Is this about Miranda?
這是因為米蘭達嗎
It's not like that.
不是那樣
Like what?
哪樣
Like what you're thinking.
你想的那樣
What am I thinking?
我想的哪樣
I mean, I-is this about
我的意思是 這事是因為
the girl I told you to look after?
那個我讓你照顧的女孩嗎
She needs me.
她需要我
But it's not like that sounds.
但不是聽起來的那樣
You say that, but what am I supposed to think?
你說是這么說 但讓我怎么想呢
I-I can't tell you what to think.
我不能告訴你怎么想
I don't even know what I'm thinking.
我甚至不知道自己在想什么
All I know is that I have to go,
我只知道我必須要走
and you have to say.
但你必須留下
It's best for the both of us.
這對我們倆來說是最好的選擇
Hanna.
漢娜
Please don't do this.
別這樣
Do what?
哪樣
What am I doing?
我做什么了
I-I'm standing in front of my own door in my own house.
我站在自己家門前
I'm sorry. I have to go.
對不起 我必須得走
Why am I supposed to make this so easy for you?
為什么我要這么輕易地讓你走掉
This is not easy.
這不輕松
God, I gave her to you.
天吶 是我把她交給了你