What's wrong,buddy?
你怎么啦?
Someone at work ate my sandwich.
有同事偷吃我的三明治
What did the police say?
條子怎么說?
My Thanksgiving leftover sandwich.
那是感恩節剩下的三明治
I can't believe someone ate it.
竟然給人偷吃掉
It's just a sandwich.
不過是個三明治嘛
Just a sandwich?
不過是個三明治?
I am 30 years old,okay?
我今年30歲,
I'll be divorced twice and I got evicted.
已經離婚兩次 還沒地方可住
That sandwich was the only good thing in my life!
那個三明治是我人生中 唯一美好的事情
Someone ate the only good thing going on in my life!
結果唯一美好的事情 竟然給人偷吃掉
That's a nice sweater vest.
這件毛線背心不錯
I have enough for one more sandwich.
我還有材料可以再做一個三明治
I was going to eat it myself,but....
我本來自己要吃…
Mon,that would be incredible. Thank you so much.
太好了,真是謝謝你
I still can't believe someone ate it!
我到現在還不相信有人偷吃了
Look,I left a note and everything.
我還留了一張紙條在上面
"Knock-knock." "Who's there?"
“叩叩叩”,“誰啊?”
"Ross Geller's lunch."
“羅斯蓋勒的午餐”
"Ross Geller's lunch,who?"
“哪個羅斯蓋勒的午餐?”
"Ross Geller's lunch. Please don't take me. Okay?"
“這是羅斯蓋勒的午餐 請勿偷走我”
I'm surprised you didn't wear it home.
你沒被扁就該偷笑了
Want to keep your food? Scare people off.
不想讓別人偷吃你的東西? 那就得嚇跑他們
I learned that on the street.
這是我在街頭流浪學到的
Really?
真的?
What would you say,Phoebe?
不然你怎么說,菲比?
Stuff like: "Keep your mitts off my grub."
例如“臟手少碰我的餿水”?
Do you picture Phoebe on the street with the entire cast of Annie?
羅斯,你以為菲比 當年是在演溫苦女流浪記嗎?
This'll keep them away from your stuff.
貼上這張紙條就沒人敢偷吃了
Phoebe,you are a badass!
菲比,你真狠
Someday I'll tell you how I stabbed the cop.
下次再告訴你們 我拿刀捅條子的事
He stabbed me first!
是他先捅我的