Hi! Hey, Pete you're back! Hey, check this out.
彼特,你回來了!你看
Wow! Skates!
溜冰鞋
Wow! You're a lot sturdier that Chandler. He crumpled like a piece of paper. So how was you're trip?
你比錢德結實,他一撞就倒。旅途順利嗎?
Oh, what'd ya bring me?! Awww, hotel toiletries from Japan. Oh, these are gonna go in my permanent collection. You want some coffee?
你送什么給我?日本飯店的化妝品,我要永遠保留下來。要喝咖啡嗎?
Yeah, sure, that'd be great.
好啊
Regular or decaf?
普通還是低咖啡因?
Ah, which ever is closest.
最近的就行了
So ask me what I did today.
問我今天做了什么
So what did you do today Pete?
你今天做了什么?
I bought a restaurant and I would like you to be the head chef.
我買下一家餐廳,想請你當主廚
What?! Oh.
什么?
Can you believe he just offered me a restaurant?
他居然要送我一家餐廳
What a jerk! You want me to kick his ass?
那個混蛋,你要我踹他嗎?
I mean this has been like my dream since I got my first Easy Bake Oven and opened Easy Monica's Bakery.
從我擁有好烘烤箱開了好吃糕餅店起就在夢想這一天。
I mean I would kill for this job. I mean I can totally do this job, and God knows I paid my dues.But Pete's just doing this because he has a crush on me.
我死也甘愿,我絕對能勝任。我吃的苦頭也夠多了,但彼特這么做是因為他喜歡我
And you're still not attracted to him at all?
你對他還是沒興趣?
Hmm, no. I mean how can I accept a restaurant from hi-? I-I-I-I can't. I couldn't even accept a necklace from Stu Vincent in the seventh grade.
我怎么能接下這個餐廳?我不能。七年級時史都文森送我項鏈,我也沒收
Yeah, but Mon that's totally different. He was you're health teacher.
這是兩回事,他是你的健康教育老師