I don't believe this.
難以置信
They must have taken out the spare
一定是之前我和梅麗莎出車禍時
when Melissia and I got into that accident.
他們已經把備胎換上了
Where's Caleb?
凱勒在哪
Uh, he's taking care of a friend.
他在照顧一個朋友
All right, well let's just figure out
好吧 想辦法
what we have to do to get out of here,
離開這里吧
because I don't want to spend another minute in this town.
我不想在這鎮(zhèn)子上多待一分鐘了
Who is that?
是誰
Ezra?
以斯拉
I've been calling, but you didn't answer.
我一直在給你打電話 但你都不接
I was getting worried.
我很擔心
Flat tire?
爆胎了嗎
Yeah, and she doesn't have the spare.
是的 她還沒有備胎
Well, it's late. Why don't I give you guys a ride home?
已經很晚了 我送你們回家吧
Sold.
好
Well, come on, Spencer. We'll just send someone
來吧 斯賓塞 我們明天再找人
for your car tomorrow, okay?
來拖車吧