視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《美少女的謊言》第四季第四集
I was worried when you missed practice.
你沒去訓練 讓我很擔心
Won't be the only one I miss. Doctor's orders.
以后就是家常便飯了 醫囑說的
That sucks. - Extremely.
那也太糟了 -絕對的
You're handing me an edge.
你這是把優勢拱手相讓
You don't need an edge.
你不需要優勢
Everybody needs an edge.
人人都需要優勢
Cut off that last hundredth of a second.
上次的險勝不算
You're a very competitive person.
你是個很好勝的人
In many ways.
在很多方面都是
What if I...
如果我...
What?
什么
Nothing. Nothing.
沒什么 沒什么
Just give me a kiss, okay?
親我一下好嗎
Are you serious? Come on.
拜托 你沒開玩笑吧
The thing about Jackie Chan is, he doesn't make it look easy.
成龍的特點是從不簡化成功
He shows you how hard it is.
他向你展現的是困難的一面
Yeah, he's kind of goofy sometimes, too.
是的 他有時也挺傻的
Well, goofiness is part of his charm.
大智若愚是他魅力的一部分