日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 隕落星辰 > 隕落星辰第一季 > 正文

隕落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第11期:固執的上尉

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Matty.

馬特
It's time to get up.
該起床了
If I see him, I'll let you know. I'm sorry.
我要是看見他了會通知你 抱歉
What was that?
什么情況
Word's out I saw harnessed kids
他們聽說之前偷襲商店時
before we hit the shopsmart.
我看到被控制的小孩了
They want to know if I saw their kid.
都來問我有沒有看到他們的孩子
Aw, man. Oatmeal again?
不是吧 又是燕麥粥
We passed a Denny's. Maybe you can get a grand slam.
我們路過了一家丹尼快餐店 你可以去吃個飽
Bite me.
去你的
Not much of a morning person, are you, Matthew?
平常不愛早起是吧 馬修
Come on, you go get in line.
別鬧了 你去排隊
I'll catch up to you. I have to go report in.
我一會兒去找你 現在要去匯報
You gonna go look for Ben tonight?
你們今晚要去找本嗎
That's the plan.
預計如此
I found some sticks in the basement.
我在地下室找到幾根棍子
Want to play catch later?
一會玩傳球怎么樣
After school?
放學后見
No sign of any Skitters,
沒有突擊者的行跡
but wherever there's a Mech...
但是碰上了一個械甲怪
Weapons inside?
庫里有武器嗎
Didn't go in.
沒進去

隕落星辰第一季

Didn't feel it was worth taking it on and attracting Skitters.

不值得為了武器跟械甲怪發生沖突
You were to be discreet.
你應該再謹慎點的
Well, we had a little breakdown in discipline.
內部紀律方面出了點兒問題
We drew fire.
導致開火了
Jimmy.
吉米
He's a good fighter.
他是個好戰士
13 years old.
才13歲
Go back tonight. Find out for sure.
今晚再去一趟 確定一下
No, our agreement was that we would be going after Ben
不行 原定計劃是偵查完軍火庫
once we scouted the armory.
我們就去搜尋本
Which you haven't done.
軍火庫你還沒查明白
You're right.
你說得對
That said, just like the food stores
我意思是 軍火庫有可能
and the pharmacies that we've seen,
跟之前偵查過的藥店和商店一樣
it's probably empty,
什么都沒有
and the skitters are just staking it out.
而且被突擊者設了埋伏
And you're probably right, but we need to know.
猜想可能正確 但還需要證實
Hey, this isn't what we talked about.
我們之前可不是這么說的
You find a better place to make camp?
你找到更合適的扎營地了沒
I scouted City Hall.
我偵查過市政府了
Too many windows, buildings all around.
窗戶太多 建筑物太密集
I saw a factory on the edge of town
我看見城郊有個工廠
might work, though.
沒準能行
I'm guessing you didn't see any harnessed kids.
估計你也沒發現被控制的孩子
You know how much I want to.
我當然很想發現
All right, let's go. Come show me on the map.
好了 走 給我指示地圖坐標
Captain Weaver.
韋弗上尉
Dr. Glass.
格拉斯醫生
Couldn't help but notice all your people are sleeping in houses
我發現大家都是睡帳篷
while the rest of us are in tents.
唯獨你的人都住在房子里
My fighters need the best sleep they can get,
我的戰士需要高質量睡眠
and we need to be able to get the civilians
平民方面需要的是襲擊來臨時
out of here fast in case of attack
第一時間轉移陣地
Wouldn't be feasible if everyone was in houses.
所有人都在室內是不可行的
Well, maybe we take a few houses
那 也許我們可以只占用幾間房
and rotate some people through.
讓大家輪流住
What, are you their leader now?
怎么 你現在是平民首領了
There's no leader.
沒有首領
I'm a doctor, and doctors hear things.
我是個大夫 擅長聽取群眾意見
Well, doctor, you tell your patients
好 大夫 你去轉告你的病人
that if they're dissatisfied, they're free to leave.
誰要不滿意 愛去哪兒隨意
If they want the protection of my soldiers,
他們要是還需要我的人保護
they can minimize the whining and be grateful for the oatmeal.
吃燕麥粥的時候就少發牢騷多感恩吧
They're not just eaters.
他們不是吃閑飯的
They know that's what your soldiers say about them sometimes
他們知道你的士兵對他們什么評價
They're eaters.
"吃閑飯的"
They contribute to the fight.
戰爭來襲人家也不是無所事事
They cook. They fix clothing. They haul trash.
他們做飯 補衣服 清理垃圾
Dr. Glass, a few years from now,
格拉斯醫生 從今往后數年之內
when the Skitters have been wiped out
當我們把突擊者全數消滅
or sent back to the undoubtedly hideous planet that they call home,
或者遣送回他們邪惡的老巢時
the concerns of the civilians will be addressed.
平民的意見才能被當回事兒
Until then, there's no time for this.
在那之前 沒時間處理這些
Dear lord.
上帝
I did not come here to get in an argument.
我真不是來找架吵的

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
discipline ['disiplin]

想一想再看

n. 訓練,紀律,懲罰,學科
vt. 訓練,懲

聯想記憶
minimize ['minimaiz]

想一想再看

v. 將 ... 減到最少
[計算機] 最小化

聯想記憶
feasible ['fi:zəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可行的,可能的

聯想記憶
basement ['beismənt]

想一想再看

n. 根基,地下室
n.(新英格蘭)特別

聯想記憶
planet ['plænit]

想一想再看

n. 行星

 
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感謝的

聯想記憶
weaver ['wi:və]

想一想再看

n. 織布者,織工

 
rotate [rəu'teit]

想一想再看

v. (使)旋轉,輪流
adj. 車輪狀的

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
dissatisfied [,dis'sætisfaid]

想一想再看

adj. 不滿意的;不高興的;流露不滿的 v. 使不滿(

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 韩国电影金珠| 欲望旅馆| 聊斋艳谭之荷花三娘子| 薛昊婧演过的电视剧| 斋天仪规全文| 老师也疯狂电视剧| 白璐个人简介照片| 韩秀云讲经济| 长谷川清| 土壤动植物的乐园教学反思| 萧明| 快活电影| nhk新闻| 范根| 孤独感爆满的头像| 叶子楣喜剧电影全集| 女人的战争剧情介绍| gaysex双巨巴| 晕车喝什么饮料能缓解| 美妙旋律| 简单的应急预案怎么写| 拔萝卜短剧| 想要更多| 爱情买卖网站 电影| 12月日历2024日历表| 光遇安卓官服下载| 电车摩女| 辐射避难所掉脑袋问题答案| 张少军| 永夜星河导演| 富二代| 赖小子| 画江湖之不良人7季什么时候上映 画江湖之不良人第七季什么时候出 | 丘淑贞| 拉雅| 小班安全开学第一课| 廊桥遗梦演员表| 情人电视剧| 以下关于宏病毒说法正确的是 | 王盟| 谍变1939全部演员表|