日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 紙牌屋第一季 > 正文

紙牌屋第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第69期:結束這一切

來源:可可英語 編輯:liekkas ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Mr. President?

總統先生
I want it over.
結束這一切
As soon as possible.
越快越好
Gut the bill, Frank.
修改法案,弗蘭克
Do whatever's necessary to end this.
不惜一切代價結束罷工
Mr. President, if we give in now,
總統先生,如果我們現在妥協
the public won't credit you with a victory.
公眾不會認為你成功了
Not even a hollow one.
連偽勝利都不算
They'll chalk it up as a colossal defeat.
他們會把這視做一次慘敗
Well, that's on you, Frank.
是你的責任,弗蘭克
紙牌屋第1季.jpg

You let this situation devolve to where it is.

是你讓事態一發不可收拾
I've already been blamed
我已經因為美國史上
for the largest teacher's strike in US history.
規模最大的教師罷工而備受指摘
I won't be held accountable for it dragging on months and months.
我不能對它無休止的拖延而負責
Mr. President, we have to end this strike on your terms.
總統先生,只有您能終止罷工
Not anyone else's.
其他人都不行
How? By debating Marty Spinella on CNN?
怎么做,在CNN和馬蒂·斯比奈拉辯論嗎
Sir, you have placed your faith in me thus far.
先生,您一直都很信任我
I would ask that you continue to do so.
我懇求您一如既往
Whatever you're doing, Frank, isn't working,
不論你在做什么,弗蘭克,都不奏效
so I'm stepping in.
所以我要介入了
Gut the bill. Like Linda said.
按琳達說的,修改法案
No.
I'm sorry, Mr. President, but I will not do that.
我很抱歉,總統先生,我做不到
Are you letting pride cloud your judgment, Frank?
你是不是被驕傲沖昏了頭腦,弗蘭克
Respectfully, sir,
恕我直言,先生
you're allowing fear to cloud yours.
恐怕是您被恐懼沖昏了頭腦
Not an easy thing to say no to the most powerful man
對自由世界最有權勢的人說不
in the free world.
可不容易
But sometimes the only way to gain your superior's respect
但有些時候,要想贏得上司的尊重
is to defy him.
就只能違抗他
What do we have on the schedule, Linda?
日程表上還有什么安排,琳達
Your meeting with the...
您要會見...
Thank you, Mr. President.
謝謝您,總統先生
Do you have my briefing? Right here.
提綱在你那兒嗎,在這兒
Good. Let's look it over.
好,我們來瀏覽一下
Hi. How'd it go with Peter?
和彼得談得怎么樣
It went well.
還不錯
Is he game?
他同意了
Completely.
當然
Ugh. Thank you.
太好了,謝謝
That's a big weight off my shoulders.
可讓我松了一口氣
You sound tired.
你聽起來累壞了
Tired. Impatient.
又累又煩躁
What can I do?
我能幫上什么忙嗎
Nothing. This one's up to fate.
不用了,這事只能聽天由命
I don't like when we leave things to fate.
我不喜歡聽天由命
Neither do I.
我也是
Does that mean I'm gonna have the bed to myself tonight?
那我今晚要獨守空房了嗎
Probably.
或許吧
Can't Doug man the fort?
不能讓道格獨當一面嗎
Well, he could, but I'd just toss and turn.
可以,但我肯定會輾轉反側
If I'm not gonna sleep, I might as well not sleep here.
既然睡不著,還不如留在這兒工作
Well, I'll leave the ringer on.
我會開著手機
Call me if you want company.
想要人陪伴就打給我
I will. Good night.
好的,晚安
Good night.
晚安
You should go home. I can take it from here.
你回家吧,剩下的交給我就行了
Vigilance. It's good for the soul.
保持警醒,對靈魂有好處
1059. Corner of 16th and Q. 1059. 1059
十六街與Q街拐角 1059
What's that?
什么事
Disorderly conduct.
妨礙治安
Do you believe in karma?
你相信有因果報應嗎
Absolutely not.
絕對不信
Well, I do.
但我信
At least tonight.
起碼今晚我信
Get Captain Cardiff on the phone.
給卡迪夫隊長打個電話
Let's do something about Meechum.
我們為密查姆做點事吧
What?
做什么
Get him his job back.
幫他保住飯碗
He fired his weapon.
可他開槍了
He overreacted.
只是反應過度罷了
Cardiff. On the phone. Now.
立刻打給卡迪夫
Nancy, give me Captain Cardiff, please.
南茜,請幫我接卡迪夫隊長
We might as well do one productive thing while we wait.
反正也在這兒等著,不如做點有成效的事
It requires very little of me
這對我來說只是舉手之勞
and will mean the world to him.
但對他卻意義重大
It's a very inexpensive investment.
是筆很劃算的投資
Hello, sir. This is Doug Stamper.
你好,先生,我是道格·斯坦福
I have Francis Underwood for you.
弗蘭西斯·安德伍德想和您談談
I got him on.
他在線上
Captain, I know it's late,
隊長,我知道很晚了
but I'd like to talk to you about Edward Meechum.
但我想跟您談談愛德華·密查姆的事
Good morning, gentlemen.
早上好,先生們
Thank you.
謝謝
Are you hungry?
餓了嗎
You have any trouble getting in?
進來的時候麻煩嗎
Nah, they made me put it through the Xray machine twice.
沒,他們只是讓我把吃的過了兩遍安檢
So I hope it didn't overcook it.
希望沒被烤焦

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 絕對地,完全地;獨立地

 
productive [prə'dʌktiv]

想一想再看

adj. 能生產的,有生產價值的,多產的

聯想記憶
hollow ['hɔləu]

想一想再看

n. 洞,窟窿,山谷
adj. 空的,虛偽的,

 
strike [straik]

想一想再看

n. 罷工,打擊,毆打
v. 打,撞,罷工,劃

 
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真誠的
vt. 免費

 
inexpensive [.inik'spensiv]

想一想再看

adj. 花費不多的,廉價的

 
toss [tɔs]

想一想再看

n. 投擲,震蕩
v. 投擲,搖蕩,輾轉

聯想記憶
pride [praid]

想一想再看

n. 自豪,驕傲,引以自豪的東西,自尊心
vt

 
defeat [di'fi:t]

想一想再看

n. 敗北,挫敗
vt. 戰勝,擊敗

聯想記憶
defy [di'fai]

想一想再看

vt. 反抗,藐視,挑釁

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 嫂子的职业韩| 教育部全国青少年普法网答案| 第一财经直播电视直播今日股市| 舞蹈生撕腿疼哭视频| 韩诗雅| 女干.com| 生死相随| 有风的地方| 妈妈的爱情房客 电影| 电影壮志凌云| 电影继父| 许忠| 天地姻缘七仙女演员表| 美术《对称的美》| 小男孩王泓翔唱梨花颂| 白宝山末路1997电视剧免费版| 丝绸之路上的美食| 浙江卫视今晚上8点的节目是什么| 心理健康《微笑的力量》ppt| 十八岁在线观看| 只要有你还珠格格| 章家瑞| 协议过户什么意思| 在线免费电影观看| 周子航| 永井大| 美女自尉视频| 关鹏| 爱上特种兵电视剧免费观看完整版 | 女同性舌吻摸下身| 廖君| 第一财经直播电视直播 现场直播| 双生儿| 但愿人长久| barazzares 女演员| 六一儿童节幕后换演出服| 泡在我家的辣妹第二季动漫在线观看| 性行| 网络查控申请书| 不纽扣的女孩| 涨潮海岸|