日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 紙牌屋第一季 > 正文

紙牌屋第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第9期:唐納德失敗的草案

來源:可可英語 編輯:liekkas ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

You can not keep doing this, Peter.

你不能再這樣了,彼得
It's going to catch up with you.
會讓你吃不了兜著走
I know.
我知道
Do you think we can arrange two more
我們那桌能再加兩個人嗎

紙牌屋第一季.jpg

at our table for the Jefferson Ball?

杰弗遜舞會上
For who? The Holburnes.
加誰,霍博恩夫婦
Why on earth would you want them there?
你為什么要找他們去
I'm gonna need her money for the CWI,
凈水計劃需要她的捐款
the staff cuts were just not enough.
光裁員還不夠
I'll talk to Vasquez.
我跟瓦斯奎茲說說
How are we doing? Good. Progress.
情況如何,不錯,有進展
Irons on the fire.
鐵燒得正熱
I like irons,
我喜歡鐵
but I love fire.
但更愛火
Yes.
好的
What are you...
你這是...
The bill is garbage, Donald.
你的草案是一紙垃圾,唐納德
Tax increases, ban on vouchers,
增加稅收,限制半私立學校
federal oversight.
增強聯邦政府監管
How do you expect me to get that through a...
你怎么能指望我讓它通過...
But Linda told me to write it, she promise...
但是琳達讓我來寫,她還允諾
I'm sure she said any number of things,
她肯定做了不少保證
forget what they promised you, Donald.
把那些都忘了吧,唐納德
They want your name because it carrys weight.
他們要的是你的名字,因為它份量夠重
Well my name comes with my ideas.
我的想法奠定我的名聲
I understand, but you got to be reasonable.
我能理解,但你也得講理
This isn't the Great Debate.
這不是廢奴問題的辯論
It's about passing meaningful reform,
我們得讓好的改革法案通過
maybe not everything you would've hope, but...
也許與你的期望有出入,但是
help me, help you.
與我方便,與你方便
That's gonna take time.
我需要時間琢磨
Those ideas I've been developing...
那些想法,我都考慮...
If it's time you need I will buy you time
如果你需要時間,我可以為你爭取
but you've got to promise me your nextatbat
但你得保證,你下一稿
is gonna give me something I can work with.
得讓我下得去手改
Okay, Frank.
好吧,弗蘭克
I'll see what I can do.
我會盡力試試
Good. And Donald, don't let this get you down.
很好,唐納德,別為此難過
Why? Together we're gonna do more
你我合力,能做到
than you've been able to do in 25 years.
你這25年都沒做到的事
Two things are now irrelevant:
現在有兩樣無關緊要了
Donald Blythe and Donald Blythe's new draft.
唐納德·布萊斯和他的新草案
Eventually I'll have to rewrite the bill myself.
最終我還是得親自出馬重新起草
Forward! That is the battle cry.
勇往直前,這是我的作戰口號
Leave ideologies for the Armchair General,
紙上談兵那一套
does me no good.
于我無益
Walker just nominated Kern.
沃克剛剛提名了科恩
It's a long road to confirmation.
離最后任命還早呢
Kern is a boy scout.
科恩身家清白
Nobody is a boy scout, not even boy scouts.
沒人是真正清白的,童子軍也不例外
What do you have? Absolutely nothing.
你有他什么把柄,什么都沒有
Then what are we talking about?
那我們還有什么好談的
Just asking the simple question:
就問一個簡單的問題
does the job interest you?
你對這份工作有沒有興趣
Why would you want Michael gone?
你為什么想要趕走邁克爾
Cathy, you and I came up together.
凱茜,你我是"同門"
The Foreign Affairs Committee needs a Secretary we can work with,
外事委員會需要一名能夠配合的國務卿
someone who isn't afraid to stand up to Walker when he's wrong.
不怕站出來反駁沃克的錯誤
We need you.
我們需要你
Let's just assume I am interested.
假設我有興趣呢
I do not want to assume.
我不要假設
I want to know.
我要最終答案
2 6 2, 6 ...
2 6 2, 6 ...
Ok ... 2637.
好的 2637
Please hold.
請稍等
Zoe Barnes.
佐伊·巴恩斯
Anywhere you want.
地點你定
On my way. I'm gonna have to call you back.
馬上就來,我回頭再找你
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I couldn't get a cab, I had to take a train.
我攔不到出租車,只能乘地鐵
Just before you left my house,
你離開我家之前
think back
回想一下
what were we discussing?
我們當時在討論什么
The president's legislative agenda. Specificly.
總統的立法議程,具體一點
Education.
教育
Was I right? Do the math, Miss Barnes.
我說對了嗎,你說呢,巴恩斯小姐
He needs a bill. Sponsored by?
他需要一份法案,由誰發起
You? You're smarter than that.
你,再想想
Somebody with legitimacy. Good.
一個比較權威的人,很好
And who screams of legitimacy in education?
那么誰在教育問題上最權威
Donald Blythe? Correct, the problem is?
唐納德·布萊斯,正確,但問題是
He's an old school tax and spend liberal.
他是支持高稅收高開支的左派
Walker run as a moderate.
沃克以溫和派競選
You think Blythe would talk to me?
你覺得布萊斯會跟我談嗎
He doesn't have to.
沒這必要
Wait.
等等

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 終于,最后

 
legislative ['ledʒisleitiv]

想一想再看

n. 立法機構,立法權 adj. 立法的,有立法權的

 
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真誠的
vt. 免費

 
reform [ri'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 改革,改造,革新
n. 改革,改良

聯想記憶
arrange [ə'reindʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 安排,整理,計劃,改編(樂曲)
vi.

聯想記憶
irrelevant [i'relivənt]

想一想再看

adj. 不恰當的,無關系的,不相干的

聯想記憶
draft [dræft]

想一想再看

n. 草稿,草圖,匯票,徵兵
vt. 起草,征

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 絕對地,完全地;獨立地

 
liberal ['libərəl]

想一想再看

adj. 慷慨的,大方的,自由主義的
n. 自

聯想記憶
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,設想,承擔; (想當然的)認為

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 房事性生活| 天与地越南版| 水怪电影| 男人不可以穷演员表| 井冈山必去的三个景点| 淫欲| 年轻的丈夫| 风月电视剧免费观看剧情 | 秀人网周妍希| 广西电视台新闻频道| 《ulises》完整版在线观看| 恶搞之家一共有几季| 刘浩存个人简历资料| 色女孩视频| 汪俊个人资料简介| 远方的故乡简谱| 自相矛盾视频故事视频| 魔界王子免费动漫观看| 回到十八岁| land of the lost| 男同志gay免费视频| 舌吻小视频| 浙江卫视今日播出节目表| stylistic device| disturbia| 格什温| 男生变女生tg动画变身| 风间由美的作品| 五谷丰登图片| 韩国电影《真相迷途》演员表| 思念天边的你简谱| 王盼盼| 大冒险家电影| 复仇者联盟4在线完整版观看| 打男生军人光屁股的网站视频| 招聘女服务员2| 南来北往电视剧剧情| 山口小夜子| 彭程| 战狼15电影在线观看| 男人吃女人逼视频|