視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《美少女的謊言》第四季第四集
You know, I've been thinking a lot
我好好想了想
about all the money you found in Wilden's safe deposit box.
你在威爾頓的銀行保險箱里找到的錢
I mean, there must have been, like, thousands in there.
里面肯定有上千塊吧
Hmm. Must have been.
肯定有了
And the other stuff too.
還有別的東西
You know, the gun and... the passports.
槍和多本護照
I mean, normal people really don't
普通人不會在保險箱里
keep that stuff in a safe deposit box, do they?
放那些東西 對吧
You'd be surprised what normpeople do.
普通人做的事會讓你驚訝的
I don't know, it just makes me think that maybe he was crooked
我不知道 只是我覺得他可能不太正直
or...in the Russian mob or something.
或者 加入了俄羅斯幫派什么的
Is there a lot of Russian mob activity here in Rosewood?
玫瑰鎮有很多俄羅斯幫派的活動嗎
No, I just, um,
沒有 我只是
I don't think it's something an honest person would do.
覺得正直的人不會做這樣的事
But I guess you figure all
但我估計你在辦案時
that stuff out when you work on your case, right?
已經理清這些問題了 是吧
Mostly it's talking to people.
大多數時候在與人交談
You know, the other day
前幾天 我看見
I saw your partner talking to Melissa Hastings.
你的搭檔在跟梅麗莎·海斯汀談話
Yes, he did talk to her.
是的 他跟她談過
Yeah. She knew Wilden.
對 她認識威爾登
They went to high school together.
他們是高中同學
They were pretty close.
挺親密的