I decided not to rush into anything.
我決定冷靜一段時間
Wait, so you stayed home to read a book
等下 所以你待在家看書
instead of going to that chick-flick with Aria and Emily?
而沒跟艾瑞亞和艾米麗出去玩
Well, I wasn't invited.
她們沒請我
Why? - Why?
為什么 -為什么
Because Emily is so pissed at you
因為艾米麗太生你氣了
that she's pissed at me for not being pissed at you.
而我不生你氣 她連我一起氣了
Where is your dad anyway? - He's teaching in Syracuse.
你爸上哪去了 -在錫拉庫扎[意大利]教書
I swear, the next time he's out of town,
我發(fā)誓 下次他離開家
I am so staying at your place.
我一定要住你家去
Hello there.
你們好啊
What are you doing here?
你怎么在這兒
Using the restroom facilities.
上廁所
I don't have a toilet in my bedroom, Mona.
我房里沒廁所 夢娜
What are you doing in my house?
你來我家干什么
I was invited here.
我受邀前來
By Mike.
邁克請我的
Mike invited you?
邁克請你
Here? Why?
來這兒 為什么
This may come as a shock to you, Emily,
你可能會很吃驚 艾米麗
but some people don't tuck 'n roll every time I walk into a room.
但還是有人會熱情地邀請我進家門的
Love your wallpaper, by the way.
話說我很喜歡你的墻紙
It's so you.
很有你的風格