
你就流了一地的汗
The Count. Any chance our friends in SCPD took him down?
伯爵,我們的警察朋友抓到了嗎
None at all,but we did manage to get this.
沒有,不過我們拿到了這個
Think we should analyze it.
可以分析一下
Listen,Oliver,maybe you need to give it a few hours. Oliver
也許你該再休息幾個鐘頭
A near drug overdose isn't something you just walk away from.
藥量太大,藥性沒那么快過
Neither is Thea.
西婭也一樣
What's wrong? Is everything okay with Thea?
怎么回事?西婭出事了嗎
This isn't about your sister,this is about you.
跟你妹沒關系,找你呢
Last night we got a call from a C.I.,
昨晚我們接到線人電話
busted up a drug sale between a big time dealer and the Russian mob.
搗毀了一起大買家和俄國黑幫的交易
"We"? I thought you worked Vice.
"我們"?你不是負責毒品的嗎
Joint task force. Vertigo's got everybody holding hands.
聯合特遣隊,迷魂藥的案子調動所有人手
Like I said... Last night,drug deal gone south.
如我所說,昨晚的毒品交易砸了
An eyewitness put you at the scene.
有目擊者看到你也在現場
Whoever he is,he's mistaken.
不管是誰,肯定看錯了
Yeah?
是嗎
I saw you,Oliver.
我可看到你了,奧利佛
Is this true?
你真去了嗎
I was checking into The Count.
我當時在追查"伯爵"
He's the guy who sold drugs to Thea.
他可是賣毒品給西婭的人
And I figured if I could find out what he looked like,
我以為知道他長相后
then I could give your sketch artist something to go on.
就能給警局素描師些線索
So I paid a low-life with a Russian accent an obscene amount of money to arrange a meeting.
我雇了個俄國口音的混混,花了大筆錢,安排會面
And? Did you get eyes on him?
然后呢,看清他了嗎
No.
沒
All right,are you pressing charges against my son?
你們要起訴我兒子嗎
You get involved in this again,you'll see the inside of a cell,
你若再次涉案,別怪我抓你了
and unlike last time,you will not see the way out.
不會再輕易放過你了
Detective. Thank you for what you did for Thea.
警探,你幫了西婭,我萬分感謝
My daughter asked me for a favor and I did it.
我是給我女兒面子
And that's the end of it.
下不為例了
Hope you don't think I sold you out.
別覺得我出賣了你
No. Just doing your job.
不,職責所在