Turn right. Turn right.
右轉 右轉
Dad, I think P-GPS is broken, because my map says
爸爸 我覺得P-GPS壞了 因為我地圖上顯示
that we're supposed to be going the other way.
我們應該走另外一條路
Are you gonna believe a piece of paper or a $40-million satellite?
你相信一張紙還是一顆4千萬美元的衛星?
Bet Grandma's right around the corner.
我打賭奶奶就住附近
Love what Grandma's done with the place.
愛死了奶奶 她能把這地方搞成這樣
Thank you!
謝謝!
This is nothing. Don't worry.
沒什么的 別擔心
I'll have this fixed, and we'll be back on the tiny dirt path in no time.
我會把這弄好 我們馬上就可以回到泥濘的小路上
- Trey, what are you doing? - Going to DC. - Trey
你在做什么? - 去華盛頓
Have you been hiding in here the whole time?
你一直都藏在這里嗎?
You could have suffocated.
你會被憋死的
I built an air ventilation system. I could have survived for weeks.
我做了個通風系統 我可以在這里待好幾個星期
I meant, "we" could have survived.
我是說 "我們"可以待在這里
You'll be lucky to survive into next week,
你能活到下周就很幸運了
once your mother and I get through with you.
等你媽和我處理完你的事
No service.
不在服務區
You just bought yourself a stay of execution, boy.
你僥幸逃過了這次懲罰