1、suppose
假定;假設;設想
Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.
假設有人給了你一枚雞蛋并要你準確描述雞蛋里面有什么。
Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.
假設他是對的,我確實明天就會死,那該怎么辦?也許我應該再買一份保險。
(根據所知)認為,推斷,料想
The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.
這項政策非常清楚明了,我沒有理由認為它不會奏效。
I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.
我很清楚那個問題比他料想的要更復雜。
我看;要我說;我想
I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.
這些天我有點焦躁。我看是荷爾蒙在作怪。
I suppose I'd better do some homework.
我看我最好做做功課。
2、go out
外出交際;外出娛樂
I'm going out tonight.
我今晚要出去玩。
It will be a marvellous occasion and they should go out and enjoy it.
這是個好時機,他們應該出去痛快地玩一玩。
與(異性)交往;與…談戀愛(或有性關系)
I once went out with a French man.
我曾經同一位法國男子交往過一段時間。
They've only been going out for six weeks.
他們相戀才6周時間。
不復存在;被替代;過時
Double-breasted suits went out years ago.
雙排扣的套裝好多年前就過時了。
The weapons had gone out of use.
這些武器已經被淘汰了。
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 吸血鬼日記 > 正文

加載中..

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: