Previously on the Vampire Diaries.
《吸血鬼日記》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret until now.
一個多世紀以來 我都秘密地活著
I know the risk, but i have to know her.Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
我知道這很冒險 但我必須要認識她 埃琳娜 和凱瑟琳長得一模一樣
Is that "Damon Salvatore"?And that's "Stefan Salvatore."
那個是達蒙·塞爾瓦托嗎 還有斯特凡·塞爾瓦托
The original salvatore brothers.
那是最早的塞爾瓦托兄弟
1864, you and Katherine were the perfect couple.
1864年 你和凱瑟琳真是天生一對
They've come back.Did you get the Gilbert watch?
他們回來了 拿到吉爾伯特家族懷表了嗎
I can get it.Hey, man. You ok? - Come here.
我能搞到 哥們 你還好嗎 -過來
Whoa. Whoa. I got you.I know you.
我扶住你了 我認識你
I think you have the wrong person.You haven't aged a day.
我想你認錯人了 你身上一點歲月的痕跡都沒有
There are things that you don't know,
有些事你不知道
Things that I want to tell you, but I can't.
我想告訴你 但我不能
Are you sure that the man you knew,His name was Stefan Salvatore?
你確定你認識的那個人 他叫斯特凡·塞爾瓦托嗎
Yes. - When was this?1953.
我確定 -那是什么時候的事 1953年
Dear diary, I'm not a believer.
親愛的日記 我不是個信徒
People are born. They grow old.
人們出生 變老
Then they die.That's the world we live in.
最后死亡 這才是我們生活的世界
How can I deny what's right in front of me?
我要怎樣否認眼前的事實
Someone who never grows old,Never gets hurt.
有人永遠不會變老 永遠不會受傷
Someone who changes in ways that can't be explained.
有人會發生無法解釋的變化
Girls bitten. - Somebody help!Bodies drained of blood.
被咬的女孩們 -救命 被吸干血液的尸體