1、go away
離開
I think we need to go away and think about this.
我認為我們有必要走開一下去考慮這件事。
外出(尤指度假)
When you go away on holiday, you need to take extra security precautions.
外出度假時,需要格外注意安全。
Why don't you and I go away this weekend?
不如咱倆這個周末出去度假吧?
2、come on
(表示鼓勵)來吧
Come on Doreen, let's dance.
來吧,多琳,我們跳舞吧。
得了吧;算了吧
'Have you said all this to the police?' — 'Aw, come on!'
“你是不是把這些都告訴警方了?”“呀,怎么會呢!”
Come on, Sue, that was two years ago.
得了吧,休,那是兩年前。
進展;進步
Lee is coming on very well now and it's a matter of deciding how to fit him into the team.
李現在進步很大,問題是如何在隊里給他找一個合適的位置。
The knee's coming on fine, I'm walking comfortably already.
膝蓋恢復得很好,我現在走路已經不疼了。
(新的季節或天氣)到來
Winter was coming on again.
冬天又來了。
I had two miles to go and it was just coming on to rain.
我還要走兩英里,這時候卻下起了雨。
n. 安全,防護措施,保證,抵押,債券,證券