視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《美少女的謊言》第四季第三集
Come in.
進來
I thought we had an understanding
我們不是說好了
about you were staying in tonight.
你今晚會呆在家里嗎
Hanna needed my help.
漢娜需要我的幫助
What's this?
這是什么
Nothing. It's just clay.
沒什么 只是黏土而已
Did someone from family services call you?
家庭服務中心有沒有找過你
Family services? No.
家庭服務 沒有
Well, they called me. They want to interview me.
他們打電話給我 說要找我談話
About what?
談什么
About you.
有關你的事
Apparently someone thought
顯然有人認為
I was a little excessive with you outside the school.
我在學校外面對你做出了過激行為
So they called family services.
于是告訴了家庭服務
And some snippy little bureaucrat
某些辦事人員蠻不講理
says that they detect some kind of a pattern.
說他們發現了某種聯系
What kind of a pattern?
什么聯系
Your shoulder,
你肩上的傷
how you wound up in the hospital with an ulcer,
你傷口潰爛進了醫院
the trouble that you've had with the police...
和警方發生摩擦
The fact that your dad is... away so much.
還有 你老爸又經常不在家
She even talked to Dr. Vargas.
她甚至和瓦格斯醫生談過
Who talked to Dr. Vargas? The social worker.
誰和瓦格斯醫生談過 社工
Whatever happened to privacy in this country, anyway.
在這個國家隱私是不是都沒了
I don't know.
我也不知道
Look, don't worry about it.
不要擔心
We'll get this straightened out.
我們會搞清楚