日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 紙牌屋第一季 > 正文

紙牌屋第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第48期:大衛有所動作

來源:可可英語 編輯:liekkas ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Christina, what the fuck are you doing here?

克里斯蒂娜,你怎么會在這里
Shh. They're sleeping.
小聲點,他們睡了
Peter.
彼得
Hey, dad. Hey, kiddo.
爸爸好,孩子們
Would you take your brother downstairs?
帶你弟弟下樓好嗎
I'll be there in a second. Okay. Bye, dad.
我一會兒就來,嗯,爸爸再見
紙牌屋第一季.jpg

Bye. Bye? Where they going?

再見,為什么再見,他們要去哪
I'm taking them to their grandmother's.
去他們奶奶那兒
I was able to get a hold of Madeleine, and I told her...
我聯系上了瑪德琳,跟她說...
Oh, fuck. You didn't tell her?
別跟我說你告訴她了
No, I didn't. But I should have.
沒,不過我應該說的
I told her that you had to travel for work,
我說你要因公出差
which is the last time I ever lie for you.
這是我最后一次為你說謊了
Look...
聽著
what happened, Peter?
究竟怎么回事,彼得
I'm... I'm sorry about the Brack hearing.
聽證會的事我很抱歉
I was... Fuck the Brack hearing.
我,去他媽的聽證會
What about your kids?
想想你的孩子
After I drop them off, I'm done.
我把他們送過去,我們就算完了
I am no longer your girlfriend. I no longer work for you.
我不再是你的女友,也不為你工作
No... hey, Christina...
不,等等,克里斯蒂娜
I don't want to hear it, Peter.
我不想聽,彼得
There's no excuse this time.
這次別想找借口
I don't have much time, Frank.
我很忙,弗蘭克
I'll make it short.
我會長話短說
The President? No. The speakership.
關于總統嗎,不,關于議長
David's making a play.
大衛有所動作
What? He came to me for support.
什么,他找我支持他
My first thought was to tell you right away,
我一開始本想馬上告訴你
but then my second thought was to ignore my first thought,
不過轉念一想,算了
because we have the votes, Bob.
我們票數夠了,鮑勃
If there had been a party revolt, I would've known about it.
要是黨內有情況,我不可能不知道
We don't need the whole party to revolt. We need 13...
不需要全黨反對 13人足以
13 Democrats, plus the other side of the aisle.
13個民主黨,加上對立黨派
Are you out of your mind?
你瘋了嗎
People have been asking me that a lot lately.
最近這么問的人挺多
I'm inclined to start saying yes.
我有點想回答"是的"
Who are they... the 13?
那13個是誰
David and I are two, Terry Womack,
大衛加我就是兩個,泰瑞·烏麥克
and ten members of the black caucus make another 11.
黑人黨團10個人,一共13個
Is the President behind this?
總統的意思嗎
No. He doesn't have a clue.
不,他完全不知道
This was David's plan executed by me.
大衛策劃的,我是跑腿的
But there is an out for you, Bob.
你還是有生路的,鮑勃
I can sway Womack either way
烏麥克哪邊倒全聽我的
as long as you make him the next majority leader.
前提是你讓他成為下任多數黨領袖
And...
還有
The education bill. Now we're on the same page.
教育法案,這下你跟上我的思路了
I can't do that. You know I can't.
你知道我不能那么做
You're the speaker, Bob. You can do anything you'd like.
你是議長,鮑勃,你做什么都行
And I have to say,
我得說
appointing the first AfricanAmerican majority leader...
任命首位非裔美國人做多數黨領袖
why, that isn't a bad legacy to have.
這可是寶貴的功績啊
I'm sorry. I changed my mind.
抱歉,我改主意了
I thought about it, and...
我考慮過了
Thinking about it was what those two days were for.
我給過你兩天時間考慮了
And then I thought about it some more, and I realized I...
然后我又好好想了一下,我意識到
Jesus Christ, you're fucking unbelievable.
上帝啊,你太不可理喻了
Look, Tom, I appreciate the fact that you took a chance on me, but...
湯姆,我非常感激你給我機會,但...
No, I don't think you do.
不,你才不會呢
I don't think you appreciate anything.
你根本不懂感激
I think you're an ungrateful, selfentitled little c...
你就是個忘恩負義,自以為是的小
Little what?
小什么
Little what, Tom? Say it.
小什么,湯姆,說出來
Cunt. You're a cunt.
賤人,你是個賤人
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Don't you dare...
你要是敢
You don't even know what I'm typing.
你都不知道我在打什么
Get out, Zoe. Just a second. I'm almost done.
出去,佐伊,等等,我快好了
Get out. You're fired.
出去,你被炒了
Whatever you have to tell yourself, Tom.
隨你怎么說吧,湯姆
Get out!
出去
So should I press "Send"?
我應該按"發送"嗎
I think I should.
我想是吧
Call me whatever you want,
隨你怎么喊我
but you should remember, these days,
但別忘了,如今
when you're talking to one person, you're talking to a thousand.
信息的傳播速度可非常快

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
legacy ['legəsi]

想一想再看

n. 祖先傳下來之物,遺贈物
adj. [計算

聯想記憶
caucus ['kɔ:kəs]

想一想再看

n. 干部會議,政黨高層會議 vi. 開干部會議

聯想記憶
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣賞,感激,賞識
vt. 領會,充分意

聯想記憶
aisle [ail]

想一想再看

n. (席位間的)通道,側廊

 
revolt [ri'vəult]

想一想再看

n. 叛亂,反抗,反感
vi. 叛亂,起反感<

聯想記憶
sway [swei]

想一想再看

v. 搖擺,搖動,支配,影響
n. 搖擺,動搖

 
ignore [ig'nɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 不顧,不理,忽視

聯想記憶
majority [mə'dʒɔriti]

想一想再看

n. 多數,大多數,多數黨,多數派
n.

 
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真誠的
vt. 免費

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 勇士之门 电影| 老阿姨视频| 被五六个女同学掏蛋| 荆棘花| 搜狐网站官网| 宋元甫| 2023中国十大廉洁人物事迹| 拷打| 鹌鹑图片| 洞房艳谈| 从亘古到永远| 一闪一闪亮晶晶电影免费| 女生宿舍2在线| 宁波电视台| 二年级上册数学竖式计算题| 黄网站免费观看视频| 别,有人,会有人看见的| 神探教授 电视剧| 08版包青天狸猫换太子| 魔界 电影| 陆夏| 生活频道| 韩国电影《真相迷途》演员表| 唐安琪现在怎么样了| 黑色罪案电影免费观看| 秀人网 官网门户| 新爱情乐园| 会说话的金杰| 同性gay在线| 笼中女电影| 章子怡付出最大的电影是什么| first blood| 浙江卫视是几台| 胖女人做爰全过程免费看视频| 忘记年龄,讨好自己,用自己喜欢的方式生活| 女孩的叔叔| 二年级上册音乐教案全册 | 大兵相声小品蠢得死| 蝴蝶视频在线观看| 绝不放弃电影| 抗日电影免费|