日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 隕落星辰 > 隕落星辰第一季 > 正文

隕落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第84期:同意放行

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Everybody!

大家注意
I've decided to send Matt and Ben along with Lieutenant Clayton.
我已經決定讓馬特和本與克萊頓中尉一同出發
It'll put our kids a few hours ahead of whatever else is coming,
無論發生什么,孩子們都能提前撤離
and I think that that's a good thing.
我認為這是好事
By tomorrow, the 3rd Massachusetts will be here.
明天馬薩諸塞州第三團將會抵達這里
And if everything goes as planned, we'll be reuniting with our kids by tomorrow night.
如果一切按計劃進行,明晚我們就能和孩子團聚了
We just got hit by a Skitter.
我們剛剛才被一個突擊者攻擊了
If they're still out there, how are you gonna get through?
如果它們還在外頭,你們打算怎么安全通過
We're a small group, on foot.
分成小隊,步行前進
We'll be ahead of the main Skitter force.
我們能趕在突擊者主力部隊的前頭
We'll be way under their radar.
它們絕對不會發現我們
If you're not?
如果沒趕在前面呢
And they're gonna have a security detachment with them.
會有一支警戒分隊陪同他們一起撤離
O'Brian, Fuller.
有歐布萊恩,福勒
I'd like Mike to come, too, if that's all right.
如果可以,我想要邁克也一起去
We go back.
我們殿后
Okay.
We know the Skitters aren't after the youngest ones.
我們知道突擊者不會追蹤最年輕的一批人
The rest will go because our kids are our future, and their safety has got to come first.
孩子們先走是因為他們是我們的希望,我們應當首先考慮他們的安全
So pack them up. They leave in an hour.
讓他們收拾行李,一小時后出發

隕落星辰第一季

That's Six Flags?

那不是在六旗游樂園的照片嗎
Where did you get that?
你從哪兒找來的
Had it on me when the Skitters took me.
突擊者抓了我的時候就在我身上了
They didn't take it. Forgot I even had it.
它們沒拿走,我都忘了還留著
Remember that day?
還記得那天嗎
Remember? You threw up on me.
能不記得嗎,你吐了我一身
Then Matt threw up on me.
然后馬特也吐了我一身
It was one of the most memorable days of my life.
簡直是我人生中最難忘的日子之一
At least Dad didn't throw up on you.
至少老爸沒吐你一身
I don't know,
這可不一定
he was looking a little green at that supersonic.
他當時在那超音速過山車上臉都綠了
You look like her.
你長得像媽媽
That's what everybody always said.
大家都這么說
Take it.
你收著吧
Why?
為什么
Hold on to it for me, till you come back for us.
替我保管好,直到你安全回到我們身邊再還我

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
detachment [di'tætʃmənt]

想一想再看

n. 分離,分遣,冷漠,公正

 
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防護措施,保證,抵押,債券,證券

 
memorable ['memərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 值得紀念的,難忘的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 凯西·贝茨| 无声无息电影| 太原教育电视台| 那些回不去的年少时光演员表 | 180天在线观看电视剧| 甘婷婷照片| 韩红个人资料| 祝妈妈生日快乐英文| 爱情天梯| 五下数学第二单元思维导图| 乔什布洛林| 王馨可| 礼运节选高中原文| 汤唯和梁朝伟拍戏原版视频在线观看| 假如我是一只鸟艾青诗选| 林书宇| 罗密欧与朱丽叶电影| 《鱼我所欲也》原文及译文| 闺蜜心窍 电影| 朱宝意| 女同性激烈床戏舌吻戏| 老江湖| jakeandrich全见版| 黄婉| 小学毕业老师解散班级群寄语| 欧美13| kaylani lei| cctv神断狄仁杰第四部免费观看| 帕兰妮·琳帕缇雅空| 头像女伤感| 想要女朋友电影| 幼儿园一日活动的组织与实施| 苑琼丹三级| 性欧美18一69性sexhd| 保镖电影大全免费| 艳堂| 王渝萱主演的电影大全| 孤掷一注在线观看| 贝利亚抱住奥特之母完整版| 小出由华| 欲情电影在线看|