1、suppose
假定;假設;設想
Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.
假設有人給了你一枚雞蛋并要你準確描述雞蛋里面有什么。
Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.
假設他是對的,我確實明天就會死,那該怎么辦?也許我應該再買一份保險。
(根據所知)認為,推斷,料想
The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.
這項政策非常清楚明了,我沒有理由認為它不會奏效。
I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.
我很清楚那個問題比他料想的要更復雜。
我看;要我說;我想
I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.
這些天我有點焦躁。我看是荷爾蒙在作怪。
I suppose I'd better do some homework.
我看我最好做做功課。
2、volatile
易變的;動蕩不定的;反復無常的
There have been riots before and the situation is volatile.
以前曾發生過暴亂,現在局勢不太穩定。
The international oil markets have been highly volatile since the early 1970s.
從20世紀70年代初開始,國際石油市場就一直很不穩定。
(人)易變的,情緒無常性的
He accompanied the volatile actress to Hollywood the following year.
第二年他陪著這位情緒無常的女演員去了好萊塢。
He has a volatile temper.
他脾氣反復無常。
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 吸血鬼日記 > 正文

加載中..

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: