I came to grab you for lunch,
我去找你吃午餐
but Hackett said you were leaving early.
哈克特說你提前下班了
Should I be worried? No.
出什么事了嗎 沒有
I'm was just going to stop by the brew to see Zack.
我只是想去咖啡店見一下扎克
Oh, okay. Cool.
這樣啊 好
So, how's the trip planning going?
旅行計劃得怎么樣了
You bet on how much schnitzel you can eat
你們是不是打賭在牛肉片上的奶酪融化前
before you're craving a patty melt?
你能吃多少炸肉排
Not exactly...
沒有啦
I'm actually gonna go to tell him that the trip is off.
其實我是去告訴他旅行取消了
What?
什么
Why? Did you guys get in a fight?
為什么 你們吵架了嗎
No, no. Nothing like that.
沒有 不是吵架
It's just, um...
只是
I just changed my mind.
我改變主意了
Hold it. Like two days ago
等等 兩天前
you were modeling thermals and moon boots.
你還在收拾保暖衣褲和防寒靴
What happened?
發生什么事了
I...
我
I came to my senses.
我想清楚了
We can we talk about it later, okay?
我們晚點再聊 好嗎
I gotta go.
我得走了
Mom.
媽媽
Mom, wait.
媽媽 等等
Did somebody...
是不是有人
say or do something that would make you change your mind?
對你說了或是做了什么才讓你改變了想法
Actually, yes.
其實 是的
I had a long talk with your brother
我和你弟弟長談了一次
and he's just not comfortable with me leaving.
他不想讓我離開
What?
什么