Yeah, I know he's not well. You told me that earlier.
我知道他狀態不好 你之前告訴過我
It is just a quick question!
就是一個簡單的問題而已
Could you please just get someone
能不能請你叫人
to get Dr. Palmer on the phone?
去讓帕默醫生接電話
Fine, thanks. You've been a big help.
好的 謝謝 你幫了很大的忙
Well, at least I know you didn't lose it.
至少我知道你沒丟
Or throw it in the river.
也沒扔進河里
Yeah. Um...
對
I'm sorry, Ezra. Things have just been...
抱歉 以斯拉 最近事情...
pretty busy.
實在有點多
No worries.
別擔心
You're here now.
你現在在這兒了
True.
也是
I-I can't really talk right now.
我現在不方便說話
W--is there another time
有沒有其他時間
we can get together?
我們聚一聚
I have something I--
有些事情 我...
would rather not say it over the phone.
不想在電話里說
Hey. H!
你好 嗨
Um, I-I just sat down and then I saw Ezra from--
我剛坐下就看到以斯拉...
Um, Ezra, this is Jake. Jake, Ezra.
以斯拉 這是杰克 杰克 以斯拉
Nice to meet you.
幸會
Yeah, you too.
我也是
So I should actually get going.
其實我該走了
I've got a lot of work to do.
還有很多事情要做
But...it was nice meting you.
但是...很高興見到你
Wow, that was weird.
這也太奇怪了
I--I had no idea that he was gonna be here.
我...我完全不知道他會在這兒
Don't sweat it.
別緊張
It's a...small town.
這是個...小地方