Hi.
嗨
Have you heard from him?
你聽到他的消息了嗎
No.
沒有
Where does the team usually hang after the game?
隊員們比賽后一般在哪兒打發時間
I don't know. I just know that
不知道 我只知道
they played Richland.
他們是和里奇蘭隊打比賽
Uh, was he at a house party?
他是去別人家參加派對了嗎
Well, it kind of sounded like
聽起來有點像
he was at a bowling alley, just not as loud.
他在保齡球館 只是沒那么吵
There were all these crashes and pings and --
有碰撞和砰砰聲 還有
an arcade.
是游戲廳
I know a place near there.
我知道那附近有個地方
Uh, you know, I don't remember the street.
但我不記得街道了
Okay, um...
好的
Should we just get in your car and drive there?
不然直接坐你的車去那里吧
Yeah, let's do it.
行 走吧
Hold on, it's him.
等等 是他打來的
Mike, hey. Where are you?
邁克 你在哪里
Your friend said that you were unconscious.
你的朋友說你休克了
Undressed?
沒穿衣服
No, not undressed. Unconscious.
不 不是沒穿衣服 是休克
He was just messing with you.
他跟你開玩笑呢
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
Yes, I'm fine.
廢話 我沒事
I might just stay at Billy's tonight.
我今晚可能在比利酒吧過夜
You're not coming home at all?
你不打算回家了嗎
It's three blocks away, okay? I'll see you in the morning.
就三個街區好嗎 明早見